HERE WE GO LADS, THEY ARE GOING IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL JUST LIKE STAR WARS

HERE WE GO LADS, THEY ARE GOING IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL JUST LIKE STAR WARS

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/A8zcJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>main character is a kanggg who scratches people n shieet
>best marvel movie yet

Didnt know you could purchase tickets with food stamps.

HE WAZ KANG JUST LIKE THE GREAT KANGS OF EGYPT AND AFRICA

Can EBT cards be used at movie theaters?

It's cartoonish how predictable it is.
>Alt right!!!
>Bots!!!
If I were a marketeer responsible for defending these movies, that's exactly what I would say too.

i miss imdb forums

>Sabotage

This is what happens when the delusional liberal fails to understand that people have grown old of an unoriginal genre and are put off by the virtue signaling nature of the film.

Star Wars VII, Black Panther, (insert slave movie here)

Score's not even out yet and they're already crying sabotage!

>I..I..its just raycism!!!
Keep crying niggers.

B...but its our month ;-;

I'll say this right now, I'm racist as fuck, I don't care about this movie longer than to say that I wouldn't even try and 'sabotage' it's reviews because who cares. Niggers can have their shit if they want. I simply won't watching that movie.

I thought we were supposed to like this movie and shill it? Can you guys make up your damn minds.

inb4 >durrhurr Sup Forums isn't one person hurr

((they)) come prepared this time.

Well in hawaii you can buy raw sirloin and steaks with gibs... and yiu have 4 kids from your marriagless fuck ups and the gov gives you more monthly... this fat fuckin micronesian bitch had loads of ribs, sirloin, new york and beef in general, about $300 worth (ground beef is 2.99-4.99 a pound here, ribeye is 10.99 average and chuck is 7.99)

Her fucking useless shits running around climbing on our wagons and her ebt bill was 430 after the massive amount of hot pockets and reheatables.

Apparently raw meat is considered a reheatable because you have to reheat it via fucking cooking it.

I want to be poor now, fucking hate gibs.

Disney must not be able to afford a problem here if they're going after boogeymen preemptively.
I know they say there's no bad PR, but this sort of thing is actually more damaging than their tinfoil hat "review bomb" of TLJ.

I can't wait, to never watch this movie. Ever! I will however read the reviews on rotten tomatoes

I already had 10k in taxes and i have to pay 6k more. Fucking animals... youre broke and cant afford food but everyone has a smartphone with unlimited data.

Fucking cull em all.

black panther?

All of these marvel movies are shit. The fact that Bladerunner 2049 bombed and this is supposedly breaking box office records proves how fucking intellectually bankrupt the average U.S. citizen is.

Wealthy activists are buying up all the presale tickets and planning to bus in blacks to the theaters. Anyone unironically interested in seeing this movie should probably avoid the first showings if you don't want to get fucking murdered.

This movie is pro nationalism and anti imgration we should be using it to meme the blackist up vot no down boat

wait wait wait wait wait wait...
hol up
hol on up

jus..
wait...

>black panther
black (.com) pant (like panting on a white woman when having sex) her
whites blown da fuk out

The only movie I enjoyed in the past year was John Wick 2. The movie industry is fucked beyond saving.

>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Any failure of black people as a whole or as an individual will always be blamed on white people because black people are to stupid to fix their own problems/take responsibility. If the movie flops it must be because white people are racist. If it succeeds it’s because white people got BTFO LOLOLOL WE BEAT WHITEY.

I don't care about sabotaging your nigger movie, Hollywood is cucked anyways. Let the niggers inherit that shitty conditioning medium, you'll just alienate the productive individuals in your society.

this. they even have gofndmes set up to buy tix fo de lil niglets gofundme dot com slash cause slash black-panther-challenge

this is not the only one

>movie promotes isolationism, racial purity, and an ethnostate
>"n-no! it promotes diversity... look, there are no whites!"

inb4 that movie is actually better than all the other capeshit movies.

