I started watched Love Live a few weeks ago not expecting anything but dumb moeshit. Literally was going in ironically

I started watched Love Live a few weeks ago not expecting anything but dumb moeshit. Literally was going in ironically.

I ended up breaking into tears twice in the second season, and at the last song in the movie. It's been a week since I've finished it and I still have that hollow feeling inside me, refusing to believe it's over. I keep coming back to their songs during the day too.

Fuck.

it means you manime cucks are wrong and too afraid to find out you are wrong. this is what CGDCT does to you

Manime was a mistake. Now I feel emotions again.

Now start playing the Love Live mobile game.

how is s2 compared to s1? I stopped after s1 because I had more interesting stuff to watch.

Bettet

You're not alone. I went in with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised and attached. I miss Nico and Honk.

Nice blog post redditor-kun

>ironically
ironic anime watching is still anime watching

When you're done mourning for Muse, you should watch Sunshine. All of Love Live is great.

>marathoners will never experience the deep attachment that comes with following the girls' story for years
Isn't it sad?

You took the anime redpill

Honk doesn't get enough love

S2E12 where they start cheering for an encore and Honk remembers how no one showed up to their first live always gets me

Fag.

For me, it's enough that she's 塩かずのく's waifu and we get all the art from him. And finally some R18 for C92

I prefer to marathon series, it's just so much more immersive. (and yeah, I realize the term has been thrown around so much it's basically become a buzzword)

For that, what, 6 hours, yes.
Meanwhile, if you follow the whole franchise for years, it becames part of your everyday. I event flew to Japan just to watch the movie (that was before moving here permanently). When it ended, I literally felt that a part of me is simply ripped out. Probably I was not alone as the whole fuckig room was crying bitch tears.

This

Would you??

Dunno, I vividly remember to this day the day I watched AIR for the first time, or even Manabi Straight.
I actually think of Misuzu as a friend that I met only once years ago.
I've been following Berserk for years, but it's gone to utter shit and I just want it to end.
I think long-term emotional attachment doesn't come necessarily from following a series for a long time, but rather from personal enjoyment and connecting with the characters and world.

Left, she's a rare example of the attractive waito piggu cosplayer, also because my hatred of Ruby extends to any portrayals of her in the real world.