Nanatsu no Taizai

New chapter up, dumping.
readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/223/4376/1

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-26/nakaba-suzuki-the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-gets-ps4-action-game/.117996
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thoughts Merlin stopped her own time or some shit, but apparently she was an old hag at some point. Perhaps this is the whole Tsunade thing and her real body is that of a granny.

Bump for OP, thanks for this, god damn, looking forward to next chapter

This doesn't make sense, Nakaba said in a Q&A that she stopped her time at 30 years old.

I guess she actually meant the opposite, Merlin was younger when Elisabeth last saw her.

> by yourself in Belialuin

As in in the ruins of it?

Or perhaps she was an old hag, somehow made herself 30 again and then stopped her body from aging.

HYPE
Y
P
E

Wonder if it was the Goddess clan leader who cursed Elizabeth

HAHAHAAHA, Cuckscanor!

Maybe it's both the demon king and the goddess queen who cursed them. Would explain why it's so strong.

Wouldn't surprise me if Liz was the cause for the Goddess clan downfall

Thanks for the dump OP.

Holy shit this pig is a fucking terminator.
She could probably solo the entire first arc including demon Hendy.

That pig in reality is a dragon

Maybe it's a mistranslation and she meant "i hardly recognized you because you look so young", but i guess that doesn't make much sense either

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-26/nakaba-suzuki-the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-gets-ps4-action-game/.117996
NNT is also getting a ps4 game

I really hope that after entire manga is out, someone will do a fucklong JRPG out of it in the same style as Bravely Default.

NnT got a ps4 game but not Fairy Tail? That's surprising.

I'm definitely not complaining.

Elizabeth looks so good in this page.

NNT is the most popular of the magazine now and FT is almost over.

Determined and bloody always looks good.

Also dat teamwork.

The moment she joins Mel on a battlefield is bound to be some of the coolest moments in the entire manga. It's like a dark knight/cleric combo, beyond broken.

I was almost sure FT was more popular, since when did NnT get the top rank?

Not quite sure, but It sells twice as much as FT by now.

She won't look so good next week, I think she will get a really brutal death.

I honestly would never understand the phenomenon of FT popularity. Even black clover, as horrible as it is, has more of a soul in it.

Should be within three daysafter she gets all her memories back.

FT at the beginning was a comfy adventure manga with a lot of fanservice.
And Mashima was alredy famous for Rave.

Fan service and shipping. Nice art and nice designs.

Also lots of people began it when they were younger and got attached to it and the characters. It also had a long Anime which always heavily helps.

TRAGEDY TRAIN INBOUND.

WHOO WHOO.

>Mel and Liz are a reverse Romeo and Juliet
>Fucked over their respective clans so they could be together, now trapped in a cycle of constant reincarnation

I'm really scared of this. Nakaba really like put a lot of gore in the fights.

> That page size

Neat. Didn't know it got a HQ digital release.

Elizabeth doesn't wear panties?

Can't be helped, that's the boar hat uniform.

>since when did NnT get the top rank?
Since more than a year user.

Maybe Merlin stopped her time after Eli died, and Elizabeth just assumed Merlin would look older, and that's why she was suprised how young she looks.

From FKS
エリザベス「久し振りね、マーリン…見違えたわ…あんな幼かった子が…
まだ1人でベリアルインにいるの?今日はまたメリオダスのところへ遊びに来たのかしら?」

TL:
Elizabeth: "It's been a long time, Merlin… I hardly recognized you… you were such a young girl and now…
Do you still live in Belialuin alone? Did you come to see Meliodas today?"

Oops, forgot to include the word "again" in the last part. Oh well.

>mfw loli merlin feel in love with meliodas
>cake merlin aims for arthur's teen dick

>tfw Arthur probably got many nursing handjobs from Merlin in the past as a form of bonding

At this point I'm convinced that Escanor s going to end up doing something drastic to save Arthur for the sake of Merlin. Poor guy should just move on, it's not like Merlin will ever acknowledge him.

He will probably end up fighting Zeldoris by himself to rescue Arthur.

Then get Piety'd so the Commandments and Sins get balanced.

I think that Escanor is merely projecting the feelings he had to that girl from his flashback onto Merlin.

Probably just another MS mistranslation like usual.

His gaze says it all. He gave up. I really don't like seeing Meliodas like this. But if he wasn't able to save her even once in 3000 years I don't know how he can save her now.

This. Merlin is not as nice as he says, she treats him like a slave, and she cares more about Meliodas and Gowther in their band and he keeps wagging his tail around her like a puppy.

Maybe all he needs to do to save her is kill the Goddess leader or the demon king in less than 3 days, ezpz.

>the face of Ban

This is the first time I notice that Meliodas has the goddess symbol on his breastplate.

I don't think it's simply the goddess symbol. Estarossa and Zeldris also have it.

I wonder when we will get some information on her?

his gaiden

So now that Diane-King drama is over, the new romantic subplot will be the same, but this time Diane is Escanor, projecting King (Rosa) onto Meliodas (Merlin).

She is either secretly a goddess, or she is an old hag now. Escanor is better off with Jericho anyway.

powerlevels

Or she may be a sorceress with increased lifespan.

I like that we're finally getting some answers, but I'm conflicted about these flashbacks happening in quick succession. Would be nice to see the actual story progress as well. Not to mention Mel and Eli's curses sound like something that would come up during the goddess arc rather than the end of the commandment arc. Unless we're already in the goddess arc but don't know it yet.
>the archangels pop up during the commandment fight to wreck everyone

Or she is a part of Merlin. Her power-up will be reabsorbing her discarded parts, but also gaining there emotions.

Is that blood on Meliodas' forehead or some kind of extra large demon mark? It doesn't look like a blood splatter to me.

Nakaba fucked the order of arcs. After Mel died, we should have switched to Diane and King's arc with the flashback. Then when it's concluded, Switch to Liones' Defense, and have them reunite at the end. This way Mel stays dead for longer and there is more time between flashbacks.

That's his original demon mark, you can see it in Estarossa's short flashback to Mel's Comandment days.

I'm not sure that would really work. Gowther and Merlin managed to knock out Escanor pretty easily in the Edinburgh special. Not to mention I'd much rather see him solo an Indura.

Can't they just use Merlin's magic on her to somehow put her in stasis? Or maybe they could unpetrify Galan and then have Eli lie to him so she can turn into stone until they find a way to undue the curse. Or maybe they just have to make it past 3 days for the curse to disappear.

Well Zeldoris is fucking dead now.

I love Elizabeth so much. She deserves so much better.

Yeah but it's bigger than the one in although I guess he could just be bleeding from his hairline and the blood mixing with the mark. Hard to tell with black and white images.

Last week's cover page talks about the first season of the anime getting a rerun starting from next month. If we're lucky we might get S2 right after the rerun, assuming they find a way to air the specials somehow.

>Gowther and Merlin managed to knock out Escanor pretty easily in the Edinburgh special.
Yeah, because Escanor doesn't has his guard up when talking to Merlin. It would be different, if he looked at them as enemies.

Cute

Fuck off Mel.

What is this expression trying to convey? Is he planning on showing the Sins his sex dungeon where Guila is imprisoned?

Smile of a mother meeting her child again after so long.

Why don't they just get Gowther to erase her memory again?

I expect "lol curse magic is too powerful, can't do it"

I see where this is going. We need to split the sins again. Ban stays with Elaine, something will happen to Pelio and Gowther will remain with him. Escanor will go solo to save Arthur.

>The Seven Deadly Sins now embark towards the land full of discord and conflict, Camelot!
>The city stronghold Conrand... Even from this distance, I can already sense powerful magic forces... Without a doubt, it is the Ten Commandments.
>And it's not just them... There's also some other strange, unnatural presence swelling from there
>The source of this dimensional disturbance is in all likelihood, Melascula
Is it just me is this a little confusing? The last chapter said that Mera was in Conrand creating a barrier around Camelot, but this chapter seems to suggest the rest of the Commandments are also in Conrand, unless "the Ten Commandments" actually just refers to Mera, but in that case the "strange unnatural presence" has to be something else.

>"the Ten Commandments" actually just refers to Mera
They referred to individual members with the groups name more then once before, it's probably just Mera.

>And it's not just them... There's also some other strange, unnatural presence swelling from there
I guess she used Hell Gate to summon an Indura.

>I guess she used Hell Gate to summon an Indura
That would be really cool, but that was Gowther talking. If he has his memories back he should be familiar with the presence of an Indura, since he must have sensed Monspiet and Derri during the holy war, unless the different types are very distinct. Not a bad idea though, especially since Mera herself is too weak to be a match for even 2 Sins at this point, let alone 6 or 7.

Does anyone know a site that has all the gaidens and side chapters that have been released. I've been searching around but can't seem to find any

Kissmanga only misses Gowther's gaiden for some reason.

Awesome, thank you

I hope it'll be in the veins of old rpgs like FF9. That sidescrolling 3ds game wasn't good it seems.

That's probably what Nakaba himself would prefer since he's a fan of retro jrpgs, but anime games are usually just standard fighting games.