MSNBC - START THE RACE WAR

>MSNBC Calls for Revolution Against Donald Trump after FISA Memo Release "Take to the streets"

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRyLIrevSo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZ-eIgprjfc?t=21m7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donny_Deutsch
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2017/cable_news_viewers_still_turn_to_fox_first
youtu.be/v13VYlqWkfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start charging these journalists with sedition.

Bring it on faggot.

youtu.be/ZZ-eIgprjfc?t=21m7s

I'd LOVE to see them try. The idea of a bunch of hippies trying v for vendetta shit in this country makes me giddy. They'd never be able to set foot in my state.

Losers praying for a chance to fight, which will never happen. You'll just lose slowly, year by year, more and more.

You've already lost the war, you just have 50 years of losing battles to hope for

Oh look, a fucking leaf!

(((Deutsch))) was born to a Jewish family in Hollis Hills, a neighborhood in the Queens borough of New York City, New York. His father, David Deutsch, founded David Deutsch Associates, now known as Deutsch Inc., in 1969.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donny_Deutsch

Stupid leaf, you make me look bad!

Lmao this is what happens when you expose the media’s narrative as a hoax. They’re eating so much shit today it’s hilarious. “D-Drumpf is a dictator for exposing corruption! Revolution!” These people are so hurt today, almost as badly as they were on election night. Nunes needs to give us a weekly memo.

It's a felony crime to incite a riot across sate lines.

Also, niggers.

Yes please
Take to the streets
Bring guns
Do it

>muh memo
I have heard of useful idiots but imagine fighting these people an asking why they fight before they fall into the mass grave.

Please let this happen. My body is so fucking ready.

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be
All right, all right, all right
You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
All right, all right, all right
You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
All right

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Decent post

neat

Sedition.

not gonna lie, I totally cleaned my shit up because it's been a while. thank you internet paranoia!

Brilliant reply to derail and confuse libtards.

I like the cut of OPs jib, and perhaps his benis. Poast benis?

We have been waiting for the communists to make their move. My body is ready.

At least they admit America has greatness

“Trumps winning kids.” They finally admit it.

>Chelsea Manning is a hero for exposing illegal surveillance of US citizens
>Trump is evil for exposing the totally legit surveillance of US citizens

I hope they fucking start it. please do.

START ALREADY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!
RACE WAR FUCKING WHEN ?!!!!!

Start charging these reporters
Literally charging at them when they are out there, on the streets
These reporters
Not your local weather babe
The ones who we know are traitors

Report any serious threats to the president's life to the secret service.

They're cracking

oh please oh please oh please do it, I cannot wait to obliterate some whiny communist cumstains

give me an excuse, PLEASE oh please try to set foot on my property

Guess I should read the memo?

Mind and body

I've been following politics and been an a student of history for almost 20 years now and never does a day go by where my opinion of leftists doesnt get worse

It's an ideology of the psychopath, gullible, and mentally ill

Seriously, can they please hurry up so I can join a RWDS already?

The fuck who suggested charlie hebdoing cnn wasn't wrong but I'm not crazy. msm needs to be purged

>half of this country thinks the media totally lies
>proceeds to go on the TV and tell more lies

Gee I wonder why Americans have lost faith in the media.

Got my Elon Musk flamethrower ready to go.

LOL @ this butthurt

Half of this country believes the media lies

The halfwits believe MSNBC

Whatproof does one need to gather to do this

>he is winning
You're goddamn right you slimy commie twinkle toed cocksucker.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Kek

That must have been what he meant when he said (((this table))) might be in trouble.

It's scared... Death comes

>Have pelvic floor dysfunction
>In constant pain 24/7
The lefties think they're the only ones with nothing to lose.

