I THINK IT IS HAPPENING

SERIOUSLY

This is the first time in the Trump presidency the stock market reacts this much negativly to political news.

What this means:

-> IT MEANS HUGE COMPANIES ARE BEING AFFECTED BY WHAT IS GOING ON

-> IT MEANS EITHER: VARIOUS HUGE COMPANIES ARE INVOLVED IN THIS or/and THE POLITICAL CRISIS WILL BE BIG ENOUGH TO CRASH THE ECONOMY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average#components
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/dow-crashes-500-points-vix-tops-16
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

- 1,96 % now

No circuit breakers after 1430 hours.

bump

Time to jump in. this is a great opportunity if you were slow.

>thinking the market gives half a shit about some dumb memo
>down 2%

lol.

It means that investors and hedge fund managers are a bit nervous is all. There is a lot of uncertainty, which is reflected in the market.
What it doesnt have to do with is big companies being involved.. brainlet.

They will tank the economy this year, just to stick it to Trump.
They cannot allow the success of economic nationalism.

>buying low
I see you too avoided /biz/.

-2% is a lot

to give you a perspective, the worst day in 2008 the market was down -7,87%

and this -2% is not even related to any economic news nor any company bad results. -2% is A LOT in this context

This isn't IT. This is the tremor. Maybe Monday, Maybe July. But, you've been warned.

BUY THE DIP
I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING
>H O D L
>O
>D
>L

>the stock market reacts this much negativly to political news

It's because the Fed increased interest rates you fucking dunce.

If they would be able to do that, they would have already done it.

Of course they would tank it as soon as he releases the memo.

the market panics when anything happens at all

its not gonna happen this time you inbred.

economist here

NoB spread is good
10 30 is good

its the yield curve, and its healthy.

nothing happening, this is a healthy correction. it over extended the rally too much recently

jesus yall wish for a crash eh?

C R E A T E

T H E

D I P

S E L L
S E L L
S E L L

This is the proper reply. Thank the (((Federal Reserve))) goyim

its time to buy! time to make profit

bitcoin also crashing even harder than yesterday lmao

Buy on rumor, sell on news. But most of the downward action happened before the memo was released.

Job numbers are good so the feds decide to pump up interest rates. Thats literally it. The fed should end

last month???? that is not how the market works.
today, only good news on the economy
Average Hourly Earnings m/m
0.3%

Non-Farm Employment Change

Unemployment Rate
4.1%

this is political.

Oh I know, just seems a little fishy that it would drop that fast as soon as he did that.

>um dia
>um mes
>um ano
>uma delicia

Yeah but DOW has soared like a madman, it's expected to fall

hue

Not really anything +/-5% during one trading day is within the realm of normal volatility. Probably going to be like +1% tomorrow.

No, they raised it, TODAY.
We are nearing 3% which is scaring investors.

Speaking of volatility, VIX is up to 16.

>and this -2% is not even related to any economic news nor any company bad results
Fucking idiot, Apple and Google just posted bad earnings this week. They are major components of the market. This memo means shit in the long run. It will be forgot about in a week, because the liberal media will just drop it like they always do.

On a day with good job numbers.

How could an idiot like me make a quick buck from this situation, Sup Forums?

Yes but it's down 2% from a historic high. If it crashes down to below 2008 levels come wake me up, otherwise I'm going back to bed because it's 5am and I stayed up all night for the memo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
*breath*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He must have really pissed off the eternal jew.

This guy's boss here, I'm firing this brainlet. You guys better sell now if you want to make it put alive.

Apple and Google don't impact the DOW. This is mainly because of the feed promising to increase interest rates to combat

Ah, so that is the ''jewish crash'' I heard they were gonna blame Trump on

Time for the ones who were chosen as sacrifice to face absolute and truthful Holocaust! So the prophecy be brought to conclusion and the suffering of these who are yet are not be brought to a long deserved rest

Jesus Christ, educate yourself.

How could that memo possibly affect the US financial world in such a way?

5% for an index is really not normal volatility though

Could just be a correction. Happens after periods of quick growth.

this is an index dumbass

>(((they)))

FTFY

OP is retarded...
Stock Market is reacting to interest rates and bond yields... take an econ class.

