Using Opposition research for a warrant to spy on your opponent is bad, but

BLOMALD GLIZZLEBLOMP!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/spy-warrant-relied-on-dossier-and-news-stories-planted-by-fusion-gps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad I bought a gun. Things are going to get worse before they get better.

>Very foreign.

>attacking our democracy
oy vey i don't want that to happen, just lock up the bad candidates pls

>memo confirms Trump was right
>FBI knowingly uses fake news bought and paid for by Clinton/DNC in spying warrant application but court not informed of this fact
>progenitors of Trump/Russia investigation proven to be biased against Trump and extremely pro-Hillary but FISA court not informed of this fact
>major pillar of unsubstantiated russia conspiracy BTFO
>MSM shills now frantically moving the goalposts because they have nothing of substance to fall back on
>FORGET THE MEMO JUST REMEMBER THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION THAT WE KNOW WAS STARTED ON FALSE PRETENSES

How has this turd not backpeddled himself right off the cliff yet? Academics?

>Even though this shit is illegal that's ok cause I don't like Trump and my feelings say he is a bad man who's done bad things but there's no proof for me to prove those accusations.

>this is realllllly bad for FBI and DOJ
>BUT
>thank god they did it
>BECAUSE
>drumpf

missing a few rungs on the old logic ladder there mcmufftard

>FBI knowingly uses fake news bought and paid for by Clinton/DNC in spying warrant application but court not informed of this fact
Except the dossier hasn't been proven wrong yet. Change your sentence to
>FBI knowingly uses opposition dossier bought and paid for by Clinton/DNC and started by republican thinktanks in spying warrant application but court not informed of this fact

>the cause was a "likely collaboration with a very foreign adversary"
why was that collaboration "likely"? Oh yeah, a completely unfounded smear campaign. The circular reasoning is impressive:

Of course, the opposition research was the basis of the accusation of collaborating. It's not as if the opposition research was an afterthought in the FISA application.

>as evidenced by the dossier that has been admitted to be inaccurate in many respects

The commitment to the circular logic is impressive.

(((End justifies means)))

>Except the dossier hasn't been proven wrong yet

Nobody has proven that Drumph didn't have hookers piss on Obama's bed goy... I mean guys

>we think you are attacking democracy therefore we will actually attack out democracy to protect our democracy from freely electing a person we don't approve of
The deep state is full of brainlets and losers who are upset that no one likes or respects them.
McMuffin if you are reading this, please just fucking kill yourself and save the American people the trouble.

>"Trump maybe colluded with Russia so it's ok to collude against him"

>Except the dossier hasn't been proven wrong yet.

Under oath, Comey called the dossier salicious and unverified.

You're going to hang.

You know you're in trouble when McMuffin is saying
>they may have used intel financed by the clintons, but because of those fucking russians it was justified.

Trump and Mattis have crushed the very institution that McMuffin worked so hard to create: ISIS.

That doesn't make it fake. Use a dictionary and find out what those words mean. Damn you are edgy. Powerful stuff user
>le im comin 2 git u shabadoo

>So there's a chance.jpg

Lol keep at it bucko

Innocent until proven guilty. If you don't like it, you can go live in the EU where thought crime is now a thing.

This guy is so out of touch that he can't even get propaganda right - his tweet uses language way top complicated for normal people. It'll go right over their heads.

Rosenstein signed off on a FISA warrant that continued spying on the Trump administration based upon unverified opposition research produced by the
Clinton campaign that was not identified as such in the warrant application even though Rosenstein was aware of the origin of the Steele dossier.

Rosenstein also wrote the memo to Trump that recommended that Trump fire Comey. When Trump fired Comey, Rosenstein appointed Mueller as a Special Council to investigate Trump's firing of Comey as obstruction of justice. Rosenstein is a witness in the obstruction of justice charge.

Rosenstein, in violation of DOJ guidelines, did not cite a specific crime to justify the Mueller investigation.

Rosenstein gave the Mueller investigation an open ended scope with no budget restrictions. The Meuller investigation is not limited to Trump Russia collusion.

Bruce Ohr reported to Rosenstein. Ohr was a friend of Steele for over 10 years. Ohr met with Simpson of Fusion GPS on multiple occasions without informing the DOJ. Ohr's wife, ex CIA fluent in Russian, worked for Fusion GPS producing opposition research on Trump. Fusion GPS produced the "Steele dossier" that was used by the Obama admin to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

Rosenstein is supposed to provide adult supervision to Mueller. Rosenstein let Mueller pack his team with Clinton partisans and ex Clinton lawyers. Rosenstein let Mueller raid Manafort's house at 4AM with a SWAT team.

Rosenstein was the District Attorney involved in the coverup of the Clinton pay to play where the Clinton Foundation received $140 million, Bill Clinton received $500,000 and Hillary approved the sale of 20% of the US Uranium reserves to the Russians.

Actually Syria and Iran have crushed ISIS
Trump wants to crush Syria and Iran

Really makes me think...

>Extremely careless doesn't mean grossly negligent.

New day. Same tricks. It won't save you.

>REEEEE SHOW ME EVERY BIT OF EVIDENCE RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I assume you're an edgy fedora too with that attitude.

1,000 YEARS IN PRISON
>OR
1 LENGTH OF ROPE

Salacious
>(of writing, pictures, or talk) treating sexual matters in an indecent way and typically conveying undue interest in or enjoyment of the subject
Unverified
>not having been verified.
stay btfo brainlet.