On the contrary, we have been winning like crazy since November 8 2016, you faggots are set to never win again
That being the case, I would say you should be desperate to fight since you have no other way of continuing your marxist revolution, but I think we both know that you're well aware of what would happen if you and the rest of the faggots and minorities tried to take up arms against dozens of millions of people who are much better armed and more proficient with arms than any of you
All that being said, when the day eventually comes that we get to actually, physically repay all of you for decades of subverting our nations and touching our children, I hope to meet one of you faggots in person so I can tear its fucking throat out with my teeth

>Openly calling for a Putsch
Another one for the gallows

>he thinks if we lose we won't double bake the earth in nuclear fire
Whew leaf!

>first video: 'two have already been convicted'
manafort was convicted of things unrelated to the 2016 election, flynn and popadopaloopadoopa were convicted of perjury, no convictions related to collusion

This halfwit doesn't understand "Deutschland uber alles" doesn't apply to him

>Trips denier
Another one for the ovens Hanz

By KEKS will blood will flow.

>MSNBC Calls for Revolution Against Donald Trump after FISA Memo Release "Take to the streets"

>government branch is corrupt, bought, and paid for and commits criminal acts against the sitting president who won fairly while the competition cheated in debates and behind the scenes
>get caught
>ITS TRUMPS FAULT WE NEED TO RISE AGAINST HIM

I'm reaching the limit of my patience with this shit. The cognitive dissonance is real.

Who is this legit mental patient?

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

>>half of this country thinks the media totally lies
>half

Fun fact: Only 33% of CNN viewers trust CNN, and 43% of MSNBC viewers trust MSNBC.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2017/cable_news_viewers_still_turn_to_fox_first

OOH BOY! time to get ready for antifa revolt #2! and if it's anything like the last one i'll have tons of fun preparing then getting ultimately disappointing. BUT! here's to hoping.

-Soviet

>I'am frighten
good

"I don't understand why people say I'm a fascist."

fucking morons.

love that song, cybern△zi ftw

The fastest way to Make America White Again

Total commitment.
youtu.be/v13VYlqWkfk

is this your fetish or are you just bumping?

hey dana whatcha doin

> two TOP Trump officials colluded with Russia and have already been indicted hmmm
> Michael Flynn part of the administration after inauguration for about two weeks, fired for lying to the FBI and the vice president. Arrested for lying to the FBI, Muller just decided to halt His charges. Anyways I guess that’s colluding with Russia… Or was it turkey?
> Paul Manafort helped during the election wasn’t even part of the administration, charged for money laundering… I guess that is colluding with Russia.
> Putin Controls Trump: citation needed

Yeah liberals , go out and riot and protest and go crazy. It's easier to identify you this way ....

hhhwheat fields

Not one nigger bitch in the history of mankind has looked that good.

WRONG! TRUTH IS WHAT I SAY IT IS, GOY.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bWRyLIrevSo
>blah blah blah kids blah blah kids blah blah blah blah kids
he should be executed for extreme condescension the fucking cunt

omg i'm shaking revolution goys revolution!!

What’s wrong with fascism? Democrats be loved FDR based his new deal off of Mussolini’s Fascism… Which kept Italy completely out of the great depression

>You trust us. You need us.
btw it's hard to look more "i molest kids" than that

Agree. I want to see these faggots getting killed in the streets

Didn’t his sister just drown? Like king said, karmas a bitch lemon boi

Checked for accuracy

>I dont understand why people accuse me of sucking cock
Fixed that for you, soiboy faggot

yfw the civil war is about to begin

why is her titty hanging out?

I’ve never seen them so terrified. They are all out of ideas and are stooping to violence to get what they want.

>leisa

Every fuxking time with the nigger name twist

The commies already done fucked up, now all we have to do is wait for them to attempt their "revolution". Upon doing so they immediately lose any rights or protections afforded them by the government.

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

Notice how it says regardless of the assumed name, it doesn't matter what they call themselves.

>His sister was a better anchor

Khorne cares not where the blood comes from as long as it flows

rev up those tips to the secret service and law enforcement

Will it be like the glorious ANTIFA Revolution of Nov 4th, 2017???

Their definition of "violence" is virtue signalling by throwing a tantrum in their gated community. If they ever tried some real shit it would be a turkey shoot and they know it.