Little Witch Academia

LWA Doujin created by Teri Terio when ?

>tfw I forgot to force a shitty meme in the LWA threads and they're already over

It's never too late to fall in love.

Where are the dakimakuras?

you can force a shitty meme in the threads for triggers next show user

Now that the dust has settled, what are some other good shows about little witches you would recommend?

Is postcard user still here?

Houkago no Pleiades.

haram

user, what you just replied to IS the shitty meme I'm forcing. It's very last second so I had to make it kind of meta

So what did Yggdrasil actually do? Just stop the missile and do a little light show? Is that really all?

Magic does the rest of the work that you couldn't even sed

How is Trigger ever gonna top LWA 25 now?
>co boarded by Imaishi and Yoshinari
>nonstop sakuga, Hori did like 5 scenes, Yoshinari did the final attack and even Imaishi did a cut.

Why does Ursula still wear her glasses when she's already been found out?

Yggdrasil wasn't a tree and never disappeared. People just stopped believing.

its been a long day i didn't realise

Maybe because she needs the glasses?

Maybe she actually has bad eyesight?

She needs them?

Mahotsukai Pretty Cure

It's how Suzuki Satoru got stuck in the game and the start of Overlord.

This was a 10/10 end to an arc that Trigger didn't write.

Diana has a fat ass.

>always tell myself I'm going to watch an anime with Sup Forums
>always end up watching it alone and never visiting the threads
Great finale though.

Is this what made the yurifags rejoice? How pathetic.

I said this in a raw thread, but even as a 110% Dianafag, even I thought the extent of the role she played in the last episode was a bit surprising.

It's nice to see I can still get emotional at some anime endings. GG, Trigger.

Anyone have the updated chart with the last episode?

Who did you fap to the most?

Great ending.

They grasp at straws.

>akko never went back to the Fountain of Polaris
Is this like that thread bullet from Kill la Kill again?

Does anyone happen to have a copy of that fan film that was posted on youtube and quickly taken down? I guess it was an AMV with Akko flying on the legendary broom from episode 3, with "Don't Stop me Now" by queen as the music.

LOVE LOVE SHINY ARC
That one art ended up being 100% right and I love it.
Honestly not really because Trigger absolutely always meant for Akko and Diana to come together and defeat whatever evil as friends. Problem is that the way it was handled was incredibly sloppy and rushed (as per the usual in LWA). The only thing it got right was the ending, which is surprising since Trigger usually underdelivers at the end.

I don't think society would be able to function properly if this big butt beautiful witch was able to walk around without glasses all day. Men wouldn't be able to stop thinking about ravaging her body all day.

>Teri Terio
>Hentai Artist

Newfag Detected

LWA was full of those. There was also stuff like Diana's prophecy that Akko would leave the school and the torn page in the book about Grand Triskelion, off the top of my head.

>"M-maybe thats Croix!"

Akko did leave.

>Honestly not really because Trigger absolutely always meant for Akko and Diana to come together and defeat whatever evil as friends.
I know Trigger MEANT for that. It's a matter of how well (or poorly) they set this all up.

>Problem is that the way it was handled was incredibly sloppy and rushed (as per the usual in LWA).
Yes, pretty much that (although you might be a bit harsher on it than me).
I'm glad I read the rest of your post before I hit submit.

Akko will leave the school, with a diploma

I don't think those were meant to be plot threads.

Trigger once again forgot to fire those Chekhovs.

>Croix gets no punishment at all
>teacher lady even invites her to come back whenever she wants
>the crimes of Chariot never get revealed to the public either
>everyone just walks away scot-free

What the fuck Trigger

Does this mean magic is truly back?
If there is a season 2, will we get Diana and Akko adventures? Like a comfy sol?

Holbrooke doesnt want Chariot to get sad.

Doesn't she have a phone? Why can't Croix just call her like a goddamn human living in the 21st century?

