Ireland literally come out of nowhere in the cuck race. Tfw almost reaching Germany levels of cuckness

Ireland literally come out of nowhere in the cuck race. Tfw almost reaching Germany levels of cuckness
irishpost.co.uk/irish-flag-banned-st-patricks-day-parade-northern-ireland/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time for the next wave of troubles!

Just use an Italian flag.

Use an Ivory Coast Flag

Uppa ra!

OPERATION MOTORMAN IS A GO!

Now you're complaining about your own plantations, while being plantated yourselves.

That's pretty pathetic. Can't fly your own country's flag IN your own country? Most stupid shit I've ever heard.

>Northern Ireland
>Irish flag

Pick one and only one.

>northern ireland

but that's you, not us

>in one parade in one county
Oh no, Ireland is falling

/thread

w h o g i v e s a s h i t

stop trying to bait paddies

>prods yap about tricolour for years
>ok we'll make them feel included
>OMG IRELAND KEKED

Eternal Anglo strikes again.

next up, the canadian flag won't be flown in America during July 4th parades....

Imagine the American flag being banned on 4th of July. Hillary could do that if she's president.

They always say this "oh its just one small group, or its just from one small local area, oh thats just a small infection no way its going to spread"

Canadian flags are illegal. Soon Canadians will be illegal.

Northern Ireland isn't the same country as the Republic of Ireland.

>Burger education.

TIS THE NORTH O IRELAND

26 PLUS 16 = 1

A single cancer cell is what leads to the death of millions upon millions per year.

>Ireland
That's UK cuckery

>today we learn the Irish don't care about the Irish
Nice, hope your country gets raped

That's cause they don't want retard loyalists kicking off faggot

Once again, Northern Ireland is a different country than the Republic of Ireland. For fuck sakes.

>Canadian flag to not be flown on the 4th of July in Texas

well, I did jaywalk once....

>no good game set in the troubles
JUST

>The Irish don't care about the Irish.

The North is a British welfare state. It would be a net negative to the Republic of Ireland to take on the burden that is the north.

THIS IS A TROLL THREAD
IF YOU POSTED IN THIS THREAD UNIRONICALLY YOU'RE AN ILL-INFORMED RETARD

>ould be a net negative to the Republic of Ireland
Northern Protestants: Yeats, Shaw, Beckett, Swift, Sterne, Berkeley
Actual clovertards: that one oscar fag who went to prison and then died lol

Okay burger, let me explain this in a way that you will understand. NORDN EYRLAND IS NOT JUST LIKE THEM BOYS IN THE REPUBLIC

Just paint your face tri colored. Not a flag.

>Northern Ireland
That's not us retard

Northern Ireland is the United Kingdom.

Ireland as a whole belongs to the United Kingdom as well.

Northern "Ireland" is a part of the UK ≠ Ireland as a whole

Northern Ireland is literally an angloid conclave of subhuman garbage.

Northern Ireland is us you stupid fucking cunt. And it will have more to do with stopping drunk Ulstermen having a week long riot than it will be about pleasing brown people.

Northern "Ireland" is part of the United Cuckdom. You just went and played yourself.

Are you retarded?

This is just unionists not wanting Catholics to fly their gay little tricolour.
Northern Irish people are primarily Scottish.

Holy shit! If that was tried here, there would be blood in the streets.

That's Norn Ireland idiot.

They were too white and semi-conservative, it was inevitable that they'd be targeted by the Jews

Don't make me laugh. The only nationalistic conservative people in Northern Ireland are the Protestants, not Catholic Marxists.

Pretty damn sure if your walked about with a tricolour in Belfast you'd be lynched. Ulster, Jack or bust I'm afraid.

N. Ireland and Republican Ireland are different. Different flags, different religions, different countries. Oh, and they typically don't care too much for one another. You should open some history books sometimes, or at least try to find some historical shows/movies that aren't too terribly kiked.

Have you been to Dublin lately?

>in northern Ireland
Northern Ireland is part of the UK, so your cucked ass nation being cucked is nothing new.

Idiot. This is Catholics being prohibited from flying their flag in Northern Ireland because unionists don't want them to do so. Unionists are literally cucking the Catholics here.

finland = shithole
say hi to vladimir putin for me

england = shithole

BLACKED

>don't even know his own country
Northern Ireland is still part of the nation of Ireland, and both sides can vote in each others elections, citizenship in both countries, and can reunify at any time. Its a meme separation. Northern Ireland is Ireland.

>hahaha Ireland is so cucked
This is in YOUR country m8, and guess what?
Our people are probably so uncucked that you will see a record number of Irish flags at this parade.

>burger education
kill me please

This is your little Derry "stronghold" being cucked by Protestants. Union jacks and Ulster flags wouldn't be banned.

