Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/4z9z7q
poal.me/2jzauv
poal.me/djqab1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dropped it at half of boat episode.

7/10

8.5/10

I haven't watched a single episode, I just shitpost in the threads.

7.5/10

Had it's low points and flaws, but holy shit was it a fun ride.

F-Forget Diana?

7/10

Wasted potential

8/10
I really liked it

B+

Could have been better but I enjoyed it. It probably helped that the season sucked.

4/10.

Bad and contrived plot with weird pacing, mediocre characters, simple themes (but muh anime industry metaphor yeah, yeah). Top notch and overall consistent production values.

Solid 7/10
Which is still better than most series but utterly disappointing considering how strong it started.

yay/10

7/10. It was an 8 or a 9 but it nosedived hard with the last 6 or so eps, as much as the last one tried to save it.

May as well shill these in this thread too for more votes.

poal.me/4z9z7q
poal.me/2jzauv
poal.me/djqab1

Made me yay/10

Had fun almost every week. Constanze was great everytime.

There is a thread up already
Two in fact.

A solid 0

8/10 and I'm taking a big risk.
Some episodes were 10/10 tho, and I love the show as a whole.

>yfw Lalaco stole Croix's dark shiny rod prototype and can actually use it
>yfw Luluco uses transformation magic on her clothes to become Trigger-chan
>yfw Luluco uses the magic ley lines to cross dimensions

It's crap I dropped it after 25 episodes when it wasn't going anywhere.

I'm in love with Diana.

Same score I give Kill la Kill, a solid 6/10
Dropped plot points, shoehorned characters, bad pacing and misuse of the extended cast really makes me angry. That being said, just like KLK, I love the characters themselves and would like to see a continuation with no stupid drama but Trigger can't exactly write SOL, it's not in their blood.

So far Trigger's best show to me is Inferno Cop, then Space Patrol Luluco, Kiznaiver remains their absolute worst

Akko/10

I'd give KLK a higher score than LWA just because the pacing was so much better and it used its cast well, a lot better than LWA did anyway.

You forgot a show :^)

8/10
It was a flawed show with a lot of wasted potential, but damn did I enjoy it. The characters and setting were great, and it was a really fun ride, despite a noticable drop in quality in the second cour

>6/10

Even though Kiznaiver was bad and Space Patrol Luluco was good, you are a fucking idiot.

That was an adaptation, not a Trigger original. It wasn't as bad as Kiznaiver.

6.5/10 last episode bumped it to a 7. I wish the whole show was that quality.

8/10, I only watched it because of Akko

SASUGA TRIGGER/10

11/10, YAY/10, Throw Money For the First Time / 10.

6/10
While it had a lot of highs and it was fun, the lows and missed opportunities were really frustrating and I can easily imagine how to improve the entire show.
Can't say it deserves a 7. Still, I'd rewatch it.

unwatchable garbage/10

I disagree, Satsuki should have battled Ragyo together with her sister to the end just like Diana helped with the hate missile.
I only rank Trigger originals, not adaptions
Sorry you two feel that way, both shows are mediocre to average in my eyes and heavily flawed. I don't get why you think my score for Trigger's two double cour'd television series are even that bad.

>Same score I give Kill la Kill, a solid 6/10
KLK is so much better it's not even funny
By the mere passion the project had, to the creative animation, to the music, to the pacing.
It has all the flaws you mentioned and yet the execcution overcomes many of them.

Reminder that unlike pollanon polls with anti-ip duplication checks shitposters who form a visible and consistent minority can just keep posting ratings continuously.

You are right about Satsuki that is the one black mark against KLK. On the plus side we did get a whole Satsuki arc and they almost went that way. The Shadow the Hedgehog stuff in space is just bonus shit after the sisters team up.

>both shows are mediocre to average in my eyes and heavily flawed
How the fuck are these shows "average"? I can't think of anything like KLK, or the good parts of LWA.

Dianafags are subhuman.

8/10, I appreciate everything it did. You can tell the people making it fucking loved doing so, I feel their magic in every bit of animation music and writing. It is definitely simple and flawed, but it was fresh every week for me and I enjoyed it for it. It had a satisfying end for the first season and as a show overall it was pretty good, with some genuinely great stuff sprinkled in there. I can't get myself to hate these little witches.

10/10

the imaishi is so strong in this one

How can be people unironically like inferno cop

8/10, S2 when?

it's shitposting as a show
but to say it's the best trigger has is fucking stupid

Tell me about Diana.
Why is her butt so huge?

How are you enjoying your first day here?

she's secretly brazilian

6.5~7/10 it was okay

Also, why are they bowing in Britain?

6/10. very similar feeling to kekkai sensen to me, in that i loved the characters, their interactions, the animation, but the plot just fell flat throughout and the finale, while a visual spectacle, felt empty. so, they both get a 6/10. i definitely enjoyed the ovas/movies more.

felt like a very generic trigger show. I think they can only tell one kind of non-parody story. Was hoping there'd be more focus on Sucy/Lotte. First half dragged like hell. Still pretty good I guess, Akko is good.

The worst part of Kekkai Sensen is that White is a non canon character and Leo really doesn't have much development in the manga so season 2 is going to completely wipe everything he gained from those interactions. I was floored when I found out she and her brother were made from the anime only and the author had nothing to do with them.

why does Hercules pray like a christian to Zeus instead of killing a goat?

