Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3Av3Dq9xZ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho8o92Ro-Ig
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-23/love-live-voice-actress-aya-uchida-recovers-after-vocal-cord-surgery/
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-26/zoo-ends-1st-kemono-friends-campaign-but-grape-kun-and-humboldt-are-forever/.118007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe Mine fucking killed Tsuchinoko.

I can't believe Mine has figs of those Friends. I wonder if they are tests for full releases.

I'd like to introduce you all to my wife, Jaguar!

lalalala lalalala

You have a very attractive wife, Otter.

*Blocks your path*

What do you do?

youtube.com/watch?v=q3Av3Dq9xZ0

I can only think of this version anymore

I need to rewatch Kemono Friends. I completely forgot in just lurking these threads how good it is.

Toss out a volume of Prince of Tennis. Lion and Moose will be distracted by hot blooded shouting, Wolf will be absorbed in studying it, and Jaguar will be too deep in the wakaran of why the one guy's serve killed the dinosaurs.

Close my eyes and beg for them to be gentle.

Moose is pretty strong for a vegan Friend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho8o92Ro-Ig

Is this a Jag thread now?

Hululu stays with Grape-jiisan!

Is that confirmed?

Will Grape end up like the one Andrew Blaze guy and kill a few other animals then himself to join his waifu Friend Squad?

以降も、ペンギン舎への設置を継続します。

is that blood coming out of her head in the last panel? oh dear

It's glow streaks from her hood eyes

Blood is bright pink user

You've been playing too much Danganronpa.

The story there is that it is Aya Uchida's (Kaban's VAs) first live performance since having the surgery last year. She had the surgery at the end of last year.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-23/love-live-voice-actress-aya-uchida-recovers-after-vocal-cord-surgery/

Maybe this means she might now participate in future Kemono Friends live performances.

So will Aya Uchida still be doing Love-Live concerts while also doing KF concerts at the same time? Seems like a whole lot of work for just one idol, especially after getting surgery on her vocal cord.

No, never

Dunno doubt she would do all of them but it at least means there is an actual possibility of her doing them or one sometimes now. It also gives an explanation as to why she wasn't doing any of it before besides just being busy. I assume after having surgery on your vocal chords as a singer you need to do a lot of training and try to get the same voice back and rest a lot.

This is the only thing I'm interested in from this show. "The ongoing saga of Grape and his waifu"

The Zoo is keeping the Hululu cut out indefinitely. The end. See
and
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-26/zoo-ends-1st-kemono-friends-campaign-but-grape-kun-and-humboldt-are-forever/.118007

The margay cat is a very special, special cat.

For some reason I read this in a certain politician's voice

Ron Paul?

Or so we thought :(

>So will Aya Uchida still be doing Love-Live concerts
μ's is on hiatus, There have been no concerts since the final live

I want to marry Ezo.

>they're very much smaller than man people's house cats
Huh.

Probably the "let me tell you about" and the simple language.

I quite like her redesign.

I want to marry both foxes

user you did it again.

There were already ads for it, so it's the test figurines before they are ready to be sold

Yep.
It was a poor shot anyways.

Hai douzou!

GrapexHululu

fan version of jaguar is my favorite

Moose Beetle and Moderate-sized Plains Striped Bug

There's been ads for other characters nendos? Must have missed that.

Last I heard m's voice actresses had been released from their contracts

She's wearing a uniform of some kind.

Wait they actually posted the whole interviews they did with all those zookeepers/animal sanctuary caretakers?

Which of these sea otters was evil again? Or was it both?

I have to eat so not taking pics of all of them this time at least not yet

yeah but some them said they were on hiatus, maybe they're wanting for something, if the nips dont change their mind after sunshine s2 theyll have to do something

Margays have really big, soft paws and large, beady black eyes.

Jaguar is a spicy gal.

>they fall asleep hugging for warmth in the nude in a snowhut during a blizzard
RIP, but really cute. Otter has a really good friend in Jaguar.

>that sad face
Margay was the real Tsurai-san all along.

You'd be sad too if you were endangered. Have a happier Margay.

So, KF just cut the more informative parts of the interview for show, causing people here to accuse Sharon of telling little about margay? Must be tough for her if she browses Sup Forums and reads comments that belittle her knowledge.

Why is there only one 特別?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say she doesn't. Also, I really didn't see many people criticizing her

I want Margay to get the D and see how Margay she is after that.

Did you know that Sandcat is a fearless predator of snakes? They devour venomous vipers and other small prey and will hunt down and eat just about anything smaller than it. They can live without drinking water for weeks at a time and instead get their moisture from the blood of their prey. They stick close to the ground and use their enhanced hearing to locate their prey beneath the earth, and dig them up with quick speed to expose, capture and devour their prey. Sometimes, they'll even rebury their kill and return later to eat.

Sadly there's not a D on the entire island.

She'll be a fujoshit.

Could someone post a translation please?

A serval cat, eating an unripe banana, yet apparently enjoying it.

Serval cats in captivity eat them apparently.

What a mysterious animal

Indeed, Margay is a very cute, cute cat.

That's an odd expression

scary

Chi ~yu ~ru Chi ~yu ~ru

i would say she is watching something whose progression she is pleased with. perhaps a new dance routine.

Pull down my shorts, lower my head and avoid eye contact. They'll think I mean no harm because I have a tail between my legs.

To me it looks like she's trying to ignore something embarrassing happening off to her side.

Is this expression any better?

How do they stay in sync. It's like they're one brain occupying two bodies, almost.

I'll allow it

Wonder if all Owl friends act that way.

Maybe that's her 'idol audition' face. She's manager after all.

Hululu and Emperor really should get a room.

Assistant just repeats what Hakase says.

I get the impression Otter pulls this stunt regularly.

たのし でしょう!