MORE MEMOS INCOMING!!!

>Breaking: Senate Judiciary Committee to Release Memo on FBI, Christopher Steele and Russia Dossier

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-senate-judiciary-committee-release-memo-fbi-christopher-steele-russia-dossier/

>...It turns out the Senate Judiciary Committee also has a memo on Christopher Steele, the FBI and Russia dossier they are working to declassify. Their memo is set to be released including FBI redactions shortly....

But let justice roll down like waters,
and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.

Hmmmmm.

The Pedogate memo is coming.

Comey should be an instagram model. He takes such professional selfies.

Israel is finished.

There is no pedogate so there can be no memo. Unless Sup Forums makes one up like they did with the pizzagate conspiracy

H O
L E E
F A A K

FUCKING HAPPENING SHITS GETTING REAL

Kek is with us

>memo on Christopher Steele, the FBI and Russia dossier they are working to declassify. Their memo is set to be released including FBI