Re:Creators

So it's going to be Syo, Ryusuke and Shiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrgauWZoqHo
sunday-webry.com/comics/re_creators_onemore/ep001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you break the 4th wall of her story and she still goes on about being a magical girl

It will be Megalosphere MC, Shirotsumekusa romantic interest, for mindbreaking purposes. Then the dragon king because of Aliceteria's betrayal and the villain of Monomagia for some good mecha battle.

this guy

Altair doesn't even know half of what's going on, so I wouldn't trust her estimate of how many more characters can appear.
At the very least, the ones you listed are the most logical.

SHIROOOO-SAMAAAAAAA

Leave Altair to me.

Souta and Meteora kiss when?

She can't even beat Altair in a dance battle.
youtube.com/watch?v=TrgauWZoqHo

Who's Shiro?

This fucking madman, does he not know that he is powering her up by doing this?! Now if Team Metchin is forced into a dance-off they have no chance.

Powering her up to what? Cool dance?

i can't stop grinning like a retard

I AM GROWING STRONGER

I expect the characters we've seen in the OP/ED with special focus and been mentioned. So Yuina, Rysuke, Charon and either Sakagami or Syo.

>Soda's backstory summarized

>hire people to draw fanart
>hire people to make 3D model and upload mmd video

I have to hand it to aniplex, they sure are trying. It's not really paying off but it sure is happening.

>that avatar

SODA IS A FAGGOT

>purposely makig hime stronger behind everyone's back

I'll wait for their commissioned hentai doujin then, and hopefully not from a no name artist.

I want Hirame to do it.

Imagine that Blitz suddendly appears in her room and she's dancing like this.

Maybe that's how she convinces her allies in the first place. Appropriate for a bard.

I want the both of them to fuck so bad.

Their voice actors already did their part.

This thread is moving so slow that no one will notice that I trace.

you're shit, kill yourself

So the thing about the next episode being a recap was just bullshit, right?

Nope, we'll even have Metchin narrating the whole episode.

>Not using Creditless OP

I won't believe it until I see it

I'm rooting for super creator to bring Mamika back.

Aliceteria is sucha fine lass

You mean the God of Ink Rei Hiroe?

She has to marry a prince worth of her.
Is she a princess? I don't remember.

She's only a minor noble

Aliceteria and Selesia seem to be princesses. The Military Uniform Princess isn't though even if she is the cutest and most precious.

She is the princess of our hearts.

MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS

She is a garbage who killed Mamika. Can't wait for the her fags to defend her the next time she kills. Not to mention she hasn't deal with Magane who has killed twice.

Such a well written character.

> Madman
But Hime should win she's the only good part of the show.

Stop crying, Alice.

>Best smile.
>Beautiful eyes and hair.
>10/10 body.
>Best Development.
>Can protect you in a combat.
>Will never lie to you or deceive you.
>Has customized motor-horse.

What's your excuse haters? Afraid she would see through your pathetic lies?

She is not Magane's mother. If she is killing then the government force should capture her and a fair trial must be held to determine her fate.

> Does this look like the face of mercy?

season's over, right? 12 ep's and that's it?

yeah, and there is no guarantee that they'll make a S2

It might end right there

The point is that Chuuni brought Magane here. If she's a good character that is waiting to be redeemed, she could at least deal with Magane. Unless, she is okay with people dying because she wants to destroy the world anyway.

I hope Blitz and Charon are just another retards who believed in Hime just like Mamika and Alice earlier. It is not worth it to die because of that retard.

>Afraid she would see through your pathetic lies
well she didn't see through magane's

given how slow & boring S1 went, I doubt there's gonna be S2. I haven't seen the ratings but I don't think it was in top 5 of most watched anime of the spring season.

REMEMBER ME SODA
WHEN I KILLED MAMIKA
I LOOKED JUST
THIIIIIIIIS

???

They're married IRL

They are married.

Oh shit! Will she ever shut the fuck up?

The more you know.

that fucking face goes with everything

She's a literal meme girl. Of course it goes with everything.

She certainly has no problem with people dying or killing herself, regardless if she is redeemed later or well-intentioned from the start. Probably only Meteora, Yuya and Mamika aren't killers from the cast, and Mamika still went for a kill at her last moments. A sympathetic villain, if they go that way which is not clear but it's likely, is still a villain.

I kinda wonder if they've started roleplaying as Yuuya and Magane during sex.

I'm not sure about Charon, but Blitz is definitely in on Altair's plan to destroy everything.

can she shapeshift to other versions of her? it could make for some interesting mind fuck

>6666
SATAN WILLS IT!

The world will be saved with youtube poop.

This is the best image to have come out of this shit series.

there are 2 quads and 1 trips in this thread already

Damn fucking quads I got and didn't even notice LOL

Don't believe Magane's lies

I guess you could say it was a Travisty.

So good. I love these.

keep them coming

Yuina when?

At least he still has his stick.

do one where she asks alice to finish off selesia

>yfw magane kills his creator and he will never get an upgrade

What does his boyfriend looks like?
Some other fujobait shota for sure

How to fix Re:Creators

>Fucking delete Souta from the story.
He's completely irrelevant they could've used any of the mangaka/LN writers to do that sob story. It's fucking easy as fuck. Hell Selesnia could've been summoned at the writer dude's house like some of the other creations have.

>Stop using Meteora as an info dump and write her as an actual character
This is self explanatory. Half of the episodes are Meteora talking and planning while the other characters nod along like retards.

>Delete the Altair mystery
It should be focused on how she wants to fuck shit up and not why at this point. They need to drag people in with action and keep the mystery alive until the next cour. I know they only have one season to resolve everything but damn. Keep some speculation alive instead of having Meteora explain everything and then Soda pop telling a stupid fucking story about how he stopped talking to a girl because she got more shares or some stupid retarded shit.

She killed herself over worse shit than the girl from 13 reasons why. What the fuck.

If Chuuni is powered by internet memes and gains new abilities from them, why doesn't she just film herself doing stupid things that give her invincibility or whatever else? I'm sure she could make some really popular videos, what with looking like a REALLY good cosplay.

I doubt the fujobait matters since he'll be sticking with that girl from the spinoff.

She just needs to make some memes and spread them

How can she do those things if she doesn't have the power to do them?

What spinoff
And looks pretty gay, anyway

Just swing a sword around and spout some random lines, then have Speed Speaker shoot blanks at her. Make it look like this causes her to be invincible, and with enough meme magic from the internet, doing this will actually make her invincible.

sunday-webry.com/comics/re_creators_onemore/ep001/
For now it's just loosely following various events in the show, but it'll likely have some original stuff when Syo appears.

She is already invincible, the problem is that using those powers fucks up too much with the universe since they are basically cartoon physics powers which are completely unbounded by any logic or laws. Making more ridiculous powers won't help her if she can't use them.

Who else keeps thinking of Cindy Lauper when listening to HERE I AM ?

I can't believe Syo is about the same height as Yuuya but that's what other artwork seems to indicate.

Altair a cute

Goddamn, her tits are bigger than Selesia's

Hime wears pants? what?

She could have been the narrator instead of depressing Soda-kun.

Those are just her boots.

No, those are her boots.

Indeed they are.