SJW neighbor

Trying to get me and fiance evicted for being Trump supporters.
Been living next to a a single mid 40s degenerate lady and above her is a nasty early 50s gay guy and they seem to be best friends. Been here for almost a year and have had no problems because we keep to ourselves.
Made the mistake of talking loudly about Trump with windows open while they were next to our window walking her dog which is some form of a pitbull. Since that night he has called the cops on us twice and the apartment complex has given us a 3day notice to cease or be evicted.
Cease what? I guess when we come home we slam our door so hard that all his and her pictures and shaking. This is of course not true but the apartment manager says since two different units (even though they are best friends) are both complaining about it we have 3 days do cease and comply or we are evicted...

What the fuck do we do? I fucking hate cities, fags, degenerates and pit bulls.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/farleftwatch?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof or b8

go have a heart to heart with the management. if that doent work just move. i could see you gettng angry and smashing either or both of them.

What's his Stand, Sup Forums?

discord gg/SdgHT4a

add a .

Land of the Free everyone
inb4 muh private company/property faggot arriving excusing this bullshit as always

Find some other trump voter in the building and claim they're also making noise

>Turku
checks out

One word: Arson.

Any answer that isn't
>construct a camp with ovens
Is a wrong answer.

Holy fuck, my eyes.

Sorry. Phone posting

Tell him that America is a free country and you are allowed to express any opinion as long as you are not violent. If he disagrees you can sue him for threatening your basic civil rights

>Living in a (((city)))
You brought this on yourself

Plant drugs in neighbors apt. Call police tip line.

Well they aren't admitting that the reason is our Trump talk... But white weird that after 11 months this all happens the day after they hear is talking about Trump positively.

made up bullshit

wow so weak

This desu. Unless you actually NEED that apartment in particular is not something worth arguing for. Get a nicer place, make the management lose money because of the faggots.

Call a lawyer and button up your social media, get off of Sup Forums for a while.

Sublease to some shit-cooking ugandian family.

Check the note.... Idk what else to do for proof but I assure this is all true

Whatever you do make sure you document it. I.e. if you're going to talk with the landlord do it over email. Perhaps post on the legaladvice reddit page and say that you're a clinton supporter being intimidated by trump supporting neighbors.

Get it on video and watch it go to youtube's trending bar.

go threaten them and tell them if you hear even a peep from them, you'll fucking destroy them.

Hook the gay wad up with someone who has AIDS, and then spread germs near his apartment, his body would essentially be completely screwed and would end up dead in no time, either that or he'd end up having a change of heart considering he's dangerously near death.
Oh wait
>1 post by this id
Yeah, fake

You wouldn't even have to plant them, degenerates definitely already have them.

Good advice. That reddit part is try and sad

Phone posting check the eviction note below. I am OP

>be two adults
>live in halfway house
>passive-aggressive cold war with degenerates

here's what you do, buy some land and stop crying on the internet you fucking idiot millennial

True not try

You shouldn't be asking Sup Forums for advice. Go consult a lawyer.

Threaten to take the leasing company to court. They have to prove it. Had almost the exact same thing happen to me in my early twenties. We contacted a lawyer and someone above the property management desk jockey and they promptly backed off.

The other people ended up being so butthurt about it they moved out at the end of their lease.

Go talk to them. Let them know that you'll try to not slam the door.

SJWs can't stand direct confrontation and resort to bullshit like this. So directly confront them, make them fucking squirm. Direct fucking eye contact.

BS

There’s no win here. Your only option is to get away from these phycopaths. You have no way to beat them unless you actually beat them. Which I would suggest you do months after you move out wearing all black and a ski mask.

you were reported for slamming doors and you surmise it's because you support Trump? lmfao and fuck off

You'll have to go and suck him off

My job is in the middle of downtown Denver but we are currently saving to buy a house and land... Still like 6-8 months away though. Getting evicted now isn't gonna help

Camera pointed at door recording 24/7. They complain again you can show them proof that you’ve done nothing wrong and your neighbors are colluding against you.

>has given us a 3day notice to cease or be evicted.
take them to court, what they are doing is discrimination based on political views

this right here

Well we didn't start slamming doors all of a sudden after 11 months. The only difference is they now know we support Trump and because of that probably think they are endangered since she is gay or whatever.

just pluck some money off the fucking money tree and buy a thousand acres in montana, quit your job, become a farmer, buy a few bisons and chickens, fucking live off the land because
IT'S
JUST
SO
SIMPLE

retard

「P!NK」

>implying that in your country the government wont physically persecute you from complaining about migrants on the internet

They can't evict you without a court date and evidence and then 30 days after that... Otherwise you can sue and win.

Yes, thats what I would do either. Make sure the camera is on sight and not hidden.

LARPing is fun

(Maybe you shouldn't slam your doors)

Kill the dog. Leave a bit of food that the dog would find and lace it with poison. Think of killing pitbulls as a service to the world.

