Childhood is when you idolize Kenshin. Adulthood is when you realize Shishio made more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Kenshin. Adulthood is when you realize Shishio made more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YinliVCdpi4
youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=zwO9PSe-uG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both were retarded.
Kenshin for not killing his enemies and Shishio not being able to fit into new society.

>I'm like a really really nice guy and killing is wrong but I also have a super edgy >dark side and I'm also the strongest by a powerlevel factor of 1.2

Himura sucks

Yah

Nah

Anji

youtube.com/watch?v=YinliVCdpi4

Toonami promos made anime look so fucking cool. Lol, made them look way better than they were. Remember how dark, grown up, and awesome this looked when you were 12?

oh but FLCL animation was actually really cool

Adulthood is pic related

Adulthood is when you idolize Saito.
And Hiko Seijuro

Shishio went to HELL. Kinda proves he was wrong.

Didn't he go off to become the king of hell though?

Adulthood is when you realize that the fight was never about right vs wrong

Why did Kenshin fought a bunch of XMen/Marvel characters?

He'll make hell great again!

Wait...Optimus Prime VA?

Ow the edge

Anji?

Shishio was the superior swordsman who fought Sanosuke,Aoshi,Saito and then Kenshin twice and still was able to hold his own all while having severe burns covering his body. Literally had to defeat himself to lose.

Kenshin is the representation of the Meiji era's modernist values

Shishio is the representation of the Meiji era's imperialist ones

I would watch more anime I have never heard of if they were promo'd this way
youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4

youtube.com/watch?v=zwO9PSe-uG4

Nah, teen years are when you like Shishio. For adults I think Saito makes more sense, he can fit into society without giving up their ideals. Kenshin can only live his ideals because he's ridiculously strong, and even then he has a lot of trouble, but I still respect that he realized the time of swordsmen had to end.

Childhood is liking Kenshin TV at all

I used to buy the tankobon of Rurouni Kenshin, the author was a big westaboo and Marvel fan. Almost all of his comments were about Marvel figures he had bought, he said that he gave Jin-eh an outfit similar to Gambit despite it being highly anachronic just because he thought it was cool.

His nationalist views were right, but his "hurr stronk eats weak" idea was extremely retarded.

the fear of getting eaten by the strongest modern nations is what kickstarted the revolution

Shishio was pretty based. An asshole but charismatic.

Is there any villain like him that has a lady by his side and is not gay?