I wonder if this movie is gonna be about the canonical Black Panther, who is pretty much just Doctor Doom but in Africa, or is it gonna be some bullshit made up from whole cloth and not at all consistent with his characterization in the comics?

I'm pretty sure John Wick 2 and besides maybe Atomic Blonde were the only action movies to come out not based on preexisting IP (reboots and comic adaptations)

>marvels best film yet

I've never seen them but those avengers movies were popular right?

If this would be the best marvel movie ever than all the rest would be as much fun as watching a vaginoplasty surgery.

Who cares it's just a movie you don't have to see it if you don't want to. What does a superhero movie even have anything to do with politics

Is it seriously selling well?

That is depressing.

Is that an actual question?

Groids will just buy dvd rips from the jew kid in their neighborhood

Take care of her.

I'm fucking serious.

Get a gun and do it.

>Bladerunner 2049
That movie was shit

Muh synths and orange/blue lighting and lens flair

Bladerunner was borderline experimental masterpiece that only stupid mutts and communists wouldn't get. Stick with your non white capeshit while the big boys watch big boy movies KIKE

The original was great this new one is fucking disney crap you brainlet. Le android uprising omggg yeah it reeks of disney and added no new philosophical concepts to the original

To be fair

I did spam it with shit reviews just to piss off the jews

Not an argument. The original was a fucking mess that had to be redone so many fucking times uptill 2008 when the last edit of the cut was finally released.

Yeah I sent out over 5000 Bot accoutns to spam 0/10 reviews

It was also slow asf and boring and totally predictable

Hear, hear. Take a trip to Sup Forums one day too, don't think there's a more cucked board on entire Sup Forums, really gets the noggin joggin'. SJWs as far as the eye can see.

HAHAHAHAHA

Then you clearly didnt see the original bladerunner because it was even slower and was a shorter fucking film.

Im talking about the directors cut did you have a problem with that one ya snob? Either way the new one did nothing except modernize the visual which ill admit was pretty sweet but too much le orange bleu lighting

this movie is gonna tank SO hard.

...and by tank I mean it will only make $250 million or so

Then you completely missed the entire point of the film you leftypol nigger. Maybe next time you shouldn't stick your boyfriend's vibrator so far up your own asshole before going into the theater you fucking commie mutt.

Directors cut was worse. Final cut was fine but still fucking flawed. 2049 is the best bladerunner

My prediction is the Black Pander will have a great opening, and then crumble into obscurity as everyone realizes the movie is exactly what it looks like.

A c-list superhero, acted out by c-list actors in an attempt to "we wuz" all the money out of retard SJW pockets.

Hey, remember that time Doctor Doom went to Wakanda and their guardian god GAVE HIM ALL THEIR VIBRANIUM BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST POSSIBLE PERSON TO HAVE IT?

imgur.com/gallery/A8zcJ

/tg/ is up there, christ I wish I could find a community to play 5e that wasn't ass cancer

>2049

Was so fucking boring I didn't even watch the whole thing. Had I seen it in a theater I would've asked for a refund.

>Sup Forums is just a boogeyman
>they're not doing 89% of the shitposting

>1 post by this ID

Dont respond to this post

>Sup Forums shits on a good movie they havent even seen solely because the main cast is black
so many 12 year olds on Sup Forums lately

Tellme the point then nigger

Dont ever respond to meme flags. EVER. Pirates, commies, nazi, and blm flags are worse than cancer

when theres only one source on earth, and its extremely heavily guarded, you end up having to write yourself out of a hole.

besides, from a plot perspective, the bad guys are allowed to get their hands on basically whatever they want as long as it's interesting, and can be reversed at the end of the story.

