British collusion in 2016 Presidential Election

A British secret agent, Christopher Steele, has been shown to have attempted to undermine democracy in the USA by creating a fake dossier and using it to violate a presidential candidates 4th amendment rights.

Is it time to bring war to the UK, kill off the royal family, and replace their parliament with a puppet government run by the US? In other words, make them our colony. What are your thoughts anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

larouchepub.com/other/2017/4450_uk_intervene_timeline.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely. It's time to BTFO the eternal Anglo once and for all.

WE GO LIVE NOW TO BUCKINGHAM PALACE

Wtf I hate myself now!

FFS, he was not part of our intelligence service when this happened. He was unaffiliated with us and was working for the FBI. This is literally your own agency employing someone who happens to be British to screw your President.

We The Kingdom now, boys

>It wasnt the DNC
Youve gone from muh Russians to muh Anglos.sad

this thread, kek

OP, you do realise that this guy was working for FBI when this happened? He just so happened to be British you 56% fucker.

He was an EX-spy, you dumbass burger, and don't act like the US has never pulled off this shit in the past.

Ex-british agent, no connection to UK government or intelligence services.

divide and conquer shill, JIDF, fuck off

user we're anglo. backstabbing is literally our defining trait. Also doesn't help that we hate everything including ourselves.

>He was unaffiliated with us
>Literally doing contract work for MI5
You're funny, ain't a god damn agent in bongistan that signs up and doesn't swear their life to the queen.
No different than our military service, you sign up you're part for life and can be recalled at any time

Backstabbing and being the true master race...
Germanics ain't got shit on the country that spread whites across the entire planet and conquered 1/3 of it.

You dumb fucker. The spy was working for the FBI and happened to be British.

>Leave the poor brown people alone America!
The irony is gut busting
You literally have no excuse for this and yet are entirely complicent in it just like you were when you gave us fake Intel on Saddam's WMD's which allowed our kike government to have an excuse to go to war
Eat a dick Abdul
>Ex-british agent
I don't think you know how bring a spy works user

agreed my blood brother. Lets take to the streets and destroy the useless muslims.

Amifats have to blame some one.

>that spread whites across the entire planet and conquered 1/3 of it.
It's funny because you think you're responsible for this kek

Or leave bacon outside a mosque. We'd get the same punishment.

May needs to repay Trump with sexual favours. Or send Elizabeth Hurley in her stead.

How can the memo be taken seriously if it's a Republican who wrote it ? What are his sources even ?

Then who the fuck his responsible?

Given what has emerged re the Steele role, there is a 70-30 or even 80-20 probability that this doc is valid.
Hannigan resign unexpectedly once Trump was elected.
Hannigan gave an unprecedented interview mocking any suggestion GCHQ was involved.
Heads of GCHQ had never given interviews... Why specifically mock and refute this suggestion?
And then there is the role of Alexander Downer, who has diplomatic connection to GcHQ.
Maybe he wasn't in hat London. At by "accident" to chat up papadopolous.

>What are his sources even ?
literally hundreds of pages of documents that should, also, be declassified. even the FBI said there was nothing in the memo that was untruthful.

The beady-eyed Anglo: always a backstabbing enemy. Day of the Saltwater Tea will be upon you soon enough, Dad.

May fucking Trump? I'd watch that.

McCabe and Steele worked together in 2010 on FIFA world cup corruption.
Earlier Bill Clinton tried to bring the world cup to USA

larouchepub.com/other/2017/4450_uk_intervene_timeline.html

Trip. On the contrary, his private business existed to benefit from his connections to British government and i"intelligence" community.
Also, it is convenient to outsource some things which allows plausible deniability.

Kek

We should Balkanize the UK. Free Wales and Scotland, and liberate Northern Ireland. Death to the Traitors. London Will be Reduced to Ash.

>untruthful

I caught glimpse in other threads that they went "this is Nothing this bullshit LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU"

Most English people want Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland gone. MASSIVE strain on our resources.

