Will Germany ever recover? Now we don’t even have threefiddi for Pumas!

The Bundeswehr, one of NATO’s largest militaries, is now a steady source of news about planes that can’t fly, tanks that break down and troops that admire the Nazis. So what exactly has gone wrong in Germany’s army?

It emerged last week that the German military can’t find enough money to fund a long-awaited modernization of its newest Puma infantry fighting vehicles – which to many didn’t exactly come as a surprise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aD5nhUATrs
nypost.com/video/male-refugees-are-being-taught-how-to-pick-up-local-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck those nazis. We don't need them anyway in 2018.

Germany is also one of the worlds largest arms exporters. In a serious situation, exports could be stopped and the current equipment of the army could be replaced very quickly.

>You have a woman as defence minister
Found your problem

Don't need an elite military when you can just cripple the economy of your enemies on a whim.

Trump was kinda right that Germany should pay more. He's just too dumb to understand where to, but his generals let him keep saying it because they know.

eastern germany will be western Poland before 2050.
clock is ticking Hans

I think the opposition is worse

lmfao

>import millions of subhumans into your country

>wonder why everything stops working

J U S T

This, the EU Army will protect you, just like the Red Army protected Hungary, and Poland, Czechoslovakia. Never mind where they conscript those troops from, don't think about it.

Broken Machines sound like big problem

Troops who want to be Nazi, not so much

What you kids don't understand: a big army is necessary to *prevent* war.

I dont object Wladislav.The sooner the better.You will be welcomed with open arms.

kek

In a war with Russia most units will most likely disperse or raise the russian flag.
Who wants to die for Merkel and open borders ?
Yes nobody...

Didn't they get a batch of new APCs lately or am I getting something mixed up there?

Western Poland will be Germany again. Before 2050. And it will be better off for it.

But you need a military you defend your economy - that is if you don't waste all your wealth on feeding sandnigger rapists.

>piggy back on America's back for 60 some odd years.
>get complacent
>surprised when nothing you have works and troops don't give a shit.
>go the way of Canada and disband your military.

On a side note, just look at these uniforms and markings. They just can't help themselves but look badass. Hugo Boss legacy lives on.

Didn't know that.

Top arms exporters:
1. United States
2. Russia
3. China
4. France
5. Germany
6. United Kingdom
7. Spain
8. Italy
9. Ukraine
10. Israel

Top arms importers:

1. India
2. Saudi Arabia
3. United Arab Emirates
4. China
5. Australia
5. Algeria
7. Turkey
8. Iraq
9. Pakistan
10. Vietnam

I don't know what Australia is up to.

This applies to the UK more so than Germany

glory to the freikorps, save your people.

Hey wtf is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3aD5nhUATrs

NO

>nypost.com/video/male-refugees-are-being-taught-how-to-pick-up-local-women/

>China exports guns then imports them back.
>Australia is massing arms for some reason.

Indeed.

>I don't know what Australia is up to.
They want revenge against the emus.

>Western Poland will be Germany again. Before 2050. And it will be better off for it.

yea, becouse being colonized by niggers who treat you like shit proves you are in a great shape and able to do all those things your ancestors were able to do before they've made a 180 degrees turn resulting in your pathetic generation

wrong

too busy building up abos egos to build arms factories..

>Australia is massing arms for some reason.

You know the reason.

China are probably selling all their old junk

>about planes that can’t fly, tanks that break down and troops that admire the Nazis.

Nothing changed from the 40s then.

if your army is like ours the do nothing motor pool jobs are mostly done by niggers. this leads to broken equipment if whitey doesn't double check their work every single time.

>He's just too dumb to understand where to
Start with paying what you owe us, kraut. Then pay for your luxuries.

Shut up and buy our German products at your local Lidl.

Oh no, please don't occupy our occupied nation and kick out all the shitskins, that'd be horrible

How am I supposed to pronounce the name of your army? Bun-dess-wer?

But the real reason?

>troops that admire the Nazis
Given the sorry state of things, what soldier wouldn't admire the Nazis in comparison? The lady ones that get used for PR photos in peacetime?

true :(

>The Bundeswehr, one of NATO’s largest militaries, is now a steady source of news about planes that can’t fly, tanks that break down and troops that admire the Nazis.
I only see two problems and one good sign

turkey raptors are neat as fuck
I want to kill them.

Probably the soldiers that started seeing women, niggers and mudslimes given a free pass into the military for the achievement of not being white men.

>Start with paying what you owe us, kraut.
Which is nothing, burger.
It's a 2% GDP *spending* target. Of course you'd get a lot of it because you make many good weapon systems but it's not owed to you per se.

It was discovered that your guns do not shoot straight. And some suspect that it may be intentional.

The emus are the ones buying it.

>Nazis purposely scuttling their equipment
Lmao

then you cannot count

I don’t know. Like buuundesssveaaar

Safe to say that if the entire nation admired Nazis the tanks and planes would be working fine.

>Troops that admire the Nazis
>They found a Stahlhelm once
Our government is so incredibly paranoid, that they make the whole world believe that our troops are Nazis, which is the exact thing they wanted to prevent. So fucking incompetent.

>Our government is so incredibly
jewish.

By 2050 there won't be a single shitskin in Germany and we will have a full blown Aryan breeding program in place and setting your foot in our country will require an Ariernachweis going back at least 10 generations.

