Here's the greatest "building" the richest country in history (Kangzdom of Mali) built at peak

Here's the greatest "building" the richest country in history (Kangzdom of Mali) built at peak

Looks like having tons of gold ain't enough to make a great civilization
Looks like high IQ is needed too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zck0GcFxItU
kingdomofbenin.com/the-benin-moat.html
theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace
academia.edu/545582/The_Nubian_Pastoral_Culture_as_Link_between_Egypt_and_Africa_A_View_from_the_Archaeological_Record
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tons of gold but not a single architect on the entire continent

if it has no roof it's not a building but a wall

Kangdom of Mali made its entire fortune on slavery. Niggers greatest achievement is literally building an empire on the back of slaves.

>Doesn't want to live in a palace build with elephant shit.
You will never experience the magic of melanin.

>a fucking sandcastle

A sand castle.
Cute

are those sticks supposed to look like windows?

That was built by the French, the other sand castle blew away, so the French made a nice new one.

Didn't the French build that?

Didn't Europeans build this for the nigs BC water(?) destroyed the last one?

No, they're used for climbing up the building to replace the mud walls every 12 months, it's like a termite mound kinda.

I think those sticks are making an attempt to give a 20ft tall mud hut some structural integrity.
Also, this thing already has fallen down at least once, and had to get rebuilt by whites.

Looks likee you were right

I-it's made from... mud?

OH NO NO NO

They had one of these at my local mall. They were pretty fun tbqh

Now show the pic from before the French rebuilt it.

I imagine it doesn't smell so nice inside that

Why are you leaving out Egypt and Carthage?

>be me (mansa musa)
>live in richest country on earth
>networth of over 500 billion
>decide to go to mekka
>want to build the biggest and best mosque to honor my religion islam
>spend a big portion of my money
>pic related
>Its all the evil white man fault
>We Wuz Kangz

Nigger version of Eiffel tower. youtube.com/watch?v=Zck0GcFxItU

>biggest contribution of africa to ancient history is a climbing wall

Tfw you can't build using stone. Even the Mayans had it better than them.

>Here's the greatest "building" the richest country in history (Kangzdom of Mali) built at peak

No. That one was built by the French in about 1907 during their control of the area.

wew

Speaking of which, for reference, here's a palace a French postman that dropped out of school at 13 built for himself and by himself between 1879 and 1912 in his spare time.

He had the dream of having a palace, so he made one himself with stones he picked up while doing his post rounds.
He wanted to be buried there, but it was against french law.
So he made himself his own mausoleum as well.

I think you're supposed to use them to impale yourself when you realize this is the pinnacle of your civilization

Diversity is a lie

It must be destroyed and the white race MUST prevail

The world's first university too, not only the richest kingdom.

Didn't the french build that in all actuality?

world's coolest jungle gym

Yes, there was something there before that but it was ruins.
See

Came here to say just that

DEFENSIVE WALL

> HEY LET'S PUT IN THESE WOODEN POLES TO MAKE IT EASIER TO CLIMB UP TO THE TOP...

Thats a damn lie

Black built this around 5 thousand years ago. When your ppl were living in caves and cucu
tini houses

We know this is not true because we found no watermelon fields in Egypt. They were further South in Wakanda in the Kingdom of Imagination.

How does it survive erosion?

Pretty amusing too, considering that's the mud they fling at every white nation ever.

We wuz the sphinx

Thank to the monthly remudding

Shekel Niggers was kangs

kingdomofbenin.com/the-benin-moat.html

"Fred Pearce wrote in New Scientist:
They extend for some 16,000 kilometres in all, in a mosaic of more than 500 interconnected settlement boundaries. They cover 6,500 square kilometres and were all dug by the Edo people. In all, they are four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops. They took an estimated 150 million hours of digging to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet."

I think back in the day the poles were covered in dead or dying criminals.

Benin Wall - Larger than the great wall of China
theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

"When the Portuguese first “discovered” the city in 1485, they were stunned to find this vast kingdom made of hundreds of interlocked cities and villages in the middle of the African jungle. They called it the “Great City of Benin”, at a time when there were hardly any other places in Africa the Europeans acknowledged as a city. Indeed, they classified Benin City as one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world.

In 1691, the Portuguese ship captain Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.”"

That's fucking rad.

"No doors to their houses", stop right there. What about Hyena's, they'll steal a baby from an unguarded room in Africa.

Come to my thread subhuman cracker

it was a walled city

Prepared statement: Mali exemplifies the problems of intersectionality.
This collapse is particularly fun because it involves environmentalism, religion, cultural appropriation or marginalization, wealth inequality, and racism.
Back then, Mali included Mali, Ghana, Timbuktu, and West Africa. You haven't heard of the Malian Empire because racist historians have refused to acknowledge its power. To call Bill Gates the wealthiest man to have ever lived is to ignore the powerful black man Mansa Musa.
The truth: The above facts are correct. In fact, Mansa Musa SHOULD be remembered, at the very least as a cautionary tale or as a reminder that intersectionality is dangerous for women. The Malian Empire itself fell into obscurity within two generations of Musa's descendants, which speaks to the particular authority or efficiency of Musa's delegation skills.
The Mali Empire's wealth was based almost exclusively on gold mining, doubly stripping the environment of its natural beauty and dangerously harming the atmosphere through gold refining methods (which, although not as large-scale of a problem at the time because of the fact that it was inherently smaller-scaled, was proportionately far worse and crude). Rather than have the entire Mali Empire wealthy, almost all of this wealth was controlled by the Sultan, and most of the labor was done by slaves. Women were considered property, of which Musa had many, and life pretty much sucked for everybody that wasn't the Sultan or the Sultan's blood. To call this Muslim the wealthiest man ever is correct. To call ignoring him the theft or downplaying of black culture is to say that black culture enslaves, rapes women, rapes the earth, and keeps the poor down. Do not equate the political, military, and economic skills of one man to an entire culture other than the culture that surrounded and existed because of that man. Certainly do not equate the raping and enslavement that one man did to an entire RACE of people.
Oh wait, niggers.

