Why are japanese middle schoolers such hussies?

Why are japanese middle schoolers such hussies?

Because Japanese boys keep all the dicks to themselves.

You think that this scene was a joke but in reality it was a comment on the state of Japanese society and all the degeneracy that goes on. Japanese Highschool girls are often literal whores who date middle aged men for money.

But she's JC user

Its just anime bruh.

here in the states there were pregnant 12 year olds walking around in my old middles school in the early 2000s.

You'd still fuck her, right?

>still
How is that not making you want to fuck her even more?

>wanting to fuck girls that are interested in sex

>not liking JC sluts
Purityfags really need to end themselves,

There are JCs right now whoring themselves on LINE and NPA can't do jack shit about

Girls have sex at at age of 12 regardless of the nationality

I blame the current japanese education system and it's curriculum especially health ED, as well as the lack of sufficient sex segregation in teaching facilities.

A woman's first image of male genitalia should be of her husband at their wedding night.

Hi Abdul

Go back to prepping the bull Sven

Because you want that.

Lips not nearly large enough, nor is she in the presence of horses. She is orange, though; I'll give her that, but she doesn't look like the type to pawn the finale to their magnum opus to a team of random amateurs. Hussie she is not.

Is this real?

What's NPA?

I hope you like STDs and being cheated on.

>being weak enough to catch diseases
I pity you

Inherently thirsty.

All women are whores, this is a well known fact that has been known since prehistory. I don't watch anime for reality, I watch it to get away from shitty reality. Those slants need to keep their social commentary out of my cartoons.