>Taking the bait
Lad

As an Ulster man, I will never fucking give in to any fucking independent rule or potato government.

>Reduce London to ash
Not fucking British anymore, do it.

When The Stars and stripes flies from Buckingham, you will be sorry Tommy.

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

You wouldn't leave poor Ulster would you papa? Enoch would be sad...

Spanish, Italians, Nederbros, Danes, Krauts, Scandicunts, french
The only thing you're responsible for is the Irish being anywhere else but ireland and technically Straya

We would Rape you. It would be the Falklands War all over again. But this time you get to see how the Argies felt.

Let's carry on the tradition.

What's fair is far I guess.

Remember when we did this?

What the fuck bongs? This is the last straw.

You’re arguing plausible deniability? Ha! Once a spy always a spy.

The Irish can light the way again.

He was employed by YOUR agency. British and American agents collude all the time.

You Americans are funny. You've never won a war on your own merit and most of the time you're fighting peasants in dusty shit holes. We're ready. I love America but if you're going to go, you better go then.

The tradition of losing wars, you mean? You and Germany have that in common.

Fucking kill yourself you LARPing cunt.
God save the Queen.

war plan red when?

Rememebr when we did this?

Yes, because the Spanish conquered India as we all know and merely gave it to the British.

Yes, because we all know the French were not essentially British puppet government after Napoleon and only stopped being one when they became a republic.

Yes, because the Germans were capable of colonizing SA, Canada, Australia and NZ when they weren't even a unified state yet.

Save your sweet nothings for Canada. We won't be fooled again.

>Dixie
>No Yankee
Dixiemen are the 52% mutts. Yankees are, at least, more pure.
But the West must never be spoken of.

Remember when you only got 1/3 of the support of the thirteen colonies during the Rebellion and had to suck Mommy and Daddy Spain and France's dick for help?

News flash....WE ARE ANGLOS!

Whatever, clearly you are interested in meming.
France is a pretty cool country.

>contract work for MI5

that's the life. being a private spy for hire.

Speak for yourself coastal.

Remember when you lost all of your African holdings?

You sound like the DNC. “Nothing to do with us. It was the Russians!”

Atleast some of you are, the guy you replied to is the fucking 56% Guy.

>tfw you still have a Commonwealth.

>WHITE?? I CAN SMELL YOUUUHGGGG MUHAMAD!

It's calling out for me now... I don't know how much longer I can hide. It caught my scent on the wind an hour ago and followed me home... The Mexicans warned me about going beyond the Old Wall...

>You... you aren't white... I'm white..

I can hear it shuffling around in the dirt outside the basement, it's been drawing closer now... the smell of faecal matter is overpowering. I cover my hands with my mouth and go dead still. Fear is beginning to overcome me.. I'm so fucking scared...

>Ahmeeddd... Ahmeeddd, here Soros shill...
>AAHHAHGGHGH FOUND YOU

It spots me. I bolt up and try to make a run for the door to the basement - but the thing moves too fast. The darkness is illuminated by searing red streaks that burn malevolently from it's eyes. It lets out a deafening shart, the sound is pierces my ears like stilettos. I am sprayed with red hot and sticky burgershit. Stunned, I try to regain my bearings...
Suddenly, it is atop me, I'm screaming and thrashing against it but it is just too strong. It grasps my head with both of its jet black, clawed hands. Oh god, the smell....
>NOT WHITE NOT WHITE NOT WHITE
It's mouth contorts and opens wider than I thought possible, my screams are pulled out of me... I can feel and see my white genetics being drained from my body. The pain is unbearable. My heritage and chromosomes are irreversibly corrupted... my lips are beginning to thicken... my hair begins to fall out. It is taking everything that means to be me out of my mortal form.

This is the end. My worst fears are realised, pressure begins to build in my bowels as the last of my European phenotype is taken from me... the pain is almost unbearable. I try to block the pain out but it overcomes me.
I am sharting now too. I will never be the same again. As my underwear and trousers fill with my last meal.
I have become El Goblino too.
Pray for me.

you've been playing too much Hearts of Iron lad

>tfw Half the CW is our bitch.

