Nasuverse

Who's your favorite Nasuverse girl and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0ZYNwvVn2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shiki

She's basically my spirit animal

This snek.

Mahoyo era Aoko. Because of her design and personality are both very appealing to me.

Saber.

Because no character of a Japanese series touched me so deply with her story. Whole story.

Jeanne D'Arc is a very close second.

Yeah, Aoko is pretty good in Mahoyo (or at least what has been translated so far); too bad we won't get a full English translation before the end times are nigh though

She

Sion because I enjoyed watching her Melty Blood gameplays on Niconico, ponytail, I like her outfit and she and her TATARI form are my mains in Melty Blood series.

I'm in love with Arcueid and I won't even bother to explain why.

Illya is pretty cool

>OP and everyone else
worst girls

>Me
Best girl

I liked Akiha a lot in Tsukihime, her personality was kind of endearing honestly. Definitely lost points in my book with the whole 'demonic vampire yandere' thing in Kohaku's route though, which naturally leaves Arc as best girl in Tsukihime.

Best taste

Best girl is irrelevant when you have a best boy.

Shiki is used goods

>Gets killed and raped by Shiki
>Still wants the d

I like Arc a lot, but damn does her route make her seem like she's got Stockholm syndrome or some shit.

Caren. I had the most fun during the church visits in Ataraxia. What a whore though.
youtube.com/watch?v=J0ZYNwvVn2w

user, that's not Kotomine. But still great taste.

Hard to say OP. There are a lot of good girls to choose from, since when you remove the time-loop/joke sequel flab you end up with a lot of fun characters. My first choice would be either Shiki or Saber actually, since Saber is a complex train wreck of a character and Shiki's edge makes my dick rock hard. Ilya, Ciel, and Diarmuid are sometimes best girls as well.

I unironically like Sacchin