Be me

>be me
>walk in to see my father watching some storage reality T.V. show where the fags larp like they are finding rare things by chance
>say to my father "Dad, these shows are so dumb, how can you believe any of these shows are real and not rehearsed?"
>he looks on like he cannot believe what I am saying
I love my father, God I do, but how on Earth can the boomers be so stupid? He is a hard working man, a good man, but he believes the stupidest things. Is it because they were raised pre information era and thus believed things more easily?

just let him watch storage wars, you fuckin priss

Wasn't even the real thing, was like a knock off storage show lol

The look your dad gave you was him displaying disappointment.

>be me
>watching some shitty reality show on tv because there is nothing else on
>My 400 pound blob of a son crawls out of the basement behind me
>"Dhadh thesh shauwhsh ahreh sho dumbh howh canh yhouh whatch themh?"
>Watch that disgusting mountain of grease and diabetes in disgust as he proceeds to empty my fridge and goes back to masturbate to his chinese cartoons

I think your dad was more confused that he had a son dumb enough to vote for Trump

I think I love you, Finny xD

I can't believe people like you post here now. People of your stupidity used to be confined to the comment section on youtube. Now you are making "lol omg i totally

>muh precious Pol

Why are acting like this board is serious business, you're the sideshow on a Chinese cartoon forum

it's true, either just smile and nod to yourself or post a reaction image like a normal channer would

learn the lore before posting

I don't think anyone actually believes these shows are what they claim. But they're fun. They also and often have interesting items that people may otherwise never learn about.

Your fathers look was one of intense dislike. How could his own son be so damnably stupid to not understand the most simplest of things?

Plot twist: OP is a fucking psycho walking into random Boomer houses and spouting off

This wouldn't surprise me

>he took a leafpost seriously

upvoted

>be dad
>son walks into the living room while your relaxing from a hard days work
>starts asking you why you are doing what you want with your time and your money while he lives off your time and money
>look at him like he's retarded and completely out of his mind for thinking he can say shit
I love my son, God I do, but how on Earth can he be so out of touch? He is completely useless, but thinks he knows everything. Is it my fault, should we make abortion legal at any age, should I just end it all myself?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>be me
>finish cutting the sleeves off my new jean jack
>put on my maga hat
>walk in to see my father watching american pickers where the fags larp like they are finding rare things by chance
>say to my father 'stop being a cuck ool go back to plebbit
>he looks on like he cannot believe what I am saying
I love my father, God I do, but how on Earth can the boomers be so stupid? He is a hard working man, a good man, but he believes the stupidest things. Is it because they were raised pre information era and thus believed things more easily?

kek

Kek'd

Its years of having your balls in a jar next to your wifes bedstand.

Also once you come close to death you try to be nilhistic but happy about it. They just want their TV because their dreams died at "yes" "i do" and "im pregnant" so dont be too hard on old people.