Did Comey lie under oath?

If so, what did he say?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/20/it-took-a-freshman-gop-congresswoman-to-pull-the-mask-from-fbi-director-comey/
youtube.com/watch?v=HlXXZQgh72Y
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=TF_KcfC46zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That no reasonable prosecutor would charge Hillary Clinton. That the steele dossier was salacious and unfounded after using it to justify a FISA application 3 times.

Mike Cernovich is a traitor. Comey is fine.

COMEY = KAYFABE

YOU are a traitor, just like your butt buddy Comey.

read this
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/20/it-took-a-freshman-gop-congresswoman-to-pull-the-mask-from-fbi-director-comey/

and watch the first couple minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=HlXXZQgh72Y

he lies when he claims the ODNI didn't know (or he didint know what they knew). Clapper was obviously "in the loop" on the whole thing

that lanky faggot is a sanctimonious liar

>I'm the head of the FBI, I feel trump is doing stuff he shouldn't but I will not tell anybody
>You shouldn't pay attention to false media representations and I'm working on finding the leakers
>Gets fired, does the exact opposite of everything he testified
A little

What if one's definition of "reasonable" is "not wanting their whole family to be killed?"

All he'd have to do is say he feared for his life as he knew Seth Rich was the leaker. Full presidential pardon

Cernovich worked with Steve Bannon he deserved execution by firing squad. All of Bannon's dick suckers do.

>Cernovich worked with Steve Bannon he deserved execution by firing squad. All of Bannon's dick suckers do.
you are not wrong. that whole McMaster bit was clearly all Bannon doing PR.

I mean, maybe the guy's still a neocon and shit, but the overblown insanity about him when he was first appointed was just that, insanity

This is why they hate McMaster

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
linked wrong sundance article
operation condor one is the must read

/thread

Are you retarded?

>senior west wing official says

Comey is literally following david rothschilds talking points.

kek what happened here

youtube.com/watch?v=TF_KcfC46zQ

Trump's visit to Israel. Right before the trip he told russia about a Mossad plot to teach people how to use laptops to remote control planes. Look at Netanyahu's face. Trump is taking down Israel.