House Dems have written to Trump, warning him against using the Nunes memo

>Top Senate and House Dems have written to Trump, warning him against using the Nunes memo as a justification for firing Rosenstein or Mueller, saying they'd view it as attempted obstruction and that it'd cause a constitutional crisis not seen since the Saturday Night Massacre.

>literally writing a WARNING to the US President

have you ever seen the democrats this afraid before?

>have you ever seen the democrats this afraid before?
This will fall on obama.
The thought of losing their magic nigger, scares them worse than anything else.

Bring it on lets fucking fight it out ffs.

No, and it's beautiful.

>Disband the Demoturd party
>Fire mueller & Rosenstein
Profit.

>the illegal spying on a civilian under spurious pretenses, by the previous administration, as an attempt to subvert the democratic process wasn't grounds for a "constitutional crisis" label

Fuck off Dems.

No.

Its fucking go time goys. I hope trump lines the streetlights in dc with this traitorous filth.

What we need on Capitol Hill

>REPUBLICANS ARE SCARED
What a quick turn of events eh?

A good list for the gallows

Their entire strategy hinges on more and more non-Whites flooding in. This is a DNC crisis more than anything.

Why would he bother firing them?

The more powerful move would be to say "I'm not concerned about them. They can keep investigating for as long as they like. They won't find anything."

Then watch the liberal salt.
>b..b..but he's supposed to be afraid of Mueller!

Them people are fucking morons we are IN a constitutional crisis

>that it'd cause a constitutional crisis not seen since the Saturday Night Massacre.

Dems haven't yet realized that the release of the memo has caused a constitutional crisis. This is bigger than Watergate.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

We should all be thankful for these idiots daring him.

KEK be praised.

this let's go to sleep phams

And I'm a 27th level hacker warlock of the united order of the holy digits.

And I say this memo is a big deal.

i thought the same, but deep state is too busy doxxing state and federal politicians into retirement with expected 2500% black women turnout and mandatory rape allegations for 2018 midterms to anoint popular vote winner hillary next speaker of the house, have mueller impeach trump because of ham sandwich, and force pence to step down so hillary can become queen lizard of the united states of america.

Better do it fast, I'd love to see Schumer and Pelosi resign.

The only way this is bad for Trump is if he does fire anyone from this. That's a guaranteed impeachment proceedings. Doing nothing will give them ammo to fight back when Mueller is finished.

nothing burger

So when are they going to find proof of Russian interference? IF it was blatant and effective they should be able to find evidence. Nobody can even link me to an actual Russian bot despite claiming they are everywhere.

LMFAO what?! THEY were the ones caught SPYING on a political campaign!

If trump does fire rosenstein, realistically, what will the dems do? Rally their useful idiots to protest? What COULD they realistically do?

lol they trying to posture

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

it's not the dems. it's what would the establishment republicans would do?

If Mueller had any integrity, he would close the investigation himself.

Of course, then they would call for an investigation into if Trump got to Mueller and forced him to end the original investigation.

It keeps going around and around with these people. What will it take to prove to them Trump is an honest guy? A bit of a dufus sometimes, a bit a womanizer in the past who let his status go to his head, but a guy who is actually working to MAGA.

Makeup a bogus bias dossier to get a FISA warrant to start a witch hunt against yourself, your family, and associates

Don't fire the people responsible for this.

We are in a constitutional crisis right now, and he needs to fire Mueller and Rosenstein today or tommorow and then enforce marital law.

Shit is going down.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Fire fire fire

Comey's a bit too tall for that. I'd suggest a crain.

is this pasta?

yeah, but like with benghazi, nobody seems eager to tangle with the deep state. or willing to expose obama.
just blame a few rogue fbi, doj. blame hillary (again). defuse mueller's investigation. end of story.
memo doesn't touch rogers, nsa, unmasking, etc. gowdy seemed to back off. dunno.

I'd love to see him tweet a pic of him wiping his ass with this printed out memo.

Is the memo a nothing burger again? What's in it? EVERYONE I know thinks it's fake

I SMELL FEAR

>SEND SUGE KNIGHT ON THEY ASSES

Oh, so it's only ok if you're a fucking democuck to lie and withhold the truth from the American people

Everyone ITT thinks you're fake.

He doesn't need to fire them, their investigation is fucking over. Firing them would be pointless at this point.
The FBI and DOJ are under investigation already from this memo, it being released to us was just to calm people thinking it was baseless.

Trump will testify before them as they wish and then they will end the investigation as quietly as possible. Trump will have won.

>Only the finest!
>Only pasta will defeat pasta!

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Only now does the Democratic leadership believe we have a constitutional crisis on our hands? I think America is pretty far past what should be considered a constitutional crisis.

A dangerously unqualified, ignorant, racist, misogynistic, adulterous, serial philanderer was allowed to become president despite losing the popular vote of an election in which a hostile foreign power actively tampered; an act of aggression so brazen that it possibly signals the beginning of a new cold war.

That should have been seen as a constitutional crisis.

The new president publicly berates and attacks his own people and institutions while praising the leader of the hostile power that helped game an election in his favor.

The president nominates a cabinet that are not only unqualified, but seemingly antagonistic towards the core values of the departments they're supposed to run.

The President fires the person in charge of the investigation of his potential wrongdoing.

That should have been a constitutional crisis.

