/120db/ posters ready

#120dB posters are READY FOR DEPLOYMENT
>English
media.8ch dot net/file_store/07118a38f22a8062d9b2083e6b307d9d304d59fd01a4fb63552a585ae3ea2b8f.pdf
>German
media.8ch dot net/file_store/8a9458e954c7a522b0099349d2f5898472a563b3db105adff683d319b515cee0.pdf
>French
media.8ch dot net/file_store/1bc724a2498c5ccf15e79ef7d3767dca0ed8c92bcf3310f8fe87336da8203da9.pdf
>Unofficial #120dB support page on Voat:
voat.co/v/120db
>Unofficial #120dB support page on Reddit:
reddit.com/r/120db/

this one has even more momentum than #MyBordersMyChoice, let's push it hard right into the left's miserable face

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>German
media.8ch dot net/file_store/8a9458e954c7a522b0099349d2f5898472a563b3db105adff683d319b515cee0.pdf

>French
media.8ch dot net/file_store/1bc724a2498c5ccf15e79ef7d3767dca0ed8c92bcf3310f8fe87336da8203da9.pdf

I'm sleepy, lets go to bed and have nap

don't wake up

bump

You guys need to STOP the flyer campaigns. Do you realize that if the media ignores them, and yet you keep doing them, you assholes could potentially cripple the system?

Though it's still early, I think you should expect a concerted effort from the media to avoid reporting on MBMC, mainly because they realized with IOTBW that the whole point was to provoke a reaction from them. So if the media is changing their strategy, it would be disastrous if you guys adapted. Worst of all, you trolls could even work this to your advantage over the long run. You’ve now developed an infrastructure to coordinate flyer postings en masse across the West, with little to no pushback from the media whatsoever.

That basically means you could coordinate a push for a certain narrative without having anyone there to argue against it or condemn it. People see your flyers, and afterwards, there's no one there to say, "Those flyers are bad. You shouldn't sympathize with them." Knowing you freaks, you guys would probably make the flyers more and more redpilled each time, leaving many to question the MSM narrative or start searching for their own answers. All the while, the media would be crippled. They can attack the flyers—but then they’re just spreading your message. They can stay quiet—but then millions are absorbing your message without anyone there to push back against it.

Let's say you got a mere 1000 anons to each put up 50 flyers, and each flyer is seen, on average, by 25 people before being removed. That’s 1.25 million impressions each time. These estimates are not only reasonable, but are arguably conservative.

1000 anons? More than 100,000 pol/lacks consistently visit 4/pol/, and that number nearly doubled during the period surrounding IOTBW. Infinitechan always joins, and even places like Sup Forums or T_D get wind of it and many join in. Getting 1000 anons requires only one out of every several hundred anons to put up flyers.

50 flyers? Many anons have already been putting up that many, if not more.

25 views? I think this is very conservative. Many people are simply in too much of a rush to remove them—think of all the joggers, people heading to work, etc. Many people don’t want to be the actual person to remove them—think of the confrontation one may face for removing someone else’s flyer. Many people won’t even consider taking them down—think of all the people who sympathize or don’t disagree enough to actually take action. Even if a flyer is only up for an hour, that’s often more than enough time for 25 people to see it. What if a flyer, on average, stayed up for several hours, or even a whole day? I just checked, and the MBMC flyers some troll put up in my neighborhood are still up on a highly-travelled footpath. What if your flyers got an average of 100, 500, or even 1000 views? That’s anywhere between 5 and 50 million impressions. What if you got 2000 anons to put up flyers?

When someone is presented a new, subversive idea, but “the system” (media, politicians, etc.) isn’t there to tell them how to feel, then people circumvent the system to find answers. They’ll look elsewhere. Inside their own head, on the internet, and so on.

If tens of millions of people started looking outside of mainstream media and politicians for answers, do you know how disastrous it would be? So stop it.

Youre the based canuck who is asking for legit translations in kraut/pol/ threads?

yes I think they are mostly complete now, does this look good:
I emailed the official #120dB campaign to ask for their opinion on it too.

The poster is not good enough.

The message need to be more simple, as not many people will bother to look at this many lines.
The message needs to be more clear, as not all people can easily understand.

There is no need to introduce the girls. There innocent faces say it all.

It needs to shock people. Dont use words like 'sacrificed', but instead use words like 'died'.

Make it mysterious so that people keep reading with lines like 'Hidden deaths'

The #120dB isn't clear enough. Better would be #themToo. #DiedForU.

Maybe i will be the only one but i will print one out tomorrow and make 120 of them in a friendly copyshop nearby. Fuck it if Sup Forums is not on board this time.

>The #120dB isn't clear enough

user, the entire campaign is called #120dB
if we change the hashtag it fucks up everything

are you a shill?

thanks user, and your posters will likely get heavy media coverage because #120dB is trending right now
make sure to place them in busy, high impact areas
maybe even right on the office of a media company, or on a refugee center or government building that handles refugees
I salute you

please share anonymous pics of your printed posters if you can, they help encourage other people to put them up

like pic related for MBMC

That's the spirit.
>are you a shill?
Take a look at the catalog, it's full of shit.
(They even killed my beloved Kraut/pol//

at least shills tell you one thing, pic related

bump

And her

name?

are you the Polish user who provided translations before? (thank you)

Btw what happend to the idea to make a north american and australian version?Maybe this will push it a bit forward here...

didn't make it yet kek
Kate Steinle posters are basically the US equivalent, maybe a Kate Steinle poster
with #120dB at the bottom would be good

Maybe I'm retarded but can someone explain what 120dB actually means?

120 decibels is the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because open borders have filled their countries with foreign criminals and rapists

actually your response is good, if the hashtag is slightly mysterious then it might cause some people to look it up, as opposed to a more blatant one like It's Okay To Be White or My Borders My Choice

Ah alright. Thanks for the info

No.

These look like shit though. At least make them more appealing if you're gonna post them. For the case of "It's okay to be white" posters minimalist was the idea, but there's way too much stuff on that one to be called minimalist, so at least make it look like it's not designed by some retard in paint

make a better one and post it.

Okay. Thanks for your work and let's hope that more Anons join in in a few days. This could be a huge thing, Antifa and the MSM are already crying here in europe and it just started.

Bump

Bump

Bump

niggers

Bipitty Boppity Bump

bump