Can I get a quick run down on everything? What is going on?

Can I get a quick run down on everything? What is going on?

I'm spamming this rundown, but it turns the 4 pages into one.

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The application leaves out certain information in order for it to be approved. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved.

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was aslo paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

here's all you need to know while browsing /pol

you're welcome

GoP sucking Trump's dick by releasing a bullshit memo, and Dems once again being too beta to do anything about it.

Democrats are traitors, were caught, and are now in damage control mode.

Republicans overracted to nothing.

things should be happening but the jews will once again ensure nothing happens

Nothing, sweetie. Go back to bed. There's nothing at all happening...yawn...aren't you tired? I'm pretty...yawn...sleepy myself.

it's a nothing burger of cherry picked intel to give Trump a reason to fire Rosenstein/Mueller.

Page was already being looked at by the government

Can we start the Civil War already?

Trump dindu nuffin he a good boi the FBI be racist and sheeit.

Us democrats? We should.

You deserve a gold medal for mental gymnastics

The democrats are sinking as we speak

>Us democrats? We should.
>presuming I'm a democrat

A big nothing burger. Basically Trump and his cronies are gasping for their last breath as the FBI is closing in on their Russian ties. It’s the end for trump. Impeachment is near

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

Yes, start it, please

Op don't listen to this traitor fuck. He should be hanged along with Hilary and Obama

Just calling it as I see it, famalam.

I could care less if Obongo and co. get fucked by this or anything else. But it seems pretty clear to me that this memo is a load of shit. Release the full FISA or fuck off.

I wish

Are you fucking dumb or just a kike? Literally McCabe testified under oath that this investigation into Russian and Trump collision wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for a phony document paid for by Hillary Clinton and used by a foreign spy. #BTFO faggot.

airplanes are appearing out of the sky.

That document and the investigation it was formed by were originally financed by a GoP primary candidate. Dems just paid to use it and finish it up.

You're fucking dumb, you have to renew the warrant every 90 days. THEY did this with a fake document they knew was fake via a British spy. BtFO faggot.

Dems are finished.

This.

Fuck off jew.

TRUMP 2020

And nothing else, right?

Protip, dumbass: To renew a FISA, you need to show the court that you got valuable information pertaining to what you're investigating the target for. You don't just send thr same documents every time you want to renew it. And this FISA was renewed 4 times.

the whole enchilada

That's literally what they did you fucking idiot. Http pollock.

Yeah that's what they did. Each time they renewed the FISA, they had found new shit to investigate the target for. Of course, Nunes and co. didnt include that in their gay memo.

Schill already found. Doesn't know fuck all about what he's talking about. Please disregard this faggot Pollack.

McCabe Testified Under Oath in DEC it was all based on Steele Doc you fucking kike. BtFO

He testified that no FISA would exclude the Steele dossier, not that it formed the basis of everything.

Nice try, bitchboi.