DRAGON BALL SUPER

Are you ready for the tournament of quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=VXmOOXMg8Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caps lock

O MY ABILITY TO MERGE WITH THE UNIVERSE OUT OF NOWHERE DESPITE MY BODY BEING DESTROYED

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Why didn't Goku use Kaioken when Black taunted him with the death of Goten and Chi Chi?

Sasuga, Universal studios Japan!

Only if F plays in the tournament when Frieza gets screentime
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Reminder that Son Gohan is beautiful.

>Edu....wardo...

O MY SWORD OF FRIENDSHIP

He's not beautiful, he's cute. Not the same thing you ningen

Leave the tournament to us.

woops wrong thread, also what has happened since frieza joined the team? no way that guy behaves.

Over / Under: 15 eliminations in the next episode

O MY EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE NOT SSB TRANSFORMATION, WHICH FOR SOME REASON DIDN'T ACTIVATE DURING THE ENTIRE YEAR I SPENT FIGHTING BLACK WHERE HUMANITY WAS BROUGHT TO IT'S KNEES YET AGAIN OR WHEN MY MOTHER AND WAIFU(SEEMINGLY) DIED

SHIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEE KAKYOIN

Vegetto or Gogeta?

youtube.com/watch?v=VXmOOXMg8Wc

Is it just me or is DBZ abridged waaaay better than it should be?

Like yeah you'd expect it to be funny but it's way smarter and more quotable than you'd think - I almost feel like if those guys were working in a big studio they'd be really successful.

The thing I usually have against parodies is that they can take away some of the magic from the og show and yet with Abridged I feel it actually just adds to the franchise.

Sure you can say it's much easier to add/parody a show than create one from scratch, which is true. But all the call backs, endlessly quotable lines and a sense of characterisation thats so hilariously spot on, it's arguably way more consistent than the show - which again is the opposite to what you'd expect, as parodies often just make the characters crazy versions of their former selves for a cheap laugh.

Even just little things like trunks suddenly saying 'crap baskets' after hearing gohan say it for so long, isn't just funny but adds a real sense of weight and plausibility to the world of the show.

Anyone else think this is kinda crazy? Like If I feel the need to get a DB fix I usually end up opting for abridged over Kai and noticing extra little inside jokes or even have my attention drawn to details in the relationships of certain characters from the og show.

>what has happened
The ToP started.
Freeza & Vegeta don't give a fuck about team work.

Protip: you want to 15.5 or 14.5 so that you don't have a push if it's exactly 15

I am going under. There will be someone who takes out a shit load of people very soon as a show of strength but I don't think it's happening in the very first episode.

I dunno he's pretty beautiful right before the Buu arc

Jesus

Daily reminder that Krillin is SSB level and has surpassed Ultimate Gohan

>PLEASE EVERYONE LEND ME YOUR POWER!

Will they face the same end?
>big guys with muscles
>mmanly voice
>courageous
>strong will to fight
>not the most powerful fighter, but not the weakest
>face his enemies head on, no matter the risk
>his master is a bluepilled weakling
>will die like a hero

Worship

murichim will take home the crown.

Manlets/lanklets about to be btfo

>>not the most powerful fighter, but not the weakest
That's something nobody knows yet, but since he's already going against Toppo of all the people he must be a tryhard

nah

I fully expect a meme universe like U10 to win while the heavy hitters knock themselves out.

who will Hit job to?

Hit is handsome

When is a subgroup going to pick this up to finally fix HorribleSubs mistakes???

You know who

It's okay, "prince of Saiyans", you don't need to embarrass yourself further. Just beg me, and I might put you out of your misery.

Is Vegeta having his revenge?

Alright guys time to play a game:

Find someone for Krilin to do the fusion dance with.

Remember the rules:
-Need to be around the same size
-Need to be around the same power level

Reminder that this is the one true DB canon:

> Jaco the Galactic Patrolman Manga
> DB Manga
> Yo! Son Goku Returns! Special
> BoG Movie
> RoF Movie
> Champa Arc script
> Dicasty's fanarts
> Future Trunks Arc script
> Universe Survival Arc script

NOT canon:
> Movies other than BoG, RoF
> TV Specials and OVAs other than Yo! Son Goku Returns!
> Episode of Bardock
> Filler
> Any differences found between the Champa, Trunks, and U. Survival scripts (such as SSB Kaioken, Planet Potaufeu mini-arc, Mastered SSB, Trunks' healing)
> Entirety of DBGT
> DB Videogames (other than MAYBE DB Online)

Debatable:
> DB Online

Walkin' on sunshine!

