We're halfway through 2017 and Hibike Euphonium S2 is still the best anime of 2016

We're halfway through 2017 and Hibike Euphonium S2 is still the best anime of 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlicNcNeQ8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I prefer Flip Flappers.

I mean, I wouldn't expect the best anime of the year to change retroactively once you've entered the next year

You sure like your yuribait. Have you tried full yuri?

I'm forced to believe you guys on this since I never managed to watch an entire episode of this borefest without falling asleep.

You are confusing Hibike and Hyouka.

this yuri bait angers me to no end.
great anime overall though.

YUphoRIum is AOTY

Your implications make no sense but I agree. S2 was not as good as S1, though, which is AOTD so far.

You mean Rakugo.

Kill yourself fujoshit.

Koe no Katachi though

is this show actually yuri or is this post bait to get me to watch it

It's yuri-esque

even 883ers had more interesting fights than this garbage.

oh, and also this other garbage and this other one

Hibikek a shit.

Koe no Katachi was good but it wasn't faithful to the manga as an adaption. Too many characters were ignored (especially the mothers), scenes were re-arranged, scenarios were either skipped or completely changed, and the overall pacing was missing.

It was still a good movie, this is just compared to the manga.

Damn, I wonder if any anime will manage to surpass it as the best anime of 2016 before the year is over.

Lesbians

No thanks

Keijo*

oh right, we forgot Sup Forums just like traps, here is your (You) though

It's yuri bait.

The girls spend an entire night in a love hotel and don't even fuck.

We're halfway through 2017 and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is still the best anime of 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlicNcNeQ8o animated never, too advanced for its own age.

Hibike Euphonium is a better anime than Kekkai Sensen and KyoAni is a better studio than Bones, who can't even release a final episode on time.

Good post

wut

boring

Cumiko's right thigh is too long.

I think it's better than the manga

What even happens in this show? It looks like boring melodrama.

Band drama

>S2 was not as good as S1
Please Reinafag, you should be glad /u/fags at least won and Asuka and Kyoani cucked shoe hard

We got another recent case with LWA ending
Even shingeki got yuri this season even if it didnt had a happy ending in the manga

>yuri bait.
Stop this.

Are you only capable of enjoying things in proportion to the amount of yuri in them

Rakugo is as fujo as you are not a faggot.

Even if you ignore Reina, season two was much worse than the first.

KumiRei is the undisputed best yuri couple in ages.

The upcoming movie will feature & focus on Kumiko x Reina. Asuka will barely be even there considering she will be in college.

Kumiko's ugly

This is a reminder than any anime pairing but KumiRei is shuhorned.