Name one thing he did wrong

Name one thing he did wrong.

lost to a kid lmao

Ditching leading the AEUG to run Neo Zeon.

Killing Garma

Not leaving the whole Zeon faggotry behind.

didn't fuck Artesia

Grooming Quess.

He failed to drop Axis.

He didn't kill Mineva

Oh you.

Killed Garma

Being so incompetent Lalah has to die to save him.

Name one thing he did right.

Did you even watch CCA?

CCA isn't canon, Beltorchika's Children on the other hand is.

Sadly AEUG never had a chance to make a major impact on the Federation so Char staying with AEUG would have been a mistake as well.

The Federation is corrupt as fuck, Char should have tried to politically sway the colonist and Neo Zeon loyalists to form an opposition government that would force the Federation to reform and give in to their demands.

Spent his whole life trying to kill a kid that made him look like a bitch.

Wanted to have sex with his mom.

Named himself 4 vagina.

>CCA isn't canon
It's directed and written by Yoshiyuki Tomino, the creator of Gundam. Please stop posting, idiot,

Killing a couple billion people was kind of a dick move

Treason
Murder
Pedophilia

>Named himself 4 vagina.
>Quattro
>Char
There's this dumb theory again.

>CCA isn't canon
Okay then Char's defining characteristic is that he is a mad little faggot who could never beat Amuro. Without CCA Char is basically a meme

didnt finish the job

CCA isn't canon though, Beltorchika's Children was written by Tomino and he's gone on record saying it's the definitive version of CCA. The CCA movie was only made the way it was because of time constraints.

read Beltorchika's Children

Been a while but IIRC CCA directly contradicts ZZ which we know is cannon.

He's a Char, at least.

Bandai determins canon, not Tomino. He doesn't even own the rights to the series or characters.

ZZ literally has Sayla saying that Char is planning on starting a new conflict in the last episode of the series.

>Bandai determins canon, not Tomino
Not how that works

My dude, Unicorn is considered canon and Beltorchika appears at the end of fucking Unicorn meaning the CCA movie isn't fucking canon and Amuro nutted inside a cute blond chick and created a super newtype

Oh, why don't you ask Disney what's canon for Star Wars?

No child, meaning that CCA is still the canon version of events.

I don't know why Char dick riders even want CCA to not be canon. Have you actually read how Tomino writes him in the novels? Char is an even less sympathetic asshole than he is in the animated canon.

It's not really about Char being sympathetic, it's more about Quess being a better character and Hathaway being radicalized during the events of BC. Hathaway's Flash is great and can only really happen in a BC timeline. Also Char and Amuro's final duel sounds a fuck load more interesting when read in BC then it was in CCA since the whole thing was a rushed and contrived mess.

Garma's already been mentioned, but the fucker killed Garma.

"I've never betrayed anyone in my life." What a cunt.