I cannot do apartments either. But I have a pack of pit bulls that could eat her pitbull

Put a Trump 2020 sign on your front door.

So the problem is there's two people?

Change it so there's only one.

Also, complain about their dog. If you have other friends in the building, do the same.

move out so you dont have an eviction on your renting history. take a bunch of laxatives and spray shit all over their doorsteps when you leave

I swear to god, I saw this in the catalog and thought that was some kind of JoJos cosplay.

Get out of Aurora, if you don't get evicted you'll get robbed by some nigger

Put oil of capsicum all over their doorknob.

You're a naive child.

>trump supporter
>not owning property
your doing it wrong, you should be a landlord to libshits by now, its not hard.

You're doing every single thing wrong.

Would you support gay people being sent to jail for having anal sex?

If yes, they are in danger and your apartment building is extremely based.

Take your shit to
Not political
File a complaint saying you heard nasty and abusive comments emanating from her flat and she has been cursing

i didn't know finland was like that

If you have the means, put a 24/7 camera with audio recording near your door for the next few days. If they try to accuse you again, hand over the footage.

Get evicted. Wait 6 months. Car bomb.

faggots should be hanged, not sent to jail. not a single cent of taxpayer money should be wasted on you sodomite subhumans

What the fuck have you done wrong in your life that there's not a single person leaving near you willing to back you up?

Right so clearly this person's neighbors are in danger and the building is doing the right thing assuming any of this bullshit story is even real.

reported for slamming of doors? that's a crock of shit. what the fuck kind of laws do you have out there?

also, 'vibrations' is a thing? fuck that, you can have full on parties with DJ's and equipment that's louder than 100 db here in nyc and no one can even make a noise complaint unless it's after 11 pm. you're in a cucked apartment building op. get the fuck out of there. let them live under their commie regime of a landlord and get safely away.

Ya! spending taxpayer money to send them to what would amount to their wildest fantasy!
Shouldn't "faggots" pay for their own fantasy holidays?

Sounds like shit OP, but you’ll be fine. Apartment complexes send this shit out for any offense and it sounds way more threatening than it really is. I assume you are telling the truth about not slamming doors, but just in case, be extra mindful of it going forward.
You might try talking to one of your neighbors directly and mention the notice you got. Be apologetic about the door noise and assure them that you’ll be quieter in the future, but let them know that you know they called in the complaint.
If your neighbors continue to complain to the landlord, talk to them directly and assure them you’re doing nothing wrong. Are you friends or friendly with any other close neighbors that can vouch for you? That will help too.

Your govt is giving its treasure to rabid sub 80 iq rapists. You aren't even being given a place to escape, you are actively being replaced.

If this is true you should probably record as much as you possibly can, keep tonnes of factual evidence that you're not doing shit. Then get your neighbors to say exactly how and when you were being annoying and hope you can prove they're lying

I mean you could also complain about them and get them evicted too

discord gg/SdgHT4a

add a .

Well then, you're gonna have to kill your neighbours OP.

>citycucks

Someone was shot in our parking lot

> Trump supporters want to murder gays
This is why LGBT people are losing public acceptation. You can only be so much of a batshit crazy wannabe-victim before people get fed up with your attitude.

We are introverts who moved to a new area 11 months ago.... All our friends and family live at least 30 minutes away

guys, anytime shit like this happens, report it to Far Left Watch.
twitter.com/farleftwatch?lang=en

Pitbulls are the worst. Pitbull owners are stupid as hell

All I know is once I can get to a rural location I hope all metro areas are nuked. Denver/aurora first

tell her that if they dont stop you will bring in your nazi friends to reck their shit

Degenerates will have the rope soon

Cameras, OP

BTFO out these trash. You will have proof, of both your innocence and their harassment.

Get them kicked out, not you.

>Saudi Aurora
Enjoy your cultural enrichment!

Videotape your door for the next 3 days so you have proof no one is slamming it.

my 45 year old milf neighbor and i managed to get our drug dealing literal tranny neighbor evicted after what seems fucking forever. fairly sure my name is commonplace around metro station right now. took four police reports until our apt complex got rid of that fag. had to literally stand guard outside my doorway to keep their shit under control at night on the weekends, at least they were scared of getting called on.

spent the last two months most friday/saturday evenings in a lawn chair watching degenerates of all sorts going up and down my stairs. just a pack of smokes, wine, CC'ing, and shitposting phone.

every age, size, and height (generally manlets) and flavor of male came to and from the tranny's place.

Take the chance to move to the countryside

Get a nannycam or the like and post it at your door

obviously 24/7 recording of your doors with audio and intervals of showing a timestamp from a live uneditable source such as time.gov.
This will show they are full of shit, maybe you can sue for wrongful eviction.

How about try to not slam your doors.