So I assume this wall surrounded the whole city, I got the impression it was a border wall.

...Sure and the Celts built Stonehenge too LMAO not.
There was an age before known history of megalithic structures all around the world - no one knows who built them. /x/ says aliens - historians don't have enough evidence.

Here is the layout

>Let's build a wall to protect ourselves but because we cant into structural integrity we will leave natural ladders sticking out.

huh? this was built fairly recently. i believe it was started during the 7th century

Let's post some things that actually make you think now.

The Bronze Heads of Ife and other intricate bronze works as well as several accounts of the early Nigerian kingdoms from the first Dutch/Portuguese explorers indicate there was a high functioning African society to the point where many of the early scholars believed it to actually be a greek colony.

Literally not a lie. It was all about slaves mining and refining gold and killing themselves while doing so. Fuck off.

It does have a roof LMAO

adobe architecture

Always wanna take credit for black achievements. I wouldnt be surprised if they calle dthese people Caucasians like they did the Egyptians, Nubians, and Ethiopians

It was a combination between a castle and a city. I mean as boring as Kangz arguments get it is good I give you that.

JUST

From my experiences in dealing with evicting squatters. Niggers tend to move into nicer places and shit them up. They occupy homes that haven't even been abandoned for that long and run it into the ground by not maintaining it at all. There was one case where the owners went on vacation for two weeks and the crackheads came and changed the locks. When we finally got them out they destroyed everything out of spite. Another incident was when a whole group of niggers moved into an abandoned factory. It wasn't safe at all and they stole water and power from the utilities for years until the city turned them off. Then they burnt highly toxic asbestos to stay warm and caused the roof to cave in on themselves.

The worlds first universities, that weren't just temple schools, were built by the Greeks and Egyptians at least a thousand years before the arabs marauded their way into sub-saharan Africa. Plato and Pythagoras' schools are quite famous.

Pretty neat.

It looks like a playground for monkeys in a Zoo

That looks like when the stick bundle prop clips through the walls in a vidya.

Looks like cotton padding for armour. Though it seems they utilised it for military purposes from trade with the New World colonies of Spain and France.

And the chinks have them beat by another thousand. What's your point? (If you think universities aren't just temple schools for larger populations you're belittling one of those things)

You don't want to wear plate armor when your opponents are wielding spears you mong.

Egyptians were Meds until the Nubians took over. You guys shit it up hard.

Not wording it
>Coolest gym in the jungle

You forgot to say he started when he was 43 years old and finished when he was 76.
After that he spend 8 years to build the Mausoleum and died one year after finishing it.
Can you fucking imagine his dedication to do such stuff at such old age?

I've got to admit it's a pretty neat accomplishment that people have been doing annual mud maintenence for hundreds of years.
But yeah it's pretty bad if that's the biggest cultural achievement instead of a random "biggest ball a yarn highway stop" kind of achievement.

You almost right. The Early egyptians were people who were native to the Nile, and sourrounding African tribes

academia.edu/545582/The_Nubian_Pastoral_Culture_as_Link_between_Egypt_and_Africa_A_View_from_the_Archaeological_Record

Conclusion
To sum up, Nubia is Egypt’s African ancestor. Whatlinked Ancient Egypt to the rest of the North Africancultures is this strong tie with the Nubian pastoralnomadic lifestyle, the same pastoral backgroundcommonly shared by most of the ancient Saharan andmodern sub-Saharan societies. Thus, not only did Nubiahave a prominent role in the origin of Ancient Egypt, itwas also a key area for the origin of the entire African pastoral tradition.

Actually the design works best against projectiles such as arrows. Plate armour would've been a deathtrap in the African sun.

I like this thing, good going nogs.

Built by the French in 1906

Question is why did it all stop suddenly, couldn't of been the White man it would've been a case of what happened to the architects of Sub Saharan Africa.

Yes wow amazing there were niggers eating cows.

It doesn't seem fair to compare Sub-Saharan Africa with any of the Eurasian civilizations. Even the native American seem to be much more accomplished civilizations. I think it has much more to do with hostile climate and environment and historically very sparse populations rather than 'race'.

Oh I get it, it's an unclimbable super defensable fortress.

Why did whites do so well whenever they made colonies in Africa?

The claim that the a mudhut that dates after the 7th century AD is one of the first universities when universities predated the mudhut for at least 2000 years.

Anyone who has even driven by Monk's Mound has to be impressed by our ancestor's labor.

>Be richest continent on planet
>RNG the nigger race
>Get sand castle

Money is money. The strong rule the weak. You're mad because some whites ended up being sold as well.

Africa is rich in natural resources whence why they came in the first place. But same as in the Americas they were rarely utilised with the full potential realised.

Look at all dem kangineers

Sup Forums BTFO

I know the Nilotic Songhai people originated from the Nile and then conquered the Bantoid tribes of West Africa.

you're more genetically distant from egyptians then you are from whites

Africa didn't have a bronze age. The Bantu took over most of the continent when they learned of Egyptian iron working.