5/10

Glad it flopped even worse than FlopDragon, which was a 6/10.

Kids show/10

>I can't think of anything like KLK
Not that guy, but flashy lights don't make a show. All style is just a thin coat of paint over the writing, it doesn't matter how "cool" and "epic" something is if there's no substance backing it up. The setting is very creative, but the writing just isn't there 90% of the time. Pretty much the same case with LWA.

Dictionary definition of wasted potential. Some many characters unexplored, so many scenarios that could have been but weren't. Early episodes were fantastic. Everything went to shit in the second half. The transition to a more plot-based show could have been good if the plot didn't suck.

What number does that translate to? 6/10? It's above average, but it could have been miraculous.

>Early episodes were fantastic. Everything went to shit in the second half.

no one has ever been this wrong.

Right but the style IS the substance of KLK. The action scenes, the design, the characters are all what make it unique. The selling point is no more the tired main plot than it is in LWA.

Show me another show as bright, colourful, and with a protagonist like Ryuuko or an amazing show-stealing character like Satsuki literally anywhere.

Scores are a shit metric

6/10. The show had an amazing first half and completely shat itself throughout the latter half, not only that but as well animated as the finale was it was still a complete disappointment compared to everything an anything they've done before. I was really hoping Trigger would nail it with this one, but ultimately it fails to satisifiably deliver on any of the points they established in the show early on. The pacing was utter shite, too. If they had consistently stuck with the pace the show had at the beginning, it would've easily been at least an 8 out of 10 in my book, but no, we needed 13 episodes of retarded hamfisted filler bullshit meant to pad out the show's runtime and bolster it's so-called (((HYPE))) only to lead up to a lackluster conclusion that leaves the audience thinking "Where the hell did it all go wrong?". Fuck Trigger, and most importantly FUCK YOU TATTUN YOU LYING NIGGER THIS SHIT WAS ABOUT AS FUN AS WATCHING TWO APES GUZZLING SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHERS' ASSHOLES I WANT THE LAST 25 WEEKS OF MY LIFE BACK YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT.

6/10
I'd give it a 5/10 if I never saw the OVAs

That's pretty much the opinion of the majority. The first cour was amazing the second one just fell to pieces.

>The show had an amazing first half and completely shat itself throughout the latter half

I'm out.

10/10, it gave me passion and determination to continue working to improve my art

I enjoyed it more than you and am less salty in general but pretty much this. They had a perfect formula and pissed it all away.

Not him but FLCL, Rolling Girls, Kyousou Giga, Nichijou come to mind for shows with unique colorful styles, I'd place any of these way above KLK since they not only had better style but also substance.

Chariot's butt/10,

>That's pretty much the opinion of the majority.
prove it, faggot

Westernized trash/10

>Rolling Girls, Kyousou Giga
>substance
you're just a contrarian with no credibility, user
good to know

Just look around you user.

you didn't prove anything

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

So you would rate two apes guzzling shit out of each others' assholes 6/10? Kinky.

>That's pretty much the opinion of the majority
>only to lead up to a lackluster conclusion that leaves the audience thinking "Where the hell did it all go wrong?"

I always wonder why people think Sup Forums is one person. Turns out each Sup Forumsnon thinks all of Sup Forums is himself.

7/10

The Good
+Ultra Comfy
+Great Character Development especially Diana
+Likeable Characters especially Diana and Akko
+Unique setting

The Bad
-Horrible Pacing Issues
-Wasted Potential of Harry Potter clone
-Lots of Plot-hole
-Few unnecessary Episodes (ex: ep9 & 16)
-Some of characters is got too few screentime (B Team, Sucy & Lotte is side character on ep17 onwards)

The Worst
-It ends

6/10

if he's proved anything its that you lack the basic observational skills and reading comprehension to scroll down a page and realize you're retarded

>Has more negatives than possitives
>Positives are vanal things like "ultra comfy"
>Still gave it a 7/10

Based on your review the anime is a 4 or 5/10, no more.

Dropped it at episode 14.

5/10

LWA is the AOTS.

Everything else this season was garbage.

I think you hit the nail on the head exactly. I felt the same sort of vague disappointment after both of those shows, but you put it into words pretty well.

6/10.

What if I dropped acid watching it?

9/10 hope it gets a budget for season 2. A bigger budget even, they need to hire more writers. This could become the Harry Potter of anime if they do it right. I know, I know, Naruto is the Harry Potter of anime, but what I mean is they have same magic theme.

Ultra Comfy & Diana development is the major good points of TV LWA

You're doing right, then.

With how it's flopping I doubt Toho wants more. Trigger will have to bend over for westerners to kickstart more OVAs probably.

I did mushrooms while browsing this thread and drew a pretty cool Such once.

10/10

>That second Akko's thighs

7/10, could have spent the time watching something Good, but I don't really regret watching it

Not this thread in particular, but another lwa general.

Show us what you've drawn, user.

>Putting LWA above Maid Dragon
If we only talk about the first 12 episodes of LWA then maybe, and honestly at that point I thought I was going to end up placing it above Maid Dragon, but the decline in quality was so precipitous that it's hard to see how anyone could actually hold that opinion now.