GOP lawmaker calls for FBI, DOJ officials to face 'treason' charges

>FBI malfeasance shows "clear and convincing evidence of treason" by law enforcement officials
I think it might REALLY be happening this time guys

archive.is/Vr42S

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vr42S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING™

God bless america

Treason is defined as providing aid and/or comfort to efforts directly against America or her sovereignty.

When did this happen exactly?

Unrelated, but they fit that definition all the time concerning the southern border and their sanctuary cities/states

Globalists are trying to undermine America's sovereignty and the FBI acted as their attack dogs

Sanctuary cities arent treason. They arent threatening sovereignty. If they were amassing coalitions of people to bomb state capitol buildings it'd be different.

They're amassing people who don't believe in US sovereignty, and whose representation means ignoring US laws. Millions and millions of foreign hordes

>clear and convincing evidence of treason

Treason it is then........and revenge it shall be

Agreeing with laws isn't mandatory. It isn't treason until they act.

>66

When the democrats used the government to try and make being a Republican illegitimate for national office

Maybe Trump can impose martial law on Monday.

Shifting public opinion isnt treason. If youre referring to the Russian narrative, that's closer to cronyism than treason.

yes yes yes

give me the original of this pic

Trying to over throw the executive office is at minimum sedeition, could be treason depending on how good the lawyer prosecuting the case is.

Martial law confirmed

that would be comfy as fuck

When they tried to undermine the presidential election.

nice death trips

THE END TIMES ARE UPON US. THIS IS IT YOU FAGGOTS!
THE STORM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!

Stop saying this. That is not the dictionary definition of treason, or the law.

Me on the far right

THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC WILL BE REORGANISED INTO THE FIRST AMERICAN EMPIRE, FOR A SAFE AND SECURE SOCIETY

Mein Führer?

I feel so foolish. I thought the meme war came to a natural end with Trump being elected.
We've just finished up one major battle instead. And a brand new, even bigger one with the political party futures is now at stake.

>JCUP
nice titty get friendo

Dems have fallen down so low that their current talking point is,

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S NOT TREASON IT'S ONLY SEDITION!"

UUUaAAAAAHHHGGHHHGH

this. the effort of the illegal wiretapping of numerous GOP and trump officials, including trump + the false Russia narrative with direct ties and names for its creation = a coup attempt.

Coups are usually treated as treason.

You should be able to avoid these death squads by simply showing them your families American Flag.

Seems easy enough to me.

Enlighten this dumb monkey: what would happen if they're considered traitors by justice?

Is there really another memo coming detailing state departments role in this?

>I think it might REALLY be happening this time

I'll believe it when Obama is in handcuffs doing the perp walk.

Dear assembled people in uniform supporting our commander in chief.
Save our nation by any means necessary.

so many huwhytes

Not a memo, a full blown Inspector General report (expect 75+ pages minimum)

G Gordon Liddy was not the last dirty FBI agent

Pic of gay J Edgar Hoover

post more Awoo girl butt

A British Spy fuckwad

Checked your digits and because I see my OC floating around.

Jailtime unless they are a member of the US Military or Martial Law is declared.

No High Treason in the USA :(

MOAR MEMOS LADS
>Senate Judicial Committe sending criminal referral to DOJ regarding Steele Lying about his dossier

It absolutely is treason

>Treason is defined as providing aid and/or comfort to efforts directly against America or her sovereignty.
>When did this happen exactly?
Keep being an obtuse faggot.

>shill

Execute order 66

1913 FDR

1918 Jews try and take Germany.

They conspired with foreign intel agents to frame a president elect and then president.

If that's not treason, nothing is.

is it just or is that adolf hitler om his right??

Yep.

Well then.

Do all US Federal Gov. employees swear to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic?

If so then any US Gov. employee can be prosecuted for treason.

It can't be Treason we are not at war, so it would be Sedition.

Last time someone could have been charged with Treason was WW2 we have not had a declared war since.

Subversion is treason. This is the straw that broke the camels back.

Russia is currently taking over the American government. This is fucking insane.

