Has there ever been made an anime that could make a nigga sadder than NHK?

Has there ever been made an anime that could make a nigga sadder than NHK?

Post your favorite tearjerkers, anons.

?
I dont think there is a sadder anime user, but aku no hana manga left me so fucking broken

It's pretty neat but the ending is pretty shit.

for me it's watamote. nhk wasn't that sad, mostly entertaining in my opinion.
but watamote...
utena, haibane renmei and oniisama e made me sad for personal reasons too but if you have basic human empathy you will be tearing up during these.

>nhk wasn't that sad, mostly entertaining in my opinion.
What. You have the opposite impression that most people had then. NHK is about an adult completely lost in fear and social axiety that becomes more and more suicidal as the series goes on. Literally tries to kill himself in the last episode. Watamote is simmilar but with a schoolgirl, however her life is consideraly less sad and the anime is way more lighthearted and comical. In the manga she ends up with friends and having a relatively normal school life, too.

>nhk wasn't that sad
>but muh stupid over the top waifu trash, on the other hand...

he was saved in the end and got some friends too. didn't he literally got married n ln? also, he wasn't virgin.

Threads asking for recommendations belong in

Tatami Galaxy for me. If only because I realized I wasted all my chances and it's too late for me.

>waifu trash
how is watamote "waifu trash"? she is disgusting and repulsive, just like some of us here. some of the things she gone through happened to me too, so maybe that's the reason why i was destroyed by watamote. i couldn't even watch the last episode.
sorry for blogging

>didn't he literally got married
Not in the manga/anime. I never read the LN so I don't know.
>also, he wasn't virgin.
I guess he fucked his sempai once, and then never saw another woman for the next decade. Also, not a good argument if you're comparing it to Watamote. I mean, being a virgin isn't much of a problem, more of a choice if you're a girl at that age unless you're so ugly you're a literal monster, doesn't matter how awkward you are.

Are you a girl by the way? It's the only way I can see someone being able to relate more to some fantasy moe bitch than to a proper hikki-NEET.

>being a virgin isn't much of a problem, more of a choice if you're a girl
stop with that fucking meme, we are not on r9k right now
user, at the end of nhk he was saved, get a girl, life and friends. how is that not a nice thing i can't comprehend.
not everyone can think the same about every anime i guess.

So now asking people for their opinions about a show is asking for recomendation? kys you dumb fuck

>at the end of nhk he was saved, get a girl, life and friends
Only if you're talking about the LN. In the manga especially, he ends up living with his parents while his friends are well away. In the anime, he ends up SAVING the girl who was trying to "help him" (if you paid any attention to the plot, you'd understand that she was actually using him and fucking him up because she's even more fucked up than him). What "saved" him was his parents running out of money and him being forced to go pass his NEETness to look for a job because he was starving to death.

Meanwhile watamote is just a girl going through some "hard stuff" in school. Honestly, I was bullied way harder than she was in school, so I just can't bring myself to feel that much pity.

>we are not on r9k right now
No, but we're still on Sup Forums and most of the userbase is male. I'm just stating what most men think. I don't particularly resent women for having a few advantages in some areas of life, it actually seems fair to me.

>has there ever been x
>yes
>no

Great discussion, halfwit

his endgame was: got a gf, job, at the worst with possibility of making friends, at best actual friends nearby. these are facts. how are they tragic exactly?
what makes watamoto so sad for me is that she wasn't even bullied. some people tried to help her, even. but she managed to fuck up even that.

you're just stating what most men on r9k think. this claim was not needed/was stupid.

once again: people are allowed to be sadden by different things.

>you're just stating what most men on r9k think
I'm not from r9k. Meanwhile, you seem to be because just the fact that he wasn't a virgin seemingly made his life seem much superior to you.

>this claim was not needed/was stupid.
No it wasn't. If fact, I'm doubling down. Go to any threads in any forum or imageboard and you'll a giant fanbase for watamote, and an absurd number of men who thinks that "disgusting" girl is incredibly attractive. Meanwhile, most people think Sato is completely disgusting and women wouldn't even entertain the idea of feeling anything for that guy. That's why I assume you're a girl when you find his struggles through life more entertaining than sad.

>his endgame was: got a gf, job, at the worst with possibility of making friends
Again, maybe you're talking about the LN and I can't comment, but in both the manga and anime he DOESN'T end up with a girlfriend, his friends BOTH GET MARRIED AND GO LIVE FAR AWAY, and in the anime his "job" is some minimal wage shit that he was forced to get not to starve.