So nobody is gonna bring up the point that Christopher Steele is a foreign national interfering in our elections? Especially troubling given his MI5 resume.

I noticed the MSM is going crazy about this Don Jr meeting, saying everyone in Trump's camp was in on it but no mention of how a pady who wasn't allowed into the country got special permission by someone in BO's State Department to do so.

No one, also, seems to know who let this crazy Russian into our country, like it's a big secret.

The United States is not a democracy. It is a Constitutional Republic.

That should be the next big libturd canard we shoot down completely

This.

I thought it was shot dead already, with the fact that this lady was let in, but you know that crazy ole MSM...

do the israelis have him choking out a 5 year old while buttfucking him doggy-style on video?

like what causes someone to become this much of a drone?

Yeah on here it is but we need a new memo to fully saturate the normies as thats the last bit some will keep clinging to

dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/spy-warrant-relied-on-dossier-and-news-stories-planted-by-fusion-gps/

Apparently they used Reuters own Yahoo news as their 2nd FISA source, and the article was written by a guy who is friends with Steele, and Steele was being paid by the FBI while he leaked info to this reporter to write the article used by the FBI, then they 'fired' Steele for leaking.

You can't make this shit up.

IDK why that tidbit never dropped, or why there is no mention of anyone filing FOIAs to find out who did.

It's the only part of this whole Russia bullshit idk, and no one else does either.

>You can't make this shit up.
oh sweatie, everything about this is made up

>unverified
But submitted to fisa as of it were

B...but....muh.....Russians.....

Obviously, but these commiecrats are at the point of alchemy in the level of complication.

The dossier was literally obtained through a Russian company for the sole purpose of gaining an upper hand in an election.

If that isn't collusion, what the fuck is?

>All those reports saying "um...no, sweetie, Obama didn't order the FBI to spy on you"

I wish I saved a collage

>use Hillary-funded Kremlin intel and disinfo to manufacture a bogus dossier to present to the FISC for a warrant to spy on a Presidential candidate and then accuse him of collusion with the people you just colluded with in the first place

>Oy vey, don't engage in hate correcting you grammer-nazi...

Fuck you

Yup sounds good to me!

>pic related
maybe needs better wording

>the cause of FBI's illegal spying was the candidate's LIKELY collaboration.
basically, they weren't sure, but they went ahead and spied anyways.

That sounds incredibly fishy and if someone told me that the FBI cited Yahoo news before this I'd have laughed at them. I'm a Fed and I work with writing reports. Yahoo fucking news is not a credible source and my superiors would tell me to fuck off with that.

No wonder Wray was trying so hard to redact their processes, the processes are a joke.

Is that?

it really pulls the veil back. i honestly dont know how the FBI can ever recover public trust from this. literally everything they do will (and should) be called into question

>Except the dossier hasn't been proven wrong yet.
how fucking new are you????
Sup Forums wrote the fucking dossier, it's definitely fake news

>You still haven't disproven my claim that you thought about killing your mother yesterday! Checkmate retards!!!!!

...and then the judge granted the warrant.

holy shit, is it time to take to the streets?

If you democrats haven't realized yet, there has been a very silent and covert worldwide force against killing and destroying the Khazar Mafia that runs this planet via the US and have imitated Jews since 800AD.

If you're still shilling for them, your days are numbered. You will be found and your data regarding your constant treason will be made public record. You will not be able to work ever again.

The Rothschild's got sloppy and complacent. Their elders never accounted for the fact that even their own offspring would slip into degeneracy and slip up their cause.

9/11 was when they fucked up, and it's been unraveling since then.

They will all hang.

>Trump says his wires were tapped!
>LOL where is the evidence? Stupid Trump
-t. you one year ago

>ay yo hol up
>we might have lied about this whole thing
>BUT
>glonald grumpgh

>Khazar Mafia
stopped reading
grow up faggot

I think they meant "very" to mean "exact same" rather than "extra". God damn Americans are so dumb.

Good, now you’re ready to defend yourself and fight in the oncoming helter skelter

you forgot to mention that the FBI/DOJ knew about the glaring conflict of interest and hid it from the FISA court. As well as knowingly handed the FISA court evidence from a Yahoo article (sourced from steele) to corroberate the "investigation" from Steele.

hashtagRopesForRod

Lets get it trending boys.

stop LARPing

McMuffin is the worst

>it was ok to use shaky evidence because shaky evidence suggested it was true
What?

THE BRITISH HACKED OUR ELECTION

NO NO NO THE AMERICANS HACKED OUR ELECTION THROUGH CASTING BALLOTS

THIS IS HOW TRUMP WON.

>Even McMuffin
Literally Glenn Beck.

>likely
wow, breaking the law is ok if you make an assumption that what you want to be true is likely to be true, even though you have no evidence it is true. will this lying and distortion continue to deceive the public?

Nope still good.

This isn't just any kind of foreign, it's a foreign we don't already control!!

DUN

DUN

DDUUNNNNN

The irony, of course, being that the dossier itself was the product of a foreign adversary attacking our democracy.

It's just yet more evidence that leftists are irrevocably brainwashed. I genuinely don't understand how it's possible to unironically defend banana republic tier spying.

Lol the left is pathetic

"Likely"
God I wish this was the 1100's so we could just gut this fucker.