>season 2
>witch explosion all over the world
>magic tournament arcs

I dont think they allow her to have one. She should have some magic shit though

DARKU CHARIO KA?

The torn page is a textbook plot thread, just having it there with no explanation for the sake of delaying a character from discovering something important is pretty much the laziest writing you could think of.

I thought the two witches who left her at the end were sort of like parole officers. Croix can leave but she has tard wranglers with her.

no, it was the holding hands

We all in Denial here

I thought everything after Diana's arc was great in the rivals-to-friends arc, but the actual beginnings of said arc were literally just not there at all.

I thought it was meant to show that no one actually knew what the GT was, and it was also used to have Diana begin her own research on the Words.

No, I am inside Diana here.

>just realized there wont be episode 26
What the fuck do I do now

Im gonna posting this Everyday until that Doujin is released

Who was this guy again

>try to draw
>can't
Fuck.

What would be the point of jailing her? It was unintentional and she wouldn't do it again, plus she's pretty much a genius so they'd be much better off making her work for them to clean up her cubes and creating some sort of safety net for them so her technology can't be misused again.

Minister of Defense? Interior? Something like that.

Wait which doujin? Bruh give me sources and names.

>Weak and forgettable characters
>Forced drama everywhere
>Typical anime ending

Overall, it was meh.
4/10

WHY DO DIANAFAGS GET EVERYTHING!?

Yoshinari drew this, right? Akko and Diana look sort of different here.

Dad of annoying blond guy classmate of Andrew, who battled Akko in magic armor. Or: even more incompetent carbon copy of Andrew's dad.

>simon passes Gurren Lagann onto Gimmy
>senketsu dies
>shiny rod disappears

I should have expected this from Trigger

Perfect.

For some reason Diana reminds me of Satsuki in that picture

This isn't the kyoani thread, user.

Is card user here

Someone already said they are going to scan and translate it. Your efforts are kind of redundant.

Diana legitimately looks like Satsuki with thinner eyebrows.

what was even the point of the words when akko used nothing but shiny arc

If Croix could bring tablets to class then who the hell is forbidding her from having a mobile phone in private?

Its technology.

I suggest you read the book "Andrew Loomis - fun with a Pencil". It teaches a lot of concepts to the amateur, allow them to take the first steps into becoming an artist. Remember this important thing, you need to get down the fundamentals before you can delve into the abstract like styled art. An understanding of the real comes first before your anime doodles.

Well they're witches. Even just sending Alcor with a letter is better than nothing.

Off to /ic/ with you.

>I thought it was meant to show that no one actually knew what the GT was, and it was also used to have Diana begin her own research on the Words.
A torn page implies someone knew and deliberately hid the information. If what you said truly was what they were trying to convey, they could've just let the book finish before revealing the nature of the Grand Triskelion. Maybe that was their intention, but they did it sloppily.

That would be pretty cute.

What familiar would Croix have?

Cubes

beach episode

Beautiful.

>4 stage broom rocket
>everyone gets to do their own thing
>dere Croix
>that dogfight final battle
>Shooting Star out of nowhere
>OP1 plays
>Double shiny arc in space
>That comfy epilogue with ED1
>Red head Ursula
>Lotte and Barbs becoming friends
>Akko finally flying

Damn that was a good episode

Are they going to keep calling Chariot Ursula or the Luna Nova staff and students will call her Chariot?
Is still going to get bullied by everyone?

I'm not reading that for a 500px anime card.
Look forward to my shitty drawing fag.

A dog.
Dogs would never betray her.

>everyone gets to do their own thing
>Jasminka is just a generic boost
It's not fair.

LITTLE

I want Lotte to beat me up

Drawing can be a fun hobby, good for the introverted.

It's the thought that counts user. A mspaint doodle will do.

>s2
>a freshman asks for a magic duel with Akko
>she wipes the floor with her
>"I expected more from someone who awoke Grand Triskelion"

Are you spying on me?