Teacher arrested for having sex with 18-year-old student

More info on her wiki:
everipedia.org/wiki/taylor-boncal/

Other urls found in this thread:

mydeathspace.com/article/2008/05/16/Wesley_Whiddon_(17)_was_struck_and_killed_while_running_from_a_train_on_a_trestle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck it's not fair. I wish I was a chad as a teenager.

18 is legal? Should have just been fired not arrested.

good

now hang that fucking whore
she is supposed to teach kids new things and not fuck them for fucks sake

NICEEEEEEE

Nice

It was nice, user. It was nice.

No it's not, there's laws against teachers abusing their authority for sexual favors and what not

Nice

Should have waited until graduation.

I'm sure the kid learned a lot though

>some faggot scored

He deserves death by hanging for being such a normalfag.

S M A L L L

I miss highschool, some of the best years of my life honestly

my match teacher Mr. Oluwale would bust in my mouth after school for 2 years straight

I have no regrets

Can you blame him.

18 and 22 year old. Yes she should be fired for abusing her position of trust, but I don't see why the law needs to get involved. Is she going to get stuck on the mostly useless sex offenders register for the rest of her life?

It's good she got fired, people in positions of authority like teaching should exercise better self-control and stick to educating children about math, science, history, etc. Whores shouldn't be allowed around students. Thankfully she'll never teach again.

this sucks, she will probably turn lesbian after she gets out :(

My ex did this once, but she was 17 at the time. She ended up leaving me for him later, they're married now.

wtf are 22 year olds doing teaching HS seniors. That age gap is way to close for comfort

Noice

22 and 18... I really don't see a problem here.

Everipedia is fucking terrifying

>This

I always found it odd.

Wtf is a 22 year old girl going to teach 18-19 year olds When she herself is hitting the club on the weekends?

uhhhh user

you're wrong. teachers should fuck their students en-mass. It should be mandatory for both teacher and pupils, and advertised as such. The kid who gets the best grade gets to have sex with the teacher etc. The kid who gets the lowest grade gets raped by the janitor.

Pffft. Big deal. Who cares about those idiots bumping uglies .
THE REAL CRIME
how is America employing such fucking retards to teach our children.
Smart enough to teach
But to STUPID to understand humping students is ILLEGAL
And to STUPID to realize she'll get caught TOO !!!!
Teachers destroying the youth of this country by DUMBING DOWN

Teachers rape way more kids than priest, but who gets the stigma?

fag

are you a boy or a girl

Just because that works in Muslim schools doesn't mean that would work outside the UK.

This shouldn't be illegal. Look at France. This kid may be President one day with this ugly hag by his side.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Yet there are no laws about Hollywood producers doing the same

>Boncal was an assistant track coach at Conard High School from December 2017 until she was terminated in January 201

kek

NOT A POLITCAL THREAD. Board polluting Jewnigger fuck off. The war against Sup Forums never ends because we scare the Jew and its pet niggers.

exactly....

That boi is a fag.

Everytime these women get caught is because the dumb kid cant stay quiet about banging his hot teacher. How stupid can you get? Would you rather gloat about screwing one person a couple of times or actually keep it a secret and screw her so many times she cant walk straight?

Thought it was the spelling teacher, since you misspelled "math".

noice mate noice

not politics you stupid nigger

I know it's gender bias, but they really should stop arresting teachers if it's hot.

nice

im a hs freshman and what is this

Nice

It was okay. Got in sooo much trouble.

Why do I think this is better than sex reversed?

Who do we all naturally entrust more- that is the question and the whole point, now isn't it, dipshit?

Stew in those horndoggety juices, hunny.

Niceee...

who the fuck cares? she's 22 and he's 18. Both can consent.

New Britain CT is a shithole

Source: Lived there

Because the 22 year old has a fancy piece of paper

I had my dick sucked by my 3rd grade teacher. She was hot as hell, just had a baby so still milky tits. First time I recalled the taste of human milk.

Sage

Well done, sir.

Co-ed has always been a problem.

A. Fucking. Leaf.
And: Noice.

My technical theater teacher was 19 when we were all 16-18. The auditorium roof was removed by a hurricane and the place got flooded so we were graded based on how well we played Super Smash Bros Melee. If the girls picked anyone other than Mario or Peach for one match they got an A for the week.

>18
What is the problem here exactly?

>Have sex with an adult
>Go to jail
In what fucked up world does this make sense?

It's illegal to fuck your student cause it's an abuse of authority. She should have waited a few months for him to graduate.

chad as fuck

This
Also this

Well gee a 4 year degree to teach puts them right at 22/23 for a first year teaching job.

it will cost you your job, but it's not illegal

Yea there must be tons of young teachers out there given the high demand for teachers, too bad I never had one myself.

it is illegal in many parts of the world.
Even if they're 18+

1. Fumen fuck everything up.
Not doing their job, but seing everything as a hook up opportunity.

Keep women out of education! And companies. N church. N work in general. N politics! ....

There's a special exemption for high school teachers and students even if the student is of legal age. It's not common knowledge but every high school teacher should know about it.

I keked. My wife asked me what the hell I’m looking at. Closed browser.

Why are white women so fucking pathetic. They have less control and self respect than a nigger.

Here we have a 7/10 women. In her youth. Peak beauty. She could have her pick of 80% of men to marry or date. Yet she throws it away for some high school retard without a job or any status.

how can it be a criminal law if it's a consensual relationship with an adult?

Nice.

nice

i once kissed my hs physician during a concert
i was 17 and she was 27
she gave me a ride home and nothing happened after. i graduated 1 month later and never heard of her again, but i'm friends with her on facebook and she recently got married so everything is good i guess.

triffik

best six years of your life, eh? nigga u gay and like niggers..

Proofs?

peach is the meta

nice.

just realized not long ago that i was more popular with girls in high school than i realized
had to turn the car radio up to drown out the thoughts of wasted opportunities

I wish I got to fuck my hot high school teacher

Me too user. The chad at my school got ripped in half by a train and i saw it happen and the aftermath. Crazy shit.

news article? greenpost? take any pics?

I wish i had hot highschool teachers. I jerked off to my 5/10 english teacher just because she was the best we had. All the hot teachers taught classes for the special needs kids. Probably getting that big retard dick too.

MODS.

mydeathspace.com/article/2008/05/16/Wesley_Whiddon_(17)_was_struck_and_killed_while_running_from_a_train_on_a_trestle

First article i could find. I didnt take any pics kek.

well shit
at least you have a cool story to tell everyone

yes she represents them all

How good of a look did you get? That would fuck me up pretty bad.

"abusing her authority"
lmao
Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened

In middle school there was this girl I liked because I thought she liked me aswell but I was too shy and anti social to talk to her.Eventually I realised I was just overthinking it.About 2 years later in high school I was in class and near the beginning while she was waiting to talk to the teacher nerby me she says "hello user".Instead of turning to her and saying "hello (her name)" i just stared foward not even looking at her and said hello coldly . I realized how stupid i was and how i must have come off as rude even if i was just overthinking everything I could have at least started a convesation.

Smoking bitch just got OUT of high school. Wtf you think is gonna happen?!

And why the fuck is she jailed. NO ONE should be jailed for consensual sex with post pubescent people. No one.

>hi yes police? my really hot teacher just had sex with me please arrest her im 18 btw
what a fucking bitch that kid is

it's always cuz the faggot kid brags to everyone else and then some roastie or jelly fag overhears

Good. Premarital sex is for degenerate pigs and I hope they both suffer.