I wanna fuck this jewish girl at school, what do?

I wanna fuck this jewish girl at school, what do?

>school

underage b8

i know you didn't go to it but theres this thing called college

First post fucking devasted

>College
>School
Which one is it? Fake and gay

Gosh dang khazar milkers confusing our kids again

You shouldn't be having sex with people you don't intend to have a relationship with. It's hard and I sometimes fail at it but showing restraint is a sign of positive masculinity. You will have better options if you just avoid your temptation.

Put her inside of a gas chamber

Its all biological determinism anyways why do you care so much

Like she'd fuck you, faggot.

britbongs have a fucked up grasp of english but i didn't know they got rid of synonyms too

When you have sex with her, you'll have sex with the entire Jewish Gestalt.
Think of the implications of this carefully.

>You shouldn't be having sex with people you don't intend to have a relationship with.

>jews
>people

gas her instead

Thanks dad.

but muh dick. what if i just do a bunch of degrading shit to her, would god-hitler forgive me?

You need to learn what a false dichotomy is. Ha, like that's going to happen, you're too dumb.

I'm serious, you think it's bad to go for the Jew? Then why do you listen to what the Jew says like: Just focus on your studies and your aspirations and get a 10 out of 10 wife instead of having sex with 7 or 8 out of 10s. The more your "portfolio" develops the less 10 out of 10s you will get.

Are you circumcised? If no then bang her and send her to Jew hell.

Jew hell is eternal membership of the Gestalt

Thats right you little DNA machine grind away for your genes

This is correct - you want to when you are younger, but trust an oldfag, it never ends well. You may not see the issue now, but you are robbing yourself of something sacred for instant gratification.

Just do some drugs and masturbate and play some vidya instead. It's still degenerate but it doesn't expose you to a variety of societal ills.

just find a jewess who's into really degrading shit, i call my gf a kike while i fuck her and she loves it