Meanwhile in Watamote, she ends up having a few friends and a relatively normal life in the manga. Her life so far is going swimmingly well compared to what Sato went through. You could argue that she'll end up worse, but that's speculation from your part. Either way you're being fairly hipocritical, considering the manga is still running.

>the fact that he wasn't a virgin seemingly made his life seem much superior
of course. he had experience with beautiful girl for free.
>girl in watamoto popular
not in real life. the same males posting about their love to tomoko will post 10/10 irl girl in the next thread. and sure, maybe sato wouldn't be taken by younger, pretty girl but i know some milfs who wouldn't be disgusted by him

you're basing your arguments on anime and manga, not counting light novel, while i base mine only on anime. in every media he stops being neet, has some friends (even if they can't hang out with him 24/7) and has suggestive relationship with atracttive girl

let's end ot r9k discussion i don't want to be banned. feel free to attack me for being destroyed my watamote though, at least that's Sup Forums related,

Honestly, I posted kuroki and I'm convinced that she would be deterring if she was a real woman. Most of us think like that.

ty for proving my point

If you mean straight up depressing, I'd say Texh takes the crown. Though Koe no Katachi gave me the biggest feeling of catharsis.

This.

> in every media he stops being neet, has some friends (even if they can't hang out with him 24/7) and has suggestive relationship with atracttive girl
Not really. In the manga he almost died with misaki in their old condo while it was being tear down. She was living there for years as a NEET herself while he was getting a few part time jobs to get buy an her an engagement ring. Then you she finally spills the beans and reveals that she was only really interested in him because he's a giant loser and that made her feel better about herself, but it turns out he wasn't really in love with her either which droved her suicidal. Some say the manga was specifially made because the author thought people liked misaki too much, which is stupid because if you watch the anime carefully you'll understand that she's literally poison to Sato.

The anime suggests something similar. She changes the contract so that it states that "they are friends for ever", implying that all she wants is to not be alone. She doesn't really care about him and he doesn't love her, and it's implied that they are not in a romantic relationship whatsoever.

>not in real life. the same males posting about their love to tomoko will post 10/10 irl girl in the next thread. and sure, maybe sato wouldn't be taken by younger, pretty girl
>this is what women really think
hahahaha, young men will fuck/date anything, especially young desperate ones. It doesn't mean they don't find 10/10s to be more attractive, obviously. It really comes down to girls being way pickier than boys. As you said, as women get older they get less picky, but that's because their value drops. No women at Sato's age would find him anything short of repulsive, meanwhile boys in the same level of attractiveness as watamote girl would date her in a second. Young women are simply more valued than young men in the sex market. Why does this simple fact of life upsets you?

That fucking ost always gets me.

>hahahaha, young men will fuck/date anything, especially young desperate ones. It doesn't mean they don't find 10/10s to be more attractive, obviously. It really comes down to girls being way pickier than boys. As you said, as women get older they get less picky, but that's because their value drops. No women at Sato's age would find him anything short of repulsive, meanwhile boys in the same level of attractiveness as watamote girl would date her in a second. Young women are simply more valued than young men in the sex market. Why does this simple fact of life upsets you?

reading this made me sad for many reasons. you should rethink what you just posted and give yourself reality check.
on the other hand I kek'ed pretty hard. how can anyone be THIS delusional unirionically?

all your "explaining" doesn't change facts: he stops being neet, has some friends (even if they can't hang out with him 24/7) and has suggestive relationship with atracttive girl. the whole "hurr durr they are not really in love, they fuck, live together and all only like friends"- woah just woah. they are both selfish as fuck which is normal and doesn't make him "sad hikko"

You got pretty angry, didn't you? That user is probably not even a girl so relax and talk about anime where people talk about anime.

>all your "explaining" doesn't change facts: he stops being neet, has some friends (even if they can't hang out with him 24/7) and has suggestive relationship with atracttive girl.
They don't live together. In the anime she still lives with her aunt and uncle while he lives in his old appartment, and in the manga he went back to his parent's home, kind of stopped working and stopped seeing her.

>You got pretty angry, didn't you? That user is probably not even a girl so relax and talk about anime where people talk about anime.
I'm trying to, but s/he keeps insisting that NHK had a much happier ending than it actually did.

>"hurr durr they are not really in love, they fuck, live together and all only like friends"
Did you actually watch the show?

I agree with you on the anime part. NHK doesn't end that bad.
Watamote was pretty sad and it hit home a little to close for me but tangiawa decided to shit on his original concept in manga to please fans.

Ain't gonna lie, I cried like a bitch during some parts of Grisaia no Kaijitsu. Maybe I'm just a pussy tho.