I swear that one cracks me up everytime

People who aren't either at least 50% pre-Civil War(Maybe War of 1812) or 50% British(Not to mention 100% European) need to be kicked west of the Mississippi and kicked out.

They're alright. They should learn to speak English though.

Rhodesians? Are you going to add the dodo bird as well, Nigel?

BTW, the West and New England is more ethnically pure than brown Texas and the nigger-infested South. Just saying.

Solid concept of ownership.

>It rose up out of the sea thirty years after America went dark and the black, impenetrable, othewordly shroud prevented all contact and transport to the United States of America.
>It was almost impossible to make out except for a sickly red glow emanating from its eyes, its slimy rubbery lips from which dripped a foul substance that smelt of rancid fast food and a myriad of tentacles - too many to count. It lunged towards the English coast. This was like watching murder. Defilement. And it was something worse than either of those things.
>"You're... not... WHIIITEEEE" it boomed. An ear shattering and terrible sound that shattered cliffs, crumbled buildings, turned roads to gravel - yet what was to happen to those innocents caught in the blast was almost impossible to imagine... le abominacion....
>The victims convulsed at first, they screamed and howled. Their bowels emptied again and again. Black, foul greasy shit. It poured out of them. Its consistency between cottage cheese and vegetable fat.
>Within minutes their white genetics had been drained, or destroyed. They were changing into something much less than human. Large population centres started off a chain reaction - the shartstorm that would lay waste to Britain and sentence Albion to everlasting darkness.

PMC user much?

Are you kidding? The West is more demographically pure than the South. Yeah, California is 39% white, but the broader West is made of the usual Anglo, Irish, Dutch and German mix that is broadly common throughout the US. And while California is not white, at least it is not nigger-infested like the South and everyone knows Jamal is x1000 worse than Pedro.

Canada is our Bitch.
>When HK and Gib. are your final bragging points.

t.bootleg Lazy Masquerade

No, You want this Steele cunt, you can have him.

Torture him to death by all means.

Too much HOI? Never.

Please fucking invade us.

Name them.

Germans aren't Anglo. Western whites don't belong in a country about LARPing as British, and neither do nonwhites, who need somewhere to be banished to.

What part of the eternal anglo don't you understand?

Yeah I know, might try and edit the image. Using OG version right now, sorry.

these threads are top banter

tfw you become our bitch.

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT THEY AREN'T ANGLO.
They call themselves that to take all the credit.

That's called delusion. It's also a vague understanding of the Commonwealth.

Canada, New Zealand, Australia. India couldn't give less than a shit about you. Canada is basically our Vassal state. The last vestige of your Empire is Gibraltar. Congrats. The Bahamas exist at our leisure. The members that don't tell you to fuck off are in our sphere. Your Empire is dead, Tommy

Do it. Otherwise you'll remain the laughing stock of the world for the world

>kill off the royal family
This

Is that an offer of Help?
>BoB part 2

America should declare war on the UK.

Just to free the citizens from the foreign terror is enough reason too. Make it another state of the US and fill it with nukes to counter Germany/EU.

These assumptions. Not acknowledging the obvious, overbearing might of the Commonwealth. gg.

HURR DURR
DURR DURR
DUH DUH DURRRR
HURRRDILY DURR
HURR DURR DURR
BADUM DUH DUM DUM

HURR DURR
DURR DURR
DUH DUH DURRRR
HURRRDILY DURR
HURR DURR DURR
BADUM DUH DUM DUM

HURR DURR DA DURR DA DURR
HURR DURR DUH DURR
HURR DURR DUH DURRR
UUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hmmm, true. But Mormons are definitely majority Anglo-Saxon and they were cowboys.

Actually the guy I am replying to above makes a good point about the West being maybe too Germanic to be a part of this Anglo meme, however, the same goes for Texas. Dixie can stay but also add New England.