Derry is a catholic city, they would love to be in the republic

when yanks and brits post about Ireland I can never tell if they're only pretending to be retarded or posting high level bait

like this guy can name a bunch of Irish authors but doesn't seem to have a clue what a northern protestant is. How does one respond to this level of retardation?

While still a shocking seen, eastern European immigrants (poles, Russians) aren't really a long term problem and the nonwhites are nowhere near as numerous in comparison to other European cities

WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU

irish bros, this is a turning point.
you need to have your countries identity plastered FUCKING EVERYWHERE.
dont just talk about it, get off your asses and do it.

Dublin is 96% white, and belfast is 98% white, with rural areas being 99.9% white. Its practically our little ethnostate island still

Instead they'll get retarded and drunk Republicans.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

I used to work in Ireland -- Or should I say, I completed my apprenticeship in Ireland.
I have seen a lot of migrants in Ireland ( Cork City )

Hell, I even used to work with 1 Polish woman, 4 young-adults from Spain and 5 natives.
Everyday, on the streets of Cork, I would see a lot of whites, some blacks here and there, and plenty of muslims

Oddly enough, pubs were always 100% white
I swear to god, during my stay in Ireland I did not see a single black / muslim / traveller inside an irish pub
Are Irish pubs protected by some kind of potato sorcery?

To the Americans in this thread:
How would you feel about pic related being flown/waved, if you lived in Texas?
It's the same thing.

Muslims don't drink, for one.

Question for Irish on here
what do you think when an American goes to an Irish bar in Ireland, and tells everyone "I'm Irish too!"
do you accept your genetic kin into your family, or do you ostracize him as the other; a black sheep to be abandoned?

>Own Ireland
>Axis funds Irish rebellion
>Bunch of lefties shoot a bunch of train stations, release Catholic Irish nation
>Everyone except Irish extremists happy

>Mexico owns a ton of land and can hardly maintain it
>Kick Mexican ass back to Rio Grande river
>Use land for better use and industrialize it
>billions of white families move in.

Fuck off

>Irish flag banned in N. Ireland
and? I wish they'd ban that faggot flag here too.

That's a meme

Many Muslims (but not all ) who live in Western Europe often treat islamic restrictions as a joke

If a Mexican who was born in Texas waves that flag, I'd like to kick his ass all the way to Guadalajara.

Otherwise, I think we fly it sometimes at like, museums and stuff because at one point, if you remember, Texas was a Mexican territory.

Many, but it's still painting a target on your back to do so if you're Muslim (other Muslims wouldn't appreciate it). Plus, as in England, Muslims aren't really welcome in pubs and would be treated poorly.

It's not a cuck anti nationalist thing you fucking brainlet it's purely political as TPTB in the UK don't want northern Ireland to try and unite with Ireland.

You know, it would be a lot more clear what you're trying to say if you used real sentences.

Mick here.

I don't ostracise them, but I ask them where they were born and grew up. If it's "America", then they're American.

It's a bit like me finding out I've got Italian ancestors and then going there and in a full on Irish accent say "jaysus lads, I'm a fuckin greaseball and all!"

Me hole.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend

Burger please stop. Where the fuck did you hear that. I cant vote down South you retard

citizens in the north cannot vote in southern elections, nor vice versa

read a book hamburglar

kek

>steal a piece of ireland
>call the Irish cucks after you ban them from waving their flag in it
???

100% This.

said the fucking caker

canada is a barren stagnant wannabe-USA with less successful everything

>different religions
Actually.....................

This is to stop fights between catholic and protestants there, there'll still be Irish flags there guaranteed

see that above my post? it's not the flag of the foreign nation that cucked my country for centuries and still do to this day, you lesser than a normal mick trash.

I thought that the Irish flag represents peace between catholics and protestants

Yeah Texas is stolen land, like Ulster, but both will be returned to their rightful owners due to indomitable catholic birth rates.

It used to, it's taken on a different meaning since then.

ah it is though, they're just divided politically

You're right, it ought to be united under the Crown.

as a brit, you're welcome as your existence is only by the grace of us trying to exterminate the micks.

shame you cakers have achieved literally nothing your entire existence. guess they didn't send their best.

>Tyrone

>Tyrone
Irish confirmed niggers of Europe.

Jews must have let Ireland know they had some catching up to do.

It wasn't always just for niBBas senpai.

Tricolor Tyrone Organizers sounds like an Israeli Trashmetal Band.

>in northern ireland
Gee i wonder why does The ROI and Northern ireland have some kind of contentious history or something ?

ANY IRISH ANONS HAVING PROBLEMS USING Sup Forums? ARE YOU GETTING A CLOUDFLARE 522 OR 502 ERROR?

> or have they finally found a way of blocking me?

It does but up north they still despise each other especially since the troubles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

I'm getting that too, not too sure what the fuck it's about, is Israel mad at us again or something?