Sorry Drumpfsters, but the memo is literally NOTHING!

Sorry Drumpfsters, but the memo is literally NOTHING!

You're all going to be ass-sad when your Czar gets impeached for being a complete and utter retard.

The memo is a fucking NOTHING BURGER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay leaf

The leaf is right though.

The memo really doesn't shed light on anything that's new...

And this is coming from an avid Trump supporter.

I'm really getting worried about how we will handle this loss

Tell me, how does Shillary's cock feel in your throat, you goddamn goatfucking shill.

Always a fucking Leaf. It's like they WANT to be universally hated.

Agreed. This memo is a literal nothingburger of epic proportions, and is just a distraction from Putin's hackers hacking into our country as we speak.

we have ids here leaf fag

it's a virtual certainty that trump didnt actually read the memo himself (it's ~3 pages longer than his attention span allows). i look forward to him turning his ire against nunes and the people that released it once he realized it's just going to backfire (and subsequently, trumpfags on Sup Forums changing their tune along with him).

>the memo is a 4d chess DEEPSTATE game designed to discredit trump!!!!11

mark my words.

so what it's nothing it's 4D chess

The memo also confirms that Papadopoulos, who has pleaded guilty already, was under a FISA warrant in the summer of 2016, so yeah. This isn't exactly great news for Trump, especially since that part was just slipped in at the end as an aside.

LOL

>Deputy director testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the steele dossier information.

Its nothing new to people on Sup Forums, but its publicly disclosing the shit Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists have been ranting about for like 6 months as actually true and ACTUAL evidence of Treason/Sedition

it's already well known that the dossier was relevant because it corroborated things the FBI already knew. it's reasonable to assume that the FBI objected to the memo's release because that other info is not declassified, and hence the only way to disprove the memo is to also release that other sensitive info that was corroborated by the dossier

Kek and saved. We have IDs to keep fags like you from doing exactly this type of shilling.

samefaggiing

You replied to OP replying to himself using a meme flag.
Goddamn some of you are retarded.
No wonder shills get away with ruining this place

Me too

Its all so racist

Lets play Nintendo.

This is my favorite meme, if intentional

>muh shills

i dont think there is anything more pathetic than underage kids like you abusing this word. get a job you fucking trumpsucking parasites, i'm sick of my tax dollars propping you and your worthless trailer trash families up.

Go figure a leaf schill #btfo faggot

THIS!!!!!!

lol OP then 2 posts down 'the leaf is right though' ignore the shill same posting ID

Yeah man, one just reached through my phone and tried to choke me.

nice id

youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM

reminds me of that time i saw a full blown debate between the same guy using every single different flag on the list. Still not sure if it's ironic

Then fucking secede already.

Let's get this started already.

>if you disagree with me you're a child
You're the retard replying to samefags.
Enjoy being wrong

lol samefag. how the fuck are people this stupid. whats an "ID"?!

user wants you to deepthroat his big cock while you choke on his white cock you cumguzzling cunt then he wants to circumsize you with a fucking rock you god damn caveman looking piece of shit. i wish you never existed you god damn failure fucking kill yourself you caveman looking degenerate furry nigger go back to the third world shithole country from which your fucking irresponsible cotton picking race originated from you communist scum fuck how about you put your lips around my fuckstick and syphon the cum out of my balls you dumb nigger cunt.
Get gased boi

Yes! Nothingburger from a leaf! Two squares on the shill bingo!

insincere concerned from meme fag shill! woot!

Russian hacker shill! Fucking awesome! with nothing burger!

Trump fucked up shill! no screencap this, bummer.

unnamed sources? subtle shill. not on card, fuck you

Sup Forums trailer trash! BINGO! Got the shill Bingo on one thread!!! Woot!

Just fucking die you silly cunt.

user wants you to deepthroat his big cock while you choke on his white cock you cumguzzling cunt then he wants to circumsize you with a fucking rock you god damn caveman looking piece of shit. i wish you never existed you god damn failure fucking kill yourself you caveman looking degenerate furry nigger go back to the third world shithole country from which your fucking irresponsible cotton picking race originated from you communist scum fuck how about you put your lips around my fuckstick and syphon the cum out of my balls you dumb nigger cunt.
Get gased boi

Shills hang with their masters.

sage

>When your only damage control is to call other people shill
WEAK

>You're all going to be ass-sad when your Czar gets impeached for being a complete and utter retard.

Being a complete and utter retard is not an impeachable offense.

Your Id and flag is showing

It's nothing new to Trump supporters because it's just Trump supporters who've been aware of the bullshit used to get Trump under surveillance for a very long time. Just now, it's out there for everyone because dems are too fucking idiotic and lazy to investigate anything on their own. You need to spoon feed them info like the brainless babies they are.

>when your only damage control is to call other people russian bots
WEAK

Honestly, I'm starting to regret voting for him...

I mean Hilldog is evil and all - but at least she's not a complete and utter IDIOT

Hmmm then maybe you should kys because you seem like a complete and utter IDIOT.