*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Only upvotes for the shitty Negro race baiting movie are allowed.

turn this movie around on them.
give them hope and encouragement to move back to africa to make africa great again etc.

Ghostbusters 2016:
>If you don't like this movie you're sexist!
Black Panther is released:
>If you don't like this movie you're racist!
It's almost like there's a pattern or something.

How do we overcome this and be heard?

You guys are retarded. Both sides. Bunch of fucking idiots.

pol btfo

Just tell people you support it because the movie is ethnonationalist and anti immigrant

>Disliking a movie is now unacceptable because there's a lot of black people in it

CLOWN WORLD, HONK HONK

t. Mr enlightened fence sitter

WE

also mention how wakanda is an ethnostate that doesnt even let other blacks in

Translation: Disney is going to break our legs if a repeat of the TFA reviews happens.

Nah for BP it's more like.

>You're not allowed to dislike this movie. We will stop you before you can express it.

Naming a movie "black panther" is like naming a movie "Christian identity".

Lmao when they say they oppose racism.

I unironically love that they are doing this. It pushes normal white people away and brings more to our side.

Great thing Armond White is black.

RATING A MOVIE LOW IS "HATE SPEECH" AHAHAHAHA

:CLOWNWORLD::CLOWNWORLD:

How many threads about propaganda and censor has /pol to make until it finaly realizes that is it true and get their thought processes a step further?

Lmao this would activate their watermelons.

>activate their watermelons.
kek

What sort of fucking autism do you have?

We need scientist man to understand this.

>Even nigger movies need affirmative action

that sounds like heaven.

>disliking a movie is hate speech

This, promote the Wakandan ideal of closed borders, conservative traditional culture. And the denial of the value of (((diversity))))

I can't wait to see this movie. I've already bought 5 tickets for me and my friends. I go to uni with some black people, and we are going together

Oops. I just gave it a poor rating for the SJW shit. Eat it RT.

Wait how did a nigger get here illegally?

lel

Not an argument.
So I like capekino and have black friends, so?
My gf and I are going with some African erasmus students. They are especailly excited to go and see their movie

>implying a movie about a conservative black ethnostate isn't redpilled af

We should boost that shit and mention it in reviews

imagine a movie reviewer running afoul of hate speech laws for disliking the film

Wow, really? My gf and I have a healthy sex life. And so what if I have a Switch? Have you played Mario Odyssey?

Why is it called 'Black Panther'?
All panthers are black.
It should just be called 'Panther'.

But no, they've gotta blow the race whistle, these chucklefucks.

I have 20k bot accounts on RT ready to go. Go ahead and ban them I will just pay pajeet to make more. All for the glory Donald Trump's white nationalist nazi state! Don't let the media see this message they can't know what we're planning.

Man, their ass is still really hurt after Star Wars

>Shindler's List 2: revenge the 6 gorillion
Coming soon.

She's fucking them.

ACKSHUALLY
panther refers to a big cat so lions tigers (not bears) and anything else in the panthera genus
OR
specific medium large sized big cats such as jaguars, leopards, and cougars

wakanda its an isolationist, nationalist monarchic ethnostate that choses not to help his neighbouring total shit holes of african brothers with their overwhelming wealth, or let anyone in, nor refuggees

Weak bait

GO GIVE HIGH RATINGS MOVIES THAT ARE UNIVERSALLY KNOWN TO BE SHITTY DUE TO TERRIBLE FILM MAKING

POLLUTE THEIR SITE DATA WITH A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT

MAKE ISHTAR THE HIGHEST RANKED MOVIE OUT OF PROTEST

Character has been around since the 60's, yo.

>OOGA
>BOOGA

go to the theather and throw a banana at the screen

Yeah, it really was. I thought I'd give it a shot.

Good night everybody

If your going to do that go all out and blast the DK rap on your phone while wearing a gorilla mask.

>these are the things people think are important right now

Pretty sure it was actually 666 gorillion

>MAKE ISHTAR THE HIGHEST RANKED MOVIE OUT OF PROTEST
I like you. Don't go to the first showing of Black Panther

I'm suspicious. I think you meant the first part.

Black sjws are considering this movie part of their heritage making me not want to see it

Damn you. I was just about to go to bed.
Nah, I didn't mean it. I was just mimicking those threads on Sup Forums. I'm not paying for capeshit. I learned my lesson after JL, and I will never give Disney another cent.
I have no negro friends, and I'm happier for it. Frankly, I don't want to be around those jungle-bunny spear-chuckers

This is going to be one of the biggest blockbusters of the decade

Entire school systems are sending their students to see it as part of black history month there are hundreds of go fund me pages set up

>Ding dong can't spell properly
Shocker.

I can't tell if these are real people or just 4chin autists that make these tweets. But you know, it wouldn't surprise me if these are real people, I mean, niggers used to pray to Obama

Trust me, in my ignorance i've made mistakes. But now that i know who you people are, i don't want anything to do with you. If your upper white brethren don't give us some of this green earth for ourselves, God is going to destroy you for what you have done to us to this day. And some of us will be destroyed for the shit we are doing to ourselves also. The white man doesn't have enough for his own, and it's morally the best thing for the 2 peoples to be separated.

So they did nothing wrong?

>he doesn't HONK HONK
get off this board newfag

Your girlfriend and I have a healthy relationship too user.

It's probably gonna be a pretty good movie.

This

Overstayed a student visa probably.

>Having black friends

Block Rotten Tomatoes.

THATS FUCKING HATE SPEECH AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED

based Trump will send ICE during the oscar ceremony to arrest the nigger on live television. soyboys white actors will try to stop the cops but will get shot on sight for disobeying. the oscars cant come fast enough

Oh shit, I got my “don’t relax” line ready and you had to ruin it, didn’t ya?
I now understand Eminem state of mind.

What. I mean if you're gonna see a movie for black history month at least watch Malcom X or 12 Years a Slave. Black Panther is literally about a fictional african country.

More importantly, how the hell did he leave the country to go shoot on location? Or was this entire fucking movie shot on a Disney backlot?

>decades of Superman.
>getting this butthurt over a successful black superhero

MAGA "Make Africa Great Again"... we can only dream.. it will never happen, we are stuck with them bitching about the U.S. and how racist it is toward them. Stuck with constant complaints and no solutions, high crime levels, and shitty music. There isn't enough money in the treasury to pay them all to leave either.

will they even have to worry about this? Isn't it an aggregate of professional reviewers anyways? Who are libs already that will give them the score they want..

Da Comrade - you can vote for whoever you want, as long as it is Black Panther.

but it's based on a superhero that appeared in a Fantastic Four comic way back in 1966...

praise kek

"Two Thumbs Down" into black assholes

Black Panther was a "superhero" from comicbooks, first appearing in a Fantastic Four comic in 1966

God I hope it BOMBS

I tried to down vote it but it wouldn't let me

The main character is a chocolate colored Hitler why would I want to sabotage it?

Like everything else the kikes and their leftist mutts ruined anything but combing through user reviews to get an idea.

This.

The world has gotten so crazy in such a small amount of time.
We must be really terrifying these kikes

This

don't forget to rate it 14 out of 88 el oh el

Depends, are you ready to fight?

It really is amazing

Lol so then what's the point of the rating system?

Should they not let the movie circulate and be good on merit
Or
>are they just in damage control because the movie is shit and they know it

I love how the promo material for that Sim City showed nothing but stock photo tier womyn and soyified mulattoes playing the game when the real audience of Sim City has always been autistic white men and japs.