I think the post you answered to is taken from the Stockholm faggotry institute which counts all kind of stuff like ambulances and other medical equipment as arms exports.
But for the real stuff we're in 3rd place, yes. Still surprising since we're very good at that medical stuff as well.

Second from the right is what went fucking wrong.

No.
Jewish AND incompetent

why germans dont use ww2 wehrmacht uniforme anymore?

Because style caused the holocaust or something.

I don’t know, what is wrong with the lad? He looks pretty fucking based and strong.

Fucking Chiles army is more German than the modern bundeswehr who basically dress in even crappier looking american uniforms march like Americans etc. Hell the American army is probably more German than the German army because the US has a helmet that looks like the stalhelm

I thought you guys were going to great a European army to get back at Trump? Can't even run a fucking domestic military kek.

Flintenuschi will try her best to reduce the number of operational vehicles to 0

Honestly if you looked at illegal sales Russia would probably be top

Australia is modernizing their armed forces meanwhile the federal army here is just buying their old equipment

It is funny that at least 10 percent of the shit we have in each category is working. So not a single 0 percent line.

>I can't count to three

Leyen natürlich.

>Upgrade for Pumas
Hol'up. Didn't they just start delivering these things? Why do they already need an upgrade

When your military is so shit, your enemies scream for you to rearm :>

Yeah but American and German weapons are more expensive or literally overpriced pieces of shit

You guys don't even need a military, any threat to you would be a direct threat to the u.s. U.s military is pretty much Canadian military, they work together year round.

On the other hand you open yourself up to American occupation

Does Germany even have any negroes?

Hugo Boss got out of the uniform business. Very unfortunately. They made very slick uniforms. And I say that even though the Nazis were pure evil.

Explain

The nazis weren't evil, just made poor choices.

>By 2050 there won't be a single German in Germany and we will have a full blown jihadist breeding program
FTFY

I guarentee Germany will start allowing other EU citizens to join it's military by the end of the year.

It's the last thing needed to finally cuck out.

they already allow other NON-eu citizens to join the military

>I don't know what Australia is up to.
And you won't know until that one spring evening you wake up to the feeling of my boomerang pressed to your throat.
You'll piss your nanny state issued diaper thinking its finally all over until you hear that spine chilling accent -
"Fuckin hell cunt, dont piss yourself, we are just having a laugh! You're alright mate".
I will disappear as stealthily as I appeared.
You wake to find Britain is white again.
Thank me later.

kek

I've never found nazi uniforms to be very impressive. They either look a bit tryhard with skulls and leather, o otherwise just dull. I mean what's distinct about the one you posted compared to a US Army officer's uniform from 1945?

Lel actually worked on shutters (53's) for the muhreens ended up leaving because at the shop level pieces of shit don't care about maintenance.
Hey German gov, if your reading this I could personally lead a reset team and gather a bunch of guys who actually know how to work on old airframe, to fix your birds
But you won't, and you wont.

>they already allow other NON-eu citizens to join the military

Sadly, that cunt most certainly has a "passport". Whilst only a piece of paper, I have it under good authority they will wave that requirement by years end. EU citizens, without German passports will be allowed to join the Bundeswehr by the end of this calender year.

The German Defence Minister(Women) wants to bring in an "EU" military via the back door. Germans are so anti their own military they won't give a shit.

They can't fund military upgrades if they're spending all their money on refugees.

Even at our peak military strength you could have easily occupied us. Seriously if we aren't American already it means your government is never going to do it

Anyway there's basically a loophole in the constitution here I think that would allow a province to have its own military: basically you do what Japan does and just call it a """self defence force that's technically part of the police""" because there seems to be no limit on how much a province can arm their police

Basically one day there won't even be a Canada armed forces but provinces taking care of their own defence.

The American army is basically the successor of the heer, they center everything on combined arms, infantry squads built around automatic weapons, infiltration tactics, etc. A german General from 1936 would feel quite at home in a modern US armored or mechanized division

>They either look a bit tryhard with skulls and leather,
To be fair, it's hardly "tryhard" when they actual did the murdering.

Less evil than the government you have now who wants to make Germans a minority in their own land

You're literally the indigenous people and your leaders want to make you a minority in your own land that's more evil than anything else

I thought you meant other europeans as an ethnicity
because on paper... yeah let's not go there

>EU citizens, without German passports will be allowed to join the Bundeswehr by the end of this calender year.
lol way to make your army useless because they won't be fighting for their nation

>Hugo Boss got out of the uniform business.

When theres a demand for it, they will provide

That’s scary. Germany is going to be defeated by Russia. A free Europe would be lost. Please upgrade your military. Enlist the refugees and train them to fight.

The only thing chile does wrong is combining that uniform with those absolutely awful looking ankle boots. If they're going that far to be making stalhelms in the modern day so they can be all "Prussian" they could at least give them a proper pair of parade boots

>your
their

and it's already at 175k active soldiers with 80mil population
for comparison we have 145k active soldiers with 11mil population

>And I say that even though the Nazis were pure evil.
*wink wink* I hear you mate *wink wink*

Why wont Russia just invade already? German women deserve to get raped by slav cock and their men deserve death.

Admiring Nazis is a REALLY good thing. I can see the fourth Reich now boys, it's beautiful.

Isn't the door gun from your helicopters literally just a modernized MG42?

Fucking germany. you should make make-believes in military operations to fuck with the enemy. Not when you're having an international exercise where you're supposed to bant with equipment you really don't have for your military.