IS TRUMP GOING TO END THE FED????

>Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

DRAIN
THE
SWAMP

>Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and >government activities
>Abolishes income tax
>Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
>Increases benefits to senior citizens
>Returns Constitutional Law
>Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
>Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and >platinum precious metals
>Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
>Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
>Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
>Restores financial privacy
>Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
>Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
>Establishes peace throughout the world
>Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
>Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
>Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
>And much, much more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
archive.fo/yBFwa
archive.fo/o/yBFwa/boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=IR9Nr2U_y0k
s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab8Iu_gIZr8&feature=youtu.be&t=132
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will finish what +U started.

Cras es Noster.

HEIL

Trump kept repeating Sovereign Nation
to get that he would need to:
Break from the Treaty of Paris 1783
Remove the 16th Amendment (income tax) 1908
Reverse the Federal Reserve Act 1913
And reverse Nixon's separation of gold from the dollar value
Can it be done? Yes because all that shit is unconstitutional but no one has had the balls to fight back, until now

Trump did place a bust or pic of andrew Jackson, right? I belive he has mentioned him.

if you only knew the half of it

Trump will take down the giant of debt.

this is interesting. imagine if he abolished all debt? i have never seen this "draining the swamp" before other than trump

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

archive.fo/yBFwa

archive.fo/o/yBFwa/boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/143502341%23p143521777

I made that thread!!!

I'm FeGG2J8v.

It was a glorious thread, user. Very exciting.

These are exciting times.

Checked. What a time to be alive.

I think even if he was going to, February would be a little quick on the draw?

Nah. Yellen finishes on the 22nd.

Checked.

"Everyone wanted to know just what Trump actually did day after day in his office. He had everyone else doing the work. What could he be doing alone in there?
Stories would occasionally leak out from insiders. He would doodle cartoon frogs. He would stare at the frogs like he was studying architectural designs. Or that he and Roy Cohn were seen playing leapfrog... everything seemed to relate back to frogs."

The man was fearless.
youtube.com/watch?v=IR9Nr2U_y0k

It really feels like Trump is channeling the spirit of every person he's seen become a victim of the ZOG and is divine retribution.

You might be onto something.

Trump can't end the fed unless someone and their friends in the Deep State gets thoroughly skullfucked by a military faction of /ourguys/ which would be beautiful but not something we should hold our breath for

You mean like 13000 sealed federal indictments from Mueller's investigation?

>Break from the Treaty of Paris 1783
I followed everything but this.

The resemblance is uncanny.

TOP-1783: recognizing the lawful contracted debts to be paid to creditors on either side;

fuck 'em.

Hmmmm. To me that speaks volumes. Well, hope he is successful. Bring it all down. Carve trumps face in the moon.

We always knew he was literally a God Emperor.

Let's hope so!

>IS TRUMP GOING TO END THE FED?
That would be too much winning. The goy- er..I mean, we're not ready for that just yet.

>LARPing a return to the gold standard
you guys are sad sometimes.

It's bi-metallic in the proposal. Kikes don't own all the silver like they do gold.

>In my fantasy there's 2 metals!

why are chinks so great

bottom line: who/what owns shares in the FED member banks?

all I want to know, for now.

Well until 1873 we were on a bi-metallic standard.

Franklin won the revolutionary war by printing colonial scrip. Ithaca hours and berkshares are two examples of libertarian non debt based currencies already being printed by and in circulation amongst the american people.
Unlike gold or bitcoin, the people can cantrol currency which are only tied to our labor which we always have control over unlike gold or banks of computers, which only rich bankers can afford

Ok, lets forget all the tradition for a moment. Why would you base it on a metal? Out of everything modern we have, why does a little sliver of metal deserve to be THE standard by which all others are judged?

Its not a useful construction material, its not a high tech chunk of silicon, its not a storage of energy, its not something needed for life.

Gold is basically the eurasian wampum.

>reddit spacing
didn't read

>arbitrary currencies

I was just pointing out to you how the guy in the OP was advocating a return to the bi-metallic monetary system is all.

How many idiotic excuses have you created to justify your inability to read and/or think critically?

sorry

i

don't

want

to

read

shit

this

bump

>IS TRUMP GOING TO END THE FED?
no.

you guys are so fucking cult like it's actually cringe at this point

>you talk about interesting shit, but I don’t like it or find it interesting, so stop it!
K.

Anyone have a copy of ‘Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)’?
>muh formatting
K.

You're just mad because Sup Forums is CONSISTENTLY right.

HORTLER

God this makes my little pee-pee hard as diamonds

>salty

>PunishedTrump.jpg

Or how about all the Marines entirely loyal to John Kelly and Jim Mattis?

s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm
watch this clip

>silver isnt useful
>literally all tech uses silver to some degree as solder
>none of it is recoverable at today's prices
>being this /leftypol/

There’s nothing.

Impressive. Very nice.

Are you using Umatrix or some shit?

I’m a faggot ass phone poster

oh heres the youtube link.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab8Iu_gIZr8&feature=youtu.be&t=132

I served with General Kelly in Iraq in 2008. Very closely. I’d die for that man, or charge the gates of hell for him if asked.

I was also given this by my other old boss recently

Thank you, Anonymous patriot! Seriously.

>that eagle though
heil!

silver is used extensively go to /bant/ if you want shitpost

What was he like? I really admire him.

He loved and treated junior troops with respect. He was funny, and like Trump his close advisers were well chosen. He tough as shit when necessary and downright scary when fucked with.

You know he lost a son in Afghanistan, right?

Gen. Kelly is the real deal.

I actually didn't know that. I've heard that he's not someone to be fucked with. I know that he has honor, true honor and patriotism for what the country stands for. That's something really rare these days.

And everything I said about Gen Kelly can be applied to Gen Mattis as well. Seriously those two are truly Sentinels of fucking Liberty

bump

bump

ill gladly give pay you tuesday for a burger today
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA