This is a literacy test that was used in the state of Louisiana to prevent dumb niggers from voting...

This is a literacy test that was used in the state of Louisiana to prevent dumb niggers from voting. It's so hard that I doubt the brainlets of this board can pass it. This also means you do not deserve the right to vote according to this test, and I agree.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/07/03/louisiana_literacy_test_update_the_hunt_for_the_original_document.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have 10 minutes to complete it.

this is fucking easy, can nogs really not do this?

What is the difference between draw a line around and circle?

Nogs have an average IQ that is almost fucking retarded... So no probably not.

that shit stumped me

Circle isn't a line, neither is a square. You have to draw something that's neither. Ultimately the voting inspector decides whether or not it's a line.

Passed it in minutes.

Shut up slide thread.

That is the point, and why this shit got thrown out. A line cannot go around something in only two dimensions. There are instructions that cannot be completed, was thrown out, and ruined the idea of actually testing people to weed out retards who shouldn't be able to vote.

mfw, Most (((pollectuals))) fail at question 4 anyway

The fuck. Almost every one is some sort of logical fallacy or conundrum. They hitlerally don't compute.

>almost
Being generous I see

No one whose IQ is below 100 and does not have at least a High School Education, and whose skin color is darker than polished alabaster should be able to vote.

>a line
>around
What fucking geometry do these people live in?

>draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence

I may be retarded but I literally don't understand what this one's asking me to do.

That’s the point. Intentionally nonsensical tests like these were used to deny southern blacks the right to vote decades after being granted citizenship. It’s also the first thing liberals conflate with suggestions of actual common sense voter id laws or requirements to understand the bare minumum of politics before voting, which is why the argument never goes anywhere in America.

>”shouldn’t people at least know what a president’s job is before being allowed to vote for one?”
>”RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE JIM CROW ERA LITERACY TESTS

is a the shortest word

No one should be voting anyway.

That shit flared my autism let me tell you..

It was also poor whites.

My Dad went to SF State before it turned into a leftist shithole, and they had busloads of people going South with old schoolbooks to teach people how to read so they could pass these chickenshit literacy exams as well as open a checking account and what have you, and they had almost as many hillbillies showing up as black folk.

>Southerners

Write a letter that is the same as the before appearing word in this sentence.

Draw a line in the shape of a square resembling a circle.

Spell the third word in the second line phonetically backwards

You still find tests like this at Auburn

I'm almost certain this is fake. Try googling for it's origin, it's just a whole bunch of sites from the 2010s+ saying "Take this test, see how racist they were!"
slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/07/03/louisiana_literacy_test_update_the_hunt_for_the_original_document.html
this person tries finding out if it's real and just goes in circles with a Civil Rights Veteran website being the origin. Nobody seems to recall doing this test either just "Something like this".

I already passed. I have more than a fifth grade level of education.
Go ahead though, grade me.

I suppose the person taking the test is required circle the index number of the given statement i.e. (1)

You got #6 wrong dipshit

If you think this is hard you're a fucking idiot.

You failed the first question.

oh shit there's more.
fuck that. i have my fifth grade level of education, i don't need to take this

#6 is wrong. Draw one circle by itself, then draw the two circles, one inside another.

does that look like a square to you?
Doesn't say to do with the other circle, so fuck off cunt

Same. I think it's the number 2?

there isn't thats the point

doesn't say that

#6 doesn't imply you can't have multiple circles in each other. It only specifies at least one circle be in another.

And you've already failed, question 6, never said all 3 circles had to be within one another, only that one had to

It says one inside the other, not one inside the others. nice reading comprehension nigger.

Debatable, really. Ambiguous wording

>"never said all 3 circles had to be within one another"
I know. it never said they couldn't be.
Law is very precise, is it not?

Get the fuck back in the oven kike, your kind are NOT welcome here.

One is inside the other. There is just another one around them.
Still not incorrect.

>the absolute state of pol

don't close the circle

What you should be asking, if this is true, which other circle did it refer to?

Circle the number 1.

>buy black people and enslave and fight to keep them like that instead of leaving them alone
>America ends up having a significant "uban youth" in all major cities and in its culture

>deny black people the right to vote and make up a bunch of bullshit tests
>voter ID and testing becomes strongly opposed and stigmatized

>deny people of color quality schools and materials
>leads to the end of schools being legally and officially segregated

top kek will they ever learn?

Found the niggers. This is exactly the type of mental tap dancing i'd expect from an illiterate person.

I agree with you for 6 but you actually failed 11 for sure

>leaf can't into instructions
There are two requirements for the question
>three circles are to be drawn
>one circle must be inside another one
These instructions do not imply the third circle cannot be engulfing the other two.

Canadian education at work. Seems this literacy test is working at intended.