Tomorrow is Saturday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average#components

Company Exchange Symbol Industry Date Added
Apple NASDAQ AAPL Consumer electronics 2015-03-19

Why do you retards with little understanding of stock market even post in this thread.

How do people not know this? It's in every headline.

>stocks go down one day

WHOOOA THIS MUST HAVE TO DO WITH SOMETHING POLITICAL

SOMEONE BUY MY BAGS!!!!

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

No they didn't

What you're talking about is the intrest rate of the 10-year Treasury yield (which is a market price) NOT the FEDs target Funds Rate (which is 1,5% and will remain there until march at least)

Bump, this man uses his noggin

Nope, June 2019 might be the worst, this is predicted already and not linked to the memo (much) IMHO. The market is responding to low bond.

It was mentioned a week ago at zerohedge.

Why today?

Wrong. They'll wait until the 2020 race. Voters vote based on the economy.

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Its fucking nothing everyone saw a market correction coming its nothing new.

#jewishcrash, meme it so it spreads like wildfire lads!

Next trading day then.

Yes, literally the worst popular index. That doesn't change the point. A 2% daily change is meaningless and it's even more meaningless when a 2% negative day occurs after over a year of consistent growth.

Sell all of your assets, hide in savings, wait until rock bottom, and buy up all the pieces
It’s happening boys

I'm the manager for both of these bonafied retards and I'm currently burning down the rv trailers they live in that I allowed to be parked on my lawn. If you want to be fucking anybody in the next century you better buy big into rakes, and I MEAN BIG.

buy the dip

lol you guys think the deepstate stops at the alphabet agencies?

Here, bond respond already, stocks maybe now :)
Blame it on the (((Central Banks))) guys, pic is about last week/few days ago.

I ceo of fuck r s
buy waffles

I have friends there, but I would still love to see this do a Lehman to DB.

The markets are not reacting this way because of memo news... they are reacting to increasing bond yields... fucking idiot.

Serious question here.... how old are most of you?

I'm asking because a lot of us are old enough to be trading during the boom and bust of 2005-2010

Dow down 500 just doesn't excite me anymore.

HOLD

>jesus yall wish for a crash eh?
They're pretty exciting desu.

I just think it's kinda retarded that you're blaming a 2% drop on poor earnings reports from Google. Apple absolutely blew away expectations in profits. They just didn't sale as many phones.

Damn, I really wish I'm trading the dollar right now.

Kikes are just doing everything in their power to distract from what's going on

Can a /biz/ fag explain why increase in bond yields causes panics?

You're an idiot. This is a reaction to real wage growth that risks inflation. Has nothing to do with the memo.

This is just the first dip in the bubble

(((They))) are crashing it to punish Trump for releasing the memo.

It's 2%+ now

>A 2% daily change is meaningless and it's even more meaningless when a 2% negative day occurs after over a year of consistent growth.
your argument is that it doesn't matter? yeah it's just a little measly 2% in less than a day. that's the % amount it took the dow to grow over the course of the last 28 days. very reassuring

#TRUMPDUMP

>Can a /biz/ fag
kek, unless its crypto 9 out of 10 /biz/ fags can't help you.

t. /biz/fag.

LOSING 2% OF THE ENTIRE STOCK MARKET IN 1 DAY IS PERFECTLY FINE

1. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I feel like this is a thing called /biz/posting

-2,29%

So you're saying trading flat for a month is some big deal?

If you are young, this is great news. Stocks are cheaper. If you are old, you are probably a boomer, so you should die.

bonds can be big time annoying if the fed fucks with the interest rates because it typically changes for the worse your initial bond investment/yield

You want to learn ? Good.

Learn how to become man who watch lines
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/dow-crashes-500-points-vix-tops-16

People lies, numbers do not.

Haven't you ever heard of buy high, sell low? dammed, normies.

Buy sheep, sell deer.

Sell on good news buy on the dip

Buy Low sell High
Most buy high sell low

How is that 16,000 bit coin doing.

PUTTING ALL YOUR SAVINGS IN MEME COINS AND LOSING 50% OF IT OVER NIGHT IS FINE

Apple just posted best earnings last quarter of it's business history bub.

Nah, it means Soros, Rothchilds etc. are dumping stock in a controlled manner to cause this. Excellent buying opportunity.