A soft coup is still a coup.

And a coup is treason.

This.

This user gets it.

WE HAVE A HAPPENING AT LAST!

Oh man. I really want this to be true. I want it to implicate a many many progressive leaders. The only thing that would be better is if it somehow implicated people in Hollywood and especially Disney. Fuck you Disney. You destroyed my childhood.

"The full-throated adoption of this illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA by James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein is not just criminal but constitutes treason," Gosar wrote in a statement.

Lol the full throated actions of these people!

Will Gowdy head as a special counsel to investigate the Abuses of law?

The FBI is mostly made up of GOP and conservatives at basically all levels. The people committing treason likely voted for Trump

>archive.is/Vr42S
if Trump thinks he can win against the FBI and the DOJ, and the Judiciary will support him, he's deluded.

This will go to the Supreme Court, they will protect the Constitution and Rule of Law, and the Department of Defense will support them.

Trump will spend his later years in jail for obstruction. Simply put if he were innocent, he wouldn't need to obstruct, now would he?

t. Alex Jones

>Trying to over throw the executive office is at minimum sedeition, could be treason depending on how good the lawyer prosecuting the case is.
it's not sedition if you do it in the Courts, and there is evidence to support what was done, which there is.

>I feel so foolish. I thought the meme war came to a natural end with Trump being elected.
>We've just finished up one major battle instead. And a brand new, even bigger one with the political party futures is now at stake
You are correct. And the GOP is currently under investigation for money laundering.

>the effort of the illegal wiretapping of numerous GOP and trump officials

>obtained a warrant
>illegal

choose one.

chekt

Dual citizenship while holding office and geopolitical religious terrorism

>mostly made up of GOP
Yeah. I'm understand how subversive scum (like you) operate. You lie your way into important positions and then "change the narrative" to fit your own personal agenda.

It's happening, isn't it.

>or her sovereignty.
Trying to usurp the fucking Presidency on false pretenses because of asspain that your side lost an election counts.

reminder that if anything happens, is very important to let them attack first.

Yes. 30+ years ago a bunch of liberals all got together and decided to become FBI agents while hiding their true political affiliations in anticipation of one day needing to push through a questionable warrant in regulations that hadn't been written yet.

>mfw Trump executes order 66 and has all dems in office and corrupted doj officials "suicided"

>despite lingering concerns in the intelligence community over its credibility.
lmao what a fucking way to say “the people accused say they dindu nuffin”

>Russia is currently taking over the American government. This is fucking insane.
They only have the Executive branch, minus the Department of Defense.

They think they can win, just like Nixon did. But the Supreme Court will set it straight, just like they did with Nixon.

>They arent threatening sovereignty.

If you let them vote without having citizenship it fucking is

Nice try fagot. We're on to you.

>Sanctuary cities arent treason. They arent threatening sovereignty.
They absolutely are both of those things. They're giving aid and comfort to invaders, to aliens violating the USA's territorial integrity on a massive scale, many of whom are committing violence or meddling in American politics.

Anyone giving material or moral support to illegal aliens can reasonably be executed for treason, and in many cases should, particularly those abusing offices in government or key positions in industry or media.

>it's not sedition if you do it in the Courts
I would respond to this if I could stop laughing.

love you, pekka

Look dude, you have to understand it's silly.

Heard (((asteroid))) is gonna pass during the superbowl. Theres a woman who claims she saw false flag vision. If then kek willed it both

The commies already done fucked up, now all we have to do is wait for them to attempt their "revolution". Upon doing so they immediately lose any rights or protections afforded them by the government.

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

Notice how it says regardless of the assumed name, it doesn't matter what they call themselves.

Roll for treason

can we remove this guy? He's doing fuck all except trying to arrest potheads

Yeah, I bet Comey voted for Trump.

that is the original

You reversed everything. There are three branches (FBI is not one). There was a conspiracy to overthrow the election, by the Dems and FBI. The constitution proscribes the death penalty for the conspirators. The only question is whether the Democrat party will be outlawed and its members exterminated.

Good fuck democracy
Trump needs more powers voted to him