This is just a coincidence, right guys?

or are (((they))) sending a message?

cnbc.com/2018/02/02/us-futures-move-lower-as-investors-worry-about-rising-yields.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157424530
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If that was a message, I'd expect more context.

Like if god wanted me to do something, but he sent a guy with a cardboard sign a street corner to deliver the message.

God works in mysterious (i.e. completely random) ways.

Just as I predicted
*clanks spoon*

Will never happen but jesus fuck that would be amazing. If only kek would will it.

>Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

DRAIN
THE
SWAMP

>Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and >government activities
>Abolishes income tax
>Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
>Increases benefits to senior citizens
>Returns Constitutional Law
>Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
>Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and >platinum precious metals
>Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
>Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
>Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
>Restores financial privacy
>Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
>Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
>Establishes peace throughout the world
>Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
>Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
>Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
>And much, much more.

Almost trips, but not quite

It's just a cohencidence

It won't happen, but how would it affect gold prices? I have like 20k of gold

Checked
No cohencidences

see

just a coincidence goyim

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT KEK WILLS IT.

TRIPS WITNESSED

It's happening?

DRAIN

THE

SWAMP

Are you guys seriously not witnessing this epic shit?

>what did they mean by almost 666 but not quite?

phone fag checking this one holy crap

OHSHI-

the dow was down 665.75

Obamas policies delayed, that's all. Nothing to see here, yawn.

No, the economy just got trips.

2018 -> 18 can be divided by 3 number 6s! = 666

Truly epic. What a great timeline.

Bahaha

Jews are signaling. They work in numbers and symbols.

>does anyone have that Sup Forums post from a few days ago with the guy prediting this will happen "blah blah next 72 hours" post

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

ALMOST, BUT NOT QUITE.
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
WHY?

I dont understand these new tigerball memes please explain?

Pol predicted this

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157424530

Mass human sacrifice soon

>oh no. time to go pray to my kike savior and totally rebel against (((them)))! Save me frum the debil Jewsus! ebil ebil debil tryin to kill me with dem numbers.

665 stop rounding shit

yeah like Kushner buying that 666 building for 1 billion more than it was worth and having to get russian oligarchs to bail him out

THE TIGER IS THE SILENT WITNESS

Volker wasn't jewish. He was german, just look at his fucking surname.

What's the tiger/russia/poland cringeball meme name? I can't find them on google.

No, not that one.

January was a temporary high.
Choppy Feb into a March low.

what the fk we really are in some sort of simulation

checked, my technowizzard

It's not a message from anyone, it's an indication that political turmoil in the US is bad for business. People are getting cold feet about investment in the US because it's clear there are serious governmental problems.

If a civil war starts, the economy will go to utter shit, businesses will lose money hand over fist and pull out of the US. If you're thinking of investing, it's better to wait and make sure there won't be a civil war that btfo your investment in 1-2 years. If you've got money invested already, pull it out and wait and see how the winds blow. This is just smart people being smart with their money.

That's what this is an indication of. The market is going down and started going down, once congress got to read nunes' memo. (e.g. congress told all of their investor friends when they're not supposed to do that)

Whew tfw I unloaded all my shares of AMD two days ago.

the dow only matters when it helps our narrative. When it doesn't, you're a shill for mentioning it

Paul Volcker/William Martin were pretty much the only half decent Fed Chairmans.

HOLY FUGGGG PUT ME IN SCREEN CAP

Stocks are worthless. CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE.

I BELIEBE IT

Have you noticed how ridiculously high it was?

> It's not a message from anyone
You seem pretty sure of yourself.
> If you've got money invested already, pull it out
Ya you have no agenda alright.

That being said, the T R U M P C R A S H is about to happen whether it needs to be forced or not. There will be a good buy opportunity for you faggots who haven't setup your retirement account yet.