The president has again and again undermined the core values that the country that provided him every opportunity in his life stands for. He has perverted the American dream and the very idea of "American exceptionalism" into a celebration of vitriol, ignorance, racism, blind tribalist anger, and above all greed and callousness.

Stop asking when it's going to be a constitutional crisis.

It's already happening.

i think they want mueller still around - at least until next january - as insurance.

This pasta is 100% shit kys

YOU HAVE NOT DEFEATED US YET GOYIM

Is there any bigger proof than this that the FBI are biased pawns

We can't go back to the era of ignorance. Change is coming.

Hang the Traitors from the Washington Monument. Hang them all.

How about they prove it's misleading?

I keep seeing this. Where's the evidence that the contents of the memo are misleading?

Why would you fire people? You have them arrested for breaking the law

Have the dems ever offered to fuck off with these allegations and russian collusion screeching if they didn't want the memos released this badly?

Doesn't matter they will all resign within a month

Trump taking a shit is viewed as obstruction by democrats.
Fuck 'em

egg on the Democrats to start a civil war.
keep pushing them until they crack.
meanwhile, keep Trump in a safe place where they can't assassinate him.

All of these people need to die.

I do enjoy this one.

Ya don't say?

>reddit spaceing
get out

>not seence since the saturday night massacre
do you know what tomorrow is bitch?

>Constitutional Crisis
>Saturday Night Massacre
>Obstruction of Justice
I'll take "forced memes" for $1488, Alex

It's about to get good. More evidence will emerge, the Dems will dig themselves in deeper, Trump will shovel dirt on their faces.

At this point, why does Trump give a shit what any of those losers have to say.

I DO find it interesting that they are trying to protect Rosenstien now. That shows they know he's part of the criminal cabal.

The terror is palpable.

You are witnessing the left go through the five stages.

We live in great times, be thankful you will live to see humanity set free and the beginning of the age of man,

>Rejoice

>this scared before?

Last time I remember was probably Debbie Spaghetti threatening agents to return her confiscated laptop or else consequences would never be the same

>The only way this is bad for Trump is if he does fire anyone from this. That's a guaranteed impeachment proceedings. Doing nothing will give them ammo to fight back when Mueller is finished.

No, Rosenstein needs to go.

They're threatening the president.

Can you call this a threat and accuse THEM of the obstruction of justice now?

>If Mueller had any integrity, he would close the investigation himself.

This This This.

This is why Mueller should be fired. His investigation was undermined a long time ago. At this point he's not even trying to conceal that he's involved in a witch hunt.

wheres the part where rick wilson delivered Sup Forums's peepee larp?

They make no arguments outlined the memo. They just say it’s misleading. Really makes you think.

I dunno. Watching CNN (I know) and reading comments on liberal sites, they seem just as delusional as ever.
I don't think the insanity or Trump "syndrome" can be stopped. They are fucking crazy.
The spinning on CNN is almost artwork.
This is my hope:
>Trump lets the Dems stew
>Releases the Dems memo
>Dems go crazy (since you know theirs will be "fact")
>Lets them go crazy, lets top Dems keep talking shit
>The Dems keep making public statements
>Trump drops all footnotes and evidence backing up everything
>Dems truly butt fucked

LOL, ignorant fantasy land vaporings. Tell me, will your book have Fabio on the cover?

Yo thats a great idea for a protest. We either build it on sight or bring it there. We just sit in silence pointing to the rope

>the more powerful move is to do nothing to people who clearly broke the law
wew

>Can you call this a threat and accuse THEM of the obstruction of justice now?

Good point.

"Democrats attempt to obstruct justice by threatening the President."

>First black president
>Coincidentally first prison president

Hang them all.

Umm, what about British interference in our presidential election?!

>carter page has literally been under surveillance since 2013
>four people in Trump's inner circle all plead guilty
>IT'S A WITCH HUNT
something is severely wrong with your brain.

a whole oven of kikes at the bottom of that

>LMFAO what?! THEY were the ones caught SPYING on a political campaign!

I know, Democrat chutzpah on display. THEY commit crimes, then accuse you of "obstruction" for trying to hold them to account.

- attempt a coup
- fail
- claim it's a national security risk to call out treason and name the conspirators

SAY IT WITH ME. DELUSIONAL.

They'll find some trumped up charges to indict him on. That's their job.

That's why the investigation into Russian collusion is now only incidentally connected to Russia. Soon it'll just be the "FUCK TRUMP" investigation.

This must be a leaf coming to us by proxy. Only a leaf could say something this stupid.

Trump can fire whoever he wants why would he get impeached you idiot.

Impeachment it for treason and high crimes not bc you don't like him as president

Rosenstein should absolutely be shitcanned, might as well throw Sessions out too while you're at it because he's done fuckall. But Rosenstein is the main kike causing problems.
>recommend Comey firing
>which does literally exactly what Comey wanted (its in fucking senate testimony) and gets a special counsel rolling
>omits how shit the source is for FISA warrant

I wanted to know what had the dems so shaken and now I do. Rosenstein is the one they want to protect. Mueller isnt as important as the shitty DAG that continues to let him operate.

>electing a president via the constitutionally proscribed process has put us into a constitutional crisis.

Do you even know what a constitutional crisis is?

the fbi had been surveilling carter page since 2013.

They are terrified. Death by firing squad when.

>I'M FUCKED UP ON METH AND ACID, THAT MAKES ME RELIABLE
>WOOOO!

Nigger LARPing as a human. Funny.

New here huh?

It's pretty obvious. Ignorant too.