It doesn't say
ambiguity of meaning.. couldn't stand up to scrutiny.

this is fake

30. Has a typo.

Oh I thought you were the Canadian again.

There's nothing ambiguous about below one million senpai. Ya failed, you don't get to vote Jamal

shouldn't you be sucking black cock right now?

I wish they'd give this to all potential employees of any business. If you fail, into the nugget machine. Fucking retarded fucks.

The question is asking you to turn the number below into one million.
Not to turn the number into one below one million.

You're kind of a dumb faggot, huh?

Listen bro, I'm fukin white. I get to vote. Alright?

Exactly why racial integration and coexistence will never happen in the US. Not with the black population.

You answered the question correctly. The leaves are just bad at linguistic trickery.

If it truly means
>turn number into one < 1m
Then what number is it referring to? In question one it referenced the question number by simply saying "number".
The only logical conclusion is that "below" refers to position of the number in question, not the desired value range the test taker must adjust for.

the circumference of a shape is a line dumbass

Guess we'll have to put you in there as well lmao

ITT: the 56% failing the test

Just a bit of word play, but none too difficult. If you can't pass this test, then the right to vote should elude you. Also, you should be deported/exiled ASAP.

Don't reply to filthy mudslimes

Word play is fair game on a linguistics test. The mere fact that this piss easy test was called racist just shows how poor the nog's English really is.

No it's in. The shortest word in this line not sentence. I believe a line around the word would be a square around the word.

i bet the phrases are specifically chosen like that so they can use their own discretion when passing someone.

Wtf is Poland a mudslime country now? Take that gay moon off right now!

2-dimensional world I guess.

its says
>the number below one million
it could mean either actually. as long as you crossed out more than 4 zeroes, it should be correct.

it says
>one inside the other
bad phrasing for an exercise involving 3 objects. 3 concentric circles doesnt break the rules

you know lines dont have to be straight right?

No nigger in Louisiana could possibly pass that test. Only a very small minority of them have higher reading comprehension than a 5th grader.
No it is incorrect if you cross out any more or less than three. This can further be seen by the typewriter explicitly putting the numeral below the question.

If you think it is asking for < 1m you are reading too much into the question.

Furthermore the same wording of "below" is used in question 8-13, and I'm sure even more on the following pages.

Woops you are correct about it being 4 0s. My eyes are fucking with me.

THE numbeR
not
THEn numbeRS
Obviously the dumbfucks who made the test mixed up "number" and "digit".
You are supposed to cross out the 1. Dumb 56% posters.

>it is incorrect if you cross out any more or less than three
then its bullshit fail wording. its reminds me of the time my hs teacher asked on a test "where does food go when you swallow" and putting a one line answer earns you 1/3 marks.

Sorry was my mistake

They should use this as captcha, or rather voight kampf. A computer would DIE trying to solve this, cause it literally makes no sense whatsoever.

>busloads of people teaching people to pass literacy tests
>before it turned into a leftist shithole
Uhh....

thats reading the tester's mind and hoping he isnt as illiterate as the people he's trying to screen. badly worded questions require that.
>the number below one million
makes perfect sense grammatically from either reading

That test was easy peasy lemon squeezy. It is sad that blacks are idiots.

Except the other questions use below to mean the same thing, regardless of the question asked.

Let me remind you that this is a literacy test. Understanding the "below" in question 11 as "less than" is technically a failure in literacy.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions that this board is just as dumb as the niggers the complain about.
Did question 2 wrong lol

The fun (or sad) fact is that there are people out there nowadays who finished school and even graduated university who are unable to do this test or at least will fail 50% of it

no retard, 11 definatley means below 1m, so anything that’s 999999 or below

A better vote test would be right in the voting moment. There is one paper, with two squares. cross your preferred candidate. Under it there would be many things both candidates said they would do. You have to cross all the ones your candidate said he would do. If you get it right, your vote gets authenticated. If not, it goes into the dumb basket.

0000 is still a number, its just an extended version of 0

00000000001 is a number
0000000000.00000000001 is a number

you fucking retard

>the other questions use below to mean the same thing, regardless of the question asked
that is the assumption you have to make isnt it

Except the rules at the top of the page specify not to do anything less or MORE than asked. Putting all the circles inside would constitute doing more and thus fail the test

Sorry boy, but you ain't votin' fer Kennedy today.

Yet every other question uses "below" to reference the space below the question.
How retarded are you that you fail a literacy test meant to screen out niggers.

The way words are used change over time.

How is it an assumption when any other definition of "below" does not make sense on the other questions?

The same usage of below is present in question 8, 9, 10, 12, and 13. Why would it be different for question 11?

Zero, itself, isn't a number faggot it's a digit.

3/4 of a square