Yes but only on twizzlers, not redvines

Hey that is racist, I thought you were a communist? Wow, way to betray your kind you dumb nigger

t’s a bittersweet ending, but it comes to a definitive conclusion about its characters. K’s Pinocchio-like journey from replicant to human is defined by his actions, slowly moving away from being a trained killer to hunt down his own kind and instead discovering that there’s something out there worth fighting for. What’s more, the movie provides a worthwhile twist by leading you to believe that K might be Deckard’s son but then having K learn that it was a daughter who was hidden away. This changes the complexion of his story from one of destiny to one where he must actively choose to do the right thing and help Deckard even if it means dying. This also intertwines quite nicely with K’s love story where everything is rooted in sacrifice. K’s love for Joi (Ana de Armas) can’t be fully reconciled until it reaches a point where might actually lose her.

The ending also provides a powerful resolution to Deckard’s story. We learn that a hunter had become the hunted (the movie keeps it ambiguous as to whether or not he’s a replicant, but either way, his daughter is a “miracle”) and that he had gone into exile in order to keep Ana safe. Although he had to fake his death to meet his daughter, this meeting at least provides Deckard with some solace and hope, two things he had pretty much given up on.

>isn't worried about rotten tomatoes sabotage
there isn't any sabotage, but he's right to not be worried, nogs will still see it and act like it's the second coming of black jesus, they're not the ones shitposting on the internet

I saw the first one, I honestly don't know what the hype is about, It was an average movie but people always talk about how good it was. It does look good still and its aged well but other than looks I dunno.

There was a first coming of black jesus?

Its an artsy fartsy film with well meaning dialogue

I'm going to destroy the film on the rotten tomatoes score.

You sir got yourself your very own vice hit article!

>star wars flops
>black superhero movie shatters records

I don't think it's actually out yet?

Can anyone confirm? Search says it's about in about a fortnight.

>
post by this ID
>Dont respond to this post

You have no fucking idea how this website works... Do you?

>I know they say there's no bad PR, but this sort of thing is actually more damaging to Disney
Hardly. This is the new regime change. This is the new corporate power, to control discourse, to release preemptive buoys for any criticism thus creating "news" criticizing your critics, these are Jew 101 methods. Last year when Harry Knowles and Devin Faraci, two Sup Forums tier bloggers, we're ruined by sexual MeToo bullshit, that was a warning to any professional "critics" to get their ass in line, while serving to recruit female-centric and beta bloggers that were easier to mold.

Disney, with Black Panther, is interlinking a product not only with a National Holiday, but with an entire social movement. This means their product becomes the primary method of BHM expression for Black Americans, that its financial cucksess is a show of Black strength and success. This is insidious. This is Disney slowly hijacking holidays, and with Star Wars the Christmas season, and using the rails of tradition to transport vast wealth to their HQ. And they're using the Internet to prepare us for the transition.

>Didnt know you could purchase tickets with food stamps.

there's a whole society existing on food stamps. like the CHUD, but more prone to theivery

Nobody seen it and they're saying is the best Marvel movie ever.

This I literally just saw a headline saying that it's our favorite movie on me alright because of identity politics blah blah blue blue

Mmkay so yeah the story is better but that doesnt make it an experimental/classic. The original was more exprrimental. A clockwork orange or something is a more philosophical woek than this disney shit youre gonna get in the next blade runner (cus yeah its a series now)

The funny thing that everyone seems to gloss over is the fact that for all the advanced technology presented as being invented by this secret african empire, they seem to forget that they only got that far from looting it from a crashed alien spaceship. THEY LITERALLY STOLE IT FROM ALIENS.

Yeah, so did apocalypse.

Doesnt really matter where you got it, just that you mastered it.

You are a nigger

You got btfo

>plans to sabotage the score
Is this a real thing or something the media dreamt up?

All you said is that it has a better story brainlet go watch big bang theory itll suit you better and you can feel smart lmfao

Says the commie who shoves bicycle pumps up their ass

I agree. I don't want any of our guys trolling the reviews. Let them have this and maybe it'll help encourage separation a little bit.