Jeff Sessons response to Memo - "No department is perfect."

I said months ago that Sessions is an absolute fucking piece of shit and is corrupt as fuck and got so much blowback from pol that I suspect it is 99% shills and redditors now..

This guy CONTINUALLY goes against Trump and the administration, will not go after Hillary's or Comey's crimes, and consistently is shown to be on (((THEIR))) side.

So why does Sup Forums still fellate this fucking faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/2/sessions-wake-explosive-memo-no-department-perfect/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the spastic boomers on Sup Forums will support him no matter what he does because he's protecting them from the big bad marijuana plant

Sauce doe

this is another thing that is fucking dumb, republicans and people on the right should believe in states rights and want to lessen the control that the federal government has over them, yet they gladly shill for this guy

[smokes weed]
*Feds bust through door and kill me*

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/2/sessions-wake-explosive-memo-no-department-perfect/

Haha if that fucking faggot said that, he needs to be fired immediately.

If he isn't fired immediately then Trump is just as guilty of sedition as everyone in the memo. I am god damn tired of this shit

if Trump was going to fire him he would have done it months ago when he handwaved Comey's perjury away...

Not to mention deciding against presuing Lois Lerner for using the IRS against political opponents. We have no country anymore. This is all theater.

Is it just a coincidence that every fucker Trump appointed to a high profile position immediately stabbed him in the back afterwards?

yes, this is another thing which we know for a fact to be true, that the IRS targeted republican and conservative organizations... and nothing was done about it.. just like nothing will be done about this memo... just like nothing will ever be done because (((THEY))) own the system and nothing outside of an actual armed uprising or civil war will stop them.

Don't fret, Gowdy will take his position soon enough user.

>

deleted, what did it say?

*shoots your dog, too*

cocaine bump

Which we obviously aren't going to do.

Hi Barry O, I see you there.

he's only good on immigration but he's a law and order type who thinks the cops are always right and only cares about fitting in at the DOJ circlejerk

>law and order
I don't think he or the DOJ know what that means.

Agreed. Somebody hang this fuckin queer

a law and order type that does nothing about former fbi officials lying to congress, leaking information or working clandestinely with a political candidate.

a law and order type that turns a blind eye to using the IRS as a political tool and targeting businesses and organizations based on their political affiliation..

not sure what you mean by 'law and order' type, user

He's not a war-time consigliere. He's a fine attorney, but in times like this, we need a war-time consigliere.

You have to let sleeping dogs lie. Otherwise their owners will put you in a body bag.
He doesn't want to go out like Scalia.

We need a guy there who extends olive branches and makes the dems feel they have a guy who cares about them, otherwise they would go mad.

Sessions' neutrality is just a facade.

day of the rake when?

No I want arrests over this. Obama does not. Make sense faggot?

haha ok barry
you're going to hang, did you know that? yeah you knew that

>Sense
You make none. Yes he needs to hang. Your English needs some work. I agree.

Oh yeah. That crusty old fucker is the thing of the swamp. Nigger so roped in with the dirt his old ass buried in shit.

>conservatives now hate sessions

You people have no shame.

hahaha dumb fucking shill

When they outright reveal their hand to be treasonous, yes

The first rule of warfare is to kill the traitors in your ranks before any enemy outside.

People who believe in freedom hate a tyrranical corrupt piece of shit. News at eleven.

sessions was a mistake

Fired upon*

Rod Rosenstein has to go first or he will be acting AG

I never liked him. Trump should have taken the opportunity to fire him when he said he was going to enforce weed laws. It would have been a convenient excuse to remove a worthless dinosaur of an AG.