POST ALL REDPILLS HERE

I want all the redpills you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584
mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IQ is hereditary

Everyone wants whites, while a majority whites only want other whites

Crime is also, apparently, hereditary

STDs are bad, but worse in certain groups

The memo release proves this little infograph

James Woods is a mother fucking national treasure

Orlando gay club shooter worked for g4s; the same group that oversaw security for the Ariana Grande concert, and will also for the next Super Bowl

There's a lot of history missing from the books

Media is coordinated

Trotsky was the biggest racist of all

Malcom X was "on to something"

The ancients had a much greater understanding of nature than we can ever hope to

founding fathers were anti-gov

People like Katy Perry sell themselves entirely to the (((industry))), then go nuts

Alefantis has nothing to do with child trafficking, but this image seems funny for his instagram followers

this is the inside of comet ping pong pizza, that thing is is under the tables. James answer?
sex

Ending world hunger with money

WHOA. That shit is disturbing.

they're all here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Christianity has been hijacked by Jews and has lost most of its original meaning

fake news

Society really only hangs on by a thread, when you look at the facts...

Even if you're not white, this is very telling

Education and liberation of women in a traditionalist nation is he #1 way to reduce population.

Being well educated isn't the same as being wise

Listen to more Beethoven

>two trillion
>not posting the full pvalue

Beauty is truth, and truth is beauty

This is your cycle of civilizations, and key to understanding the entirety of human history

Shoes weaken your legs and spine take the barefoot pill

Gays are pedos. pic related

Women dont need an education, only their husband, or if they do have an education, it must be different from the male's

On attraction towards little girls

Quit being a faggot.

Love is a diametrically opposing ideal between men and women.

If you skip passed all the others, at least read this one.

The white race is finished and white men hold the largest share of the blame. White men, with the help of the white-run Chamber of Commerce, have flooded every country with cheap labor because of insatiable greed. They could have paid whites fair wages and protected their communities but they didn't; "nepotism" is the excuse white men use so they aren't held responsible for their stupidity and shortsighted mismanagement of white countries.

This is the darkest redpill and Sup Forums will never swallow it.

Bump

Holy shit this is a real tweet. Day of the rope when?

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584

N-not all Muslims!
>mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

modern PC is orwellian
old media was more open

There's fucking nothing we can do to stop going downhill, and most of this board is pointless with all of its "happenings"

We can learn the truth, what is good, what is real, for ourselves, but for the rest it's completely pointless, as ideally we would just remove the cancer without fucking discussing for years about them. But it wont happen. Garbage will just keep spawning all the time, and it keeps getting worse.

And also fuck America, obviously.

IQ

I don't come to Sup Forums to lie. I had to check it myself to believe it. I've realized the real redpill is when you post something like this, and leave the searching up to the individual.

Enjoy your journey. It's difficult, but rewarding. Once you are done, be sure to stop by /fit/ on your way to greatness.

Good luck, friend.

The Constitution is a list of laws for government, not the people.

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The application leaves out certain information in order for it to be approved. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved.

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was aslo paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Faggot

left's fantasy vs reality

what happens with the USA if current population trends continue

Wow, the left can't meme.

>Claim: Racism is emergent of ignorance

My favourite by far

The AAD was forced to lower the IQ mental retardation threshold due to political pressure because 50% were under the threshold. They lowered it from < 85 to < 70. Racism solved

Hitler was a jew, he started ww2 in order to kill as many whites as possible and create white guilt and israel.

>James Woods is a mother fucking national treasure
I was there, majority of volunteers were white, latino.

Philanthropy hurts much more than it helps. You give 1000 people clean water to drink today, you’ll need to give 10000 people clean water in 10 years.

>REDPILLS

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Nazi WEREN'T Racists. They were nationalists.

Keep your powder dry my friend.

Thanks Gym

huh?

Fuck you too buddy. Yours truly, America.

>philosophy
What a useless degree nowadays.

Fucking sad...

The scatter of dots at the left end imply that this is more of a squareroot function.

In theory, with no or very low exposure to blacks, there will be one level of racism. As exposure increases, it will jump to a new level, but further exposure will diminish the way it increases this racism, as some people will just be immune.

Please fix this graphic, it's offensive to me as someone who can do fucking algebra.

Holy Jesus!
I didn't realise Jonathan Miller was Chair of AOL.