Murichim is a pun in Japanese for "hopeless team". That dude is literally team leader for cannon fodder.

I will look forward to see Roshi teach this girl some manners and have him break the spirits of all SJWs

Roshi is the closest, Krillin can lower his power level to the point he's the same of Roshi

nah Vegeta will job to tumblrwhale and Hit will meanwhile have a 3 on 1 with Goku and Jiren.

I am here to kill you.

I want to

I'd like to think that Hit will fight with Freeza.

I guess that fits. Could he fuse with KaioShin?

Dende (Namek)

This is your end, Jiren. Forgive me, Kami. But I'll have to go all out.... just this once...

Pan

Pan is too small.

I'd love to see you try, honey~

Isn't Shin's power level just above Namek Frieza, like close to Namek SSJ Goku?
Krillin needs to lower his

How many times did Roshi masturbate before the tournament?

He didn't. He released his milk into Puar.

None. He is over 300 years old, he can't get a boner anymore.

Fool... so easily manipulated... that's right, I was hoping you would give into your rage from the beginning...

The yardrat from U2 seems possible

This reminds me of the multiverse story where frieza attacked namek and Nail fused with all the other namekian's in order to dick slap him and his entire armor out of existence.
How strong would Nail be by supers standards now if that happened?

I love this place.

What
you no rike Ruffy Gohan?

Under.
I would say 2-6 eliminations.

Dude Vegeta jobs to her Roshi wpuld be atomized by her pinkie tip.

I need her to give me a blowjob.

equal to Fat Buu, but nowhere near Super Vegito.

basic as fuck

Your power level wouldn't handle it

Goku I have come to

>literally uses magic to make copies and a special scythe
>ahhhh asspull merge with universe bblrgghfffmmmfthistoyococktastessogood

Over. I see an entire team being eliminated.

He's gonna job to Krillin. Screenshot this

*tokitobashi heart attack combo
kiero

Don't you underestimate the motherfucking Master Roshi. He will show the true powers of humans.

>t. retarded Toei shill

I don't get it. What are you trying to say?

that gogeta has no traces of vegeta in it

I'll be fine as long as she holds back.

lmao, I hope there are two dudes with the ability to camouflage to their surroundings and they just spend the entire tournament dodging bullshit until the end.

>Looks like tournament is over. Freiza is the only fighter remaining on the stage. Freiza walks up towards the edge to address Zeno.
>Freiza: Looks like I am the last fighter, Zeno--
>Tien: No, it's faint but I sense a presence
>Freiza turns around to look for another fighter.
>In that moment he flips over and falls off the stage.
>The Grand Priest reveals the remaining fighters with a wave of their hand showing that one was crouching behind Freiza while the other one shoved him.
>Universe 4 wins the tournament.

But user she needs SSB to hold back :^)

not him but Gogeta just looks like SSB Goku with the fusion vest in the advertisement.

One is Damon, the suicide Cicada.

>that hair flick
She better have an OHOHOHOHO laugh as well.

What?

I want Vegeta to give Brianne an implant buster. Shut the cocky bitch up.

After all this it will be funny if she's actually just really nice to Vegeta.

Ningen you would lose your dick, also if she finds you ugly she will hakai you

He'll give them a good laugh at least.

Frieza when he burning up all of his energy and the name of their fusion is kuriza

That's a risk I'm willing to take, Mr. Satan.

Shin actually implied he could've one-shot Namek Freeza.

Just like Gohan and Goh/a/n aren't the same.

What's his power level?

>toyo at least gave an explanation as to why zamasu was able to return to his merged form and multiply
>toei gave him universe-busting powers with no explanation and the issue was never addressed ever again. they literally just expected the audience to roll with it

just kys user

Did Freeza impregnate Marron?

>yamcha didn't get to go
poor guy. maybe he'll get a filler episode or two where he has to defend the planet when the others are gone.

Oh true, what is his power would be?
16? Imperfect Cell?

Oh how I would have loved to see the mighty Lord Freeza be pulverised by the cute shota

The only thing magical about those girls is how hard they are gonna job to our boy CHADgeta. They wont be pure after he's done with them