I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amphilsoc.org/sites/default/files/proceedings/Hijiya.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need more pictures of wormslut

I am the fin of my fish.

FRONT PAGE

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

And with today, your debt of lateness has been repayed.
Try not to fall for it again.

Be careful when eating fish.

I really like it.

I love you all, or something.

I am indifferent to it.

I fucking HATE it

Now thats just rude

I appreciate it.

I'm confused about it.

Can we make edit this into a image like pic related?

Have there been any news about Moot since he bounced at started working at Google instead?

Do we know anything about what he does or any projects he work on? Does he still have an Internet presence? Does he even still live in NY?

Do you think he still reads the moot@Sup Forums email? I want to write him and ask him if he ever comes to Berlin again so we can share a beer.

>Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
What the fuck was the translator of the Bhagavad Gita thinking?

>I am become

That specific wording is actually Oppenheimer's.

Other people's have "I am become", too:

>The fullest version is in Robert Jungk, Brighter than a Thousand Suns: A Personal History of the Atomic Scientists, trans. James Cleugh (New York: Harcourt, Brace, 1958), 201: “A passage from the Bhagavad-Gita, the sacred epic of the Hindus, flashed into his mind:

>If the radiance of a thousand suns
>were to burst into the sky,
>that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One—

>Yet, when the sinister and gigantic cloud rose up in the far distance over Point Zero, he was reminded of another line from the same source:

>I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.”

p.124:
amphilsoc.org/sites/default/files/proceedings/Hijiya.pdf

Supposedly, he's talking about Oppenheimer when he cites that passage, so it'd make sense for him the use the am become form.
It's different in the shatterer/destroyer, but Jungk shouldn't even know about that since the interview where Oppenheimer said the phrase happened years later.
Perhaps they talked after the test and he used a different version with him, or Jungk misquoted him.

I finally like it. It's time to leave.
Farewell, Sup Forums.

I fish I could like it.

Maybe older version of present perfect? In English it was the way it is with German today so all verbs that reflect movement, change would use "be" as auxiliary verb while the rest utilizatied "have"
Compare :
Ich bin hier gekommen - I am come here -> I have come here

Some constructions like this are still present in today's English, like "he IS headed somewhere" or "she IS gone"

Thanks doc.

I am comforted by it, because to me it represents something solidly consistent in a transient and ever-changing world. I can depend on it.

I like it.

I am addicted to it.

>addicted

Aren't we all?

B-But I NEED THIS!

You are really, really persistent. Areal hero.