You wake up and suddenly you are the supreme leader of North Korea...

You wake up and suddenly you are the supreme leader of North Korea. What would you do and how would you change the politics?

I dunno first I'd go spend some time with my harem of nork qt3.14 waifus and then I'd probably be able to think a lot more clearly after that.

Fuck off.
Nuke this mess.

>fuck bitches while i diet in secret
>get plastic surgery also in secret
>launch some nukes very publicly
>get out of the country in secreto
i hope he has a nice dick i wouldnt know how to fuck with a small one

THIS. I would get my dick wet on hottie korean women for like 16 hrs.. then tell my shitty military to build more nukes.

Find out what we're a front for

>Advance Technology
>Get better economy
>Develop better nukes
>Make North Korea Muslim
>Fight the infidels in the USA

Nice trips

Finally take a shit.

>say sorry to the world
>make relationship with south korea
>use chna connection to import from china and export to south korea for profit
>make a lot of money
>name the first chad i see new dictator
>retire, move to south korea and fuck supreme sork girls all day

Do I still get to be white or do I have to be Kim jong Un? Because if I am white I get to slay Nork qts with the master race dick whereas if I am Kim I seriously need to hit the gym and get swole af.

Invite Somalis en mass into the country to show the world how great and productive they are

Reunite North Korea with South Korea, run away with my cronies to a small island nation to continue living in luxury.

cuckold faggot

why do you need to get swole? You have every bitch you'd ever want at your finger tips. If they say no you just kill their entire bloodline.

>launch 45% of my missiles at the southen gooks
>launch 45% at the nips
>launch the last 10% at the chinks because fuck everything
>put on some music and grab a drink while i wait for the sweet caress of death
>smile because now the world is a slightly better place

Getting in shape for women’s approval is some beta shit. Doing it for self improvement is the true way.

Probably the same. I bet Kim is surrounded by power hungry bastards all the time that would get him killed if he showed any "weakness".
Now if I could get rid of them I could probably make a better future for NK by reaching some agreements with the West and China. I would never get rid of the nukes though, those are life insurance not only for the regime but also for the country's independence.

mend relations with china, continue good relations with russia, improve nukes to piss of united mutts for zion, push for reunification of korean peninsula

>Make sure I actually have total power
>Tell the UN I wanna talk
>Allow them to take control over North Korea and unify it with South Korea and I'll resign but they have to absolve me of all my crimes and also I wanna keep 100 million dollars of North Korea's money
>Fuck bitches with my money for the rest of my life

R.W.D.S.

how do you improve when you're the leader of a country? I don't think kim jacked un would make him better per se

Here it goes:

Changes:
>Replace/reinterpret Juche to fit my goals and to not leave an ideological vacuum;
>Open up the country to international investment;
>Turn it into a tax haven;
>Permit citizenry to have free transit into or out of the country;
>Permit private property and gun ownership;

Keep:
>Keep immigration tight. South Koreans have easier entry but need to assimilate;
>Keep it a single-party country;
>Have ongoing nuclear programs;

Being a strong and disciplined leader seems to be a better approach than being a lazy fantasy who rules starving people. Inspire by action.

Fuck a bunch of Nork bitches, they're the rarest of the Pokemon in the wild.

Nuke Israel

Nuke the poos to start WWIII. China would join me because china hates them poos. The 56%'ers would nuke me in retaliation for nuking the poos but by then I'd be in a submarine omw to argentina, whitey paradise.

First I would fuck the hottest girl in all of North Korea then I would invade South Korea and start WW3.

You forgot
>get assassinated by my generals

>Keep immigration tight. South Koreans have easier entry but need to assimilate;
>Keep it a single-party country;
>Have ongoing nuclear programs;

>Slowly introduce reforms that reintroduce medieval public rites
>Wear fancy robes some day in which ill stop looking fat but magnificent
>feed Yuche more traditional elements again, make Muism state religion, they worship grandpa as departed god anyway already
>Stop caring for autistic LARP for a moment and try introducing modern agriculture and seafarming techniques under a more open market so people get fed
>get into fanatic Ecologyprotection
>Justifie Totalitarianism with tradition and keeping up natures harmony as bestowed by the gods
>Weirdass blend of modernity and archaic times achieved, let the world gawk in utter stupor

Also insult the filthy imperial Yankdogs repeatingly over causing climate change and wanting to nuke us for being the first trying to safe the world.

Nuke
San Francisco
Portland
Seattle
Any leftist hub that wouldn't completely fuck the US
And a few towards Canada, for the meme

i wouldnt change anything, kim jong un is perfect in his way

this desu, I'd be so happy. Not HTX tho

spend all money in building more nukes and then launch them towards all over the world so that humanity will be completely destroyed

i won't forgive anyone
every single one of you must pay
fuck all people

You realize how weak you military really is, an that your nukes cant fit on your shitty missiles, so you kill yourself.

>Probably eat first because in my previous life 30 seconds ago, I was starving and cashless
>Fuck some Korean whore
>Drop the commie shit and go more towards Capitalism
>privatise 60% of agriculture
>keep roads and transport nationalised
>Fuck another Korean whore
>Propose peace and diplomacy with other nations
>Cut down on military spending by, say 15%
>completely privatise the automobile industry and welcome business
>allow a Judaical that is voted in by the public
>scrap the gender equal job quotas and encourage more women to be involved with motherhood
>bring income and corporation tax down to 15-30%
>privatise 80% of road cleaning/maintaining and waste disposal services
>privatise 70% of labour and encourage self employed business
>keep media 100% nationalised for the time being
>go light on gun laws
>privatise 20% of healthcare
>keep laws in place that punish usury and corporate fraud

All I can think of at the minute. Was going to go on about guns and nukes going off but I got tripped into this instead.