So this is how member of America's right wing looks like

So this is how member of America's right wing looks like.

Yeah, I guess it would be if she were even American you dumb third world drooling potatoface

>Posts a fucking leaf

C R O A T I A
R
O
A
T
I
A

i'd cum in her snatch if you know what i mean

Bla bla,you're useless blonde haired fat pig

Nice to have a flag of failed state that didn't finish the job concerning kikes and received loads and loads of Mongoloid and Caucasus sperm from USSR bulls as a prize.

She has such a punchable face

>hey baby
>i hate SJWs, baby
>buy my merch, baby
>give donations, baby!

kek

She looks like a girl I knew in elementary school. 14 years later she's a "nerdy" hipster liberal Bob's Burgers fan dating an effeminate black dude and trying to make it as a model or actress.

I WANNA BREEEEEED!!@!

pretty muc 90 % of pol post

AWESOME FUCKING THREAD, OP! WELL DONE!

I'm not sure if I follow you....
You mean your xiaodidi in her vagina right?

Free English lesson

"How something looks like" is not correct English and makes you sound like a retard. There are two adjacent constructions that are valid, however.

"What something looks like"
"How something looks"
See?

>American
worst attempt at a shitpost ever

Basically looks like the girl I’m dating

Most based anti-sjw pro white girl I know

This bland cunt pisses me off so much, I wish she'd fuck off from all political discourse.

yes, i'd fry rice with her

>five dorra
>hate sjws arr night rong

Okay, got it.

Now, when is Chalie Cho making his big comeback?

>Women of the Alt-right
>Asian coon
Sounds about white

g o d d e s s

It's called a chigger you uncultured swine.

when he gets tired of big tits in his mouth

disgusting

A man can dream.
Those movies were the best.

The only reason she’s gotten big in the right wing sphere is because she looks fuckable. If you have watched any of her videos, they’re decent for a good introduction to the left’s agenda and shit but she adds nothing new to the table. She just regurgitates the same old, ‘conservatism is the new counter culture’, islam is bad kind of bullshit.

She became popular because of laci green, an sjw. I mean i have nothing against her just pointing out the fact that she is successful only because she looks good. Not because of her ideas or intellect.

But still looks wise she’s 8.5/10

She’s fucking gorgeous tbqh. I would ruin my race for Roaming Millennial.

White enough for me, cuck.

la creatura...

that app is bullshit, look how it made her blue eyed suddenly

>"th-th-that's b-bulshit user, s-she's so p-pretty"

Of course you're a swedecuck. The most beautiful women in the world are right outside your door, yet you invite niggers and islamic filth to take them so you can sit inside lusting after half breeds. Fucking sad.

Is this MethApp?

La goblina.

B A S E D
A S I A N
W O M A N

gib milkies!

She's a beautiful hapa. I don't understand the problem?

No.

She is a bit cute tho

Yes, she will be a beautiful serial killer

what i'd give to see those tits bouncing up and down as she rode me. life is truly unfair

pretty much everything you need to know about her here. i'd still wife her though