One Piece

Do you guys think Luffy will marry Nami this arc?
I believe so. Sanji will marry Pudding and Luffy Nami.

1 day for spoilers btw

No more metaposting please. You're making us all look like idiots

Pudding either will never be mentioned again or get a cover story in four years after WCI arc ends

>L*N*whales are THIS upset by pic related.
End game right here, brothers. L*N*whales to stop posting when we get our extra panel with a kiss in the volume release!

Let's discuss my question then.
Does anyone have done LuNa colorspreads?
Those are hints

End game right here

Nami is the only one to wear Luffy's hat. You SaNafags are fucking desperate

>muh muh colorspreads!
Sorry, LuNapleb, but didn't you see what happened in Naruto and Bleach? That is most likely what will happen here too because of reasons. Checkmate.

Are you sure about that?

This is not naruto or bleach. SaNafags are really stupid if you believe Oda is anything like those dumb mangakas

Thinking about it, you shippers are all kind of pathetic. You're obsessing over the relationships of two or more other people, who you have no romantic or sexual stake in. You're literally hoping and praying that a pair of characters get together and copulate while you spectate.

Ergo, thou art cuckholds.

NEW THREAD

cant even come here and talk OP anymore cause of you ahitty bastards

>being this delusional
Excuse me but Bleach was in Jump, and so was Naruto, sweetie. That also doesn't explain all the SaNami hints. Did you even read the last chapter, actually, you don't need to. The only thing that is important are the two pages in pic related. Here you go.

Still full of shitposting huh

NEW THREAD

At least post in something that pretends to have a shred of dignity.

If Luffy actually hooks up with anyone which probably won't actually happen but if it does he is going to get with Hancock.

Stop

>1 MORE DAY EDITION
>BigMeme
Equally bad if not worse.

Why are you mad SaNafag? Does Luffy Nami trigger that much? No one will listen to you. We all accept that Luffy will end with Nami. They will get some hints in the next chapters

Save us. Please.

Wan Piss

BigMeme is a very accurate label.

Any of you faggots have enough disposable income to buy one piece figures? I want to get a Crocodile one but I don't know which is the best one.

To describe you, maybe.

To be fair Bleach and Naruto were terribly written shitfests that were completely under editor control by the end.

One Piece is better written and Oda probably still has a lot of sway over his own series so I doubt it'll end up as shitty as the other big 3 series.

That having been said I still highly doubt Luffy and Nami will ever hook up or even be hinted at having any sort of attraction towards each other.

Luffy is simply asexual and Oda has done nothing to change that.

How long until mods ban One Piece threads?

I miss moot too.

Yup. And thisbitch

I really liked the way he cared for his navigator but let's be real here Oda has no clue how to write any type of relationship that isn't "nakama".

Baby 5 and Sai proves this. Was there anyone here who thought that romance was even the slightest bit compelling?

REMINDER THAT BIG MEME IS GOING DOWN THIS ARC

Kyros and Scarlet was nice

Why use edited pics.nami is looking at sanji for fucks sake.Just look at the other panels,she would have to be looking up to see sanji.

Your favorite ship and characters are garbage and I fucked your OP waifu

Sanji will marry Pudding this arc and Luffy will get married endgame to Nami.

Luffy will defeat big mom by Inflating his dick via gear three, and covering it in Haki and sucking it in and shooting it right into her pussy at full king kong gun force.

Big Mom will try to use CoA on her vagina but it won't work.

Wrong. That was totality romantic. No other character has worn Luffy's hat. Because it belong to Nami. Nice flasflag SaNa fag

Is that Gear 5th?

Why does everyone ITT sound like children? OP threads were not like this 4-5 years ago.

Oda wouldn't pair Luffy with someone who hits animals.The only way I see it happening is if Hancock changes in a major way

Few shitposters decided to start spamming and mods are so shit they wont ban them.

No if Sanji gets married to Pudding then Oda will make Luffy marry Nami for a double wedding.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Sorry but you are wrong. Look at Nami's hand and how deformed it is. Look at where her eyelines converge in either image in pic related. Oda just made a mistake or passed off the work to an assistant who messed up the panel. The "'""edit""" is just a simple change that likely reflects upcoming volume fixes. There are other mistakes in the chapter like Smoothie wringing out the wrong arm.

Oda isn't perfect and makes mistakes that are fixed, but thanks for trying sweetie.

Its honestly better to stop Akainu posting cause you know that mods will never be on your side. Its kind of embarrassing desu.

Ussop wore it and Luffy gave it to vivi at one point

It's Gear old age. Garp muscle genes skip a generation

Year of Jinbe's death

LuffyxCarrot is the only canon ship

Because SaNafags are so desperate that they have to edit their headcanon lol.
That never happened

I'm very excited to hear what happens next chapter. I think we'll get a comeback from the alliance or at least a glimpse of one that will appear in the following chapter

And SanRei

>edit
>implying it wasn't a mistake
>that Oda didn't mean to draw it that way
Usopp wore Luffy's hat in the Foxy arc I guess Usopp x Luffy confirmed right? Hmm. And everyone here was telling me we don't have any problems with LuNaposters.

Yeah he's only voluntarily given the hat to Nami. Whereas Robin, Usopp, and Sweetpea(Fat chick in Kuja tribe) have had it in their possesion but were not given the hat explicitly by Luffy.

At least you picked a canon ship to shitpost. That way you can continue without being completely retarded.

Margurite x Luffy is the only canon ship

It's the strangest thing where if people yell their head canon every thread they'll believe that it's gonna come true.

Luffy didn't put it on their head.
You sound too insecure to be a LuNabro. Fuck off SaNafag

>Luffy didn't put it on their head.
Luffy doesn't put it on her head any other time after that he just throws it to her. I guess that means he wanted to marry her the first time but not the other ones right? L*N* logic, everyone.

What are you going to do when the anime comes out and pic related happens? Don't stroke out from the stress

SaNa fans say this moment a Sanji x Nami moment was because Nami cries there for Sanji but she also cried in Water Seven because of Robin so it is not a Sana moment !! It is a LuNa moment the Nami cries itself just like in Water Seven with Luffy out!

I think the problem is that you think sanji is closer to nami then he is.hover your finger over sanjis face and it looks like she's looking at it.I agree it could have been done better though.

I think the problem is that you folk are obsessing over one panel of an adventure series instead of going and reading a harem manga or something.

Yo so how did /opg/ become infested with shippers. Did something happen to tumblr?

So is it just one person responding to themselves over and over again or are there actually this many people sad and lonely enough to care about shipping?

I'm a total LuNa fag but it won't happen.
OP has reached character development hell and will continue to shit out power level creep retardation until it dies off into nothing.
Gear 2 is when it all went to shit and became about powerups instead of a story of adventure.
Still one of the best shonen though because Oda puts a lot of love into his art.

Yes, and yes.

Don't even bother with SaNafags. They are deluded
The SaNafags are the one who are mad

Dafaq you on?That hug was for sanji and Oda made it obvious in later chapters she was the one that was most worried about him

I believe that Monet will be nakama because no one this cute cannot be.

Also she threw the note.

Luffy will marry Nami in the next few chapters and you SaNafags will be btfo. You csnt say you ship luna and then say it wont happen. Fuck off.
I can't wait for Nami to help Luffy fight Big Mom. It's going to be romantic.

ZoNa!

>we want the MonMu audience

No the problem is you need to consider the spatial positioning of all things involved. With centered eyes and a straight neck Nami isn't looking at Sanji's head unless his face is directly parallel over hers. However, you did get me to put my finger on my monitor for a second, and then I had to wipe it down. You are one clever rusemaster.

More like, "woah, nah."

>OP has reached character development hell and will continue to shit out power level creep retardation until it dies off into nothing.

Fuck you talking about? This arc is pretty damn good and Oda's world building is finally paying off.

It's more about what I think is happening in the panel.

Who cares about what you think, user? Are you really that self-centered?

I don't understand sannafaggs,the movies basically killed their ship

Is Bonney gonna turn the SH's into babies when they inevitably meet? Would be kind of nice.

Yeah haha it would be pretty funny
What if they pooped themselves haha

Cringe

This. Strong world is a LuNa movie. I fucking love it!!!!!

The movies aren't canon but pic related is. What's your point? How does what is non-canon trump that which is canon?

Are you autistic?im just defending my opinion on a panel like anyone else.

>You csnt say you ship luna and then say it wont happen.
I can and I will.
Nobody will get married.
The only shot LuNa has is if Luffy gets One Piece and it's actually a mountain of gold and Nami marries him for his money.

Here's hoping the opportunities for character development presented in this arc are carried through as well. Particularly Sanji, given how much the arc has been focused on him, his troubles and his connection to Luffy.

Why does need to take up a good part of the thread just for your opinion? What makes you deserve it more than the other anons?

>Particularly Sanji, given how much the arc has been focused on him, his troubles and his connection to Luffy.
I think it will. The panel that shippers discussed was a huge clue in his character development I think, cause he's no longer perving around.

Cringe? More like "Nami's diseased minge"

Yes it's not cannon but if Oda wrote it then it definitely hints at relationships in the manga.Unless sanji and nami get a parallel like film gold and a strong world scene I don't see it happening.Not that I care btw,Luffy looks like shit with nami.

Strong world is written by Oda. He made it a LuNa movie. Stay mad SaNafag
Stop false flagging you are not fooling anyone SaNafag

god I hope this chapter solves the shipping problem.

I know it won't.

He'll never stop perving out.
That he became a blood fountain right after his vacation was one of the greatest disappointments in manga.

Who cares besides you. This isn't what the manga is about. If you're reading shounen for the romantic plot chances are you watch horror movies for the comedy scenes.

>cause he's no longer perving around.
That'd be one of the potential biggest boons gained from the arc as a whole for his character. He can keep the perverseness and chivalry, but if it was a bit toned down it would be great.

What did he mean by this?

>Nami looks like shit with Luffy
Please don't say that. Don't you dare go there. I already heard you SaNafags are a bunch of racists pigs
Yeah, maybe we will get more hints for Luffy and Nami right?

i got this for fairly cheap. qualitys not great but i love the pose/ think its the best one

Aren't you L*N*blimps the ones that have been mad for the past two weeks? Don't even argue with me over that, you can fact check tumblr. One single panel was all it took for Goda to sink your ship for good. I'd suggest avoiding the rest of the arc, sweetie.

But he hasn't perved since he became engaged.