Enviormentalism

what do you guys think about environmentalism? is preservation important for you guys? should government have a role in it?

Preservation of environment preserves cultural aspects of Society, hunting for example.
It affecs our health, economy, and overall happiness.

So yes. We should be working towards a society free from petrolium, maybe invest in fusion technologies and renewable energy

yeah, i also believe that america needs and agrarian revolution and sway away from the usual mono cropping system or atleast reduce its use drastically in order to fight erosion and improve soil quality.

Dammit wrong ones

I really gotta name these webms

JEB! is pretty funny
mysides

i'm going to hell for laughing at this so hard.

Indeed, it is also important for our children to deal with the food cycle directly.
These days, I feel most people are disconnected

Jeb!

Jeb!

fuck it, this is now a JEB! thread

I voted for Jeb to be honest

JEB!

hes just as meme-able as Trump, just in a different way

Please elect

At its best, environmentalism is common sense prevention of future problems.

At its worst, environmentalism is braindead hippy neo-paganism.

Unfortunately much of the environmentlaist movement is tainted by retards who dont understand science and want to use their poor understanding of science and shit tier spiritualism as a club to enslave others.

Before I really get invested in environmentalism i want the debate over the environment to become more rational and less political/spiritual

trips checked

god damn

fucking hell. Market research is on the go at the moment isn't it.

Your flag doesn't mean shit neo-liberal flying monkey.

Anyone who's pro oil should move to saudi arabia and suck the sheik's dick

There's nothing wrong with preserving the environment, but rampant state overreach and the types that use the environment as an excuse to exert control over others are a massive problem. Saving trees and keeping the air clean is one thing. Controlling peoples lives to save the trees and keep the air clean is another.

YAY!

We only got one planet, we shouldn't let it be polluted and trashed just so a few kikes can get rich.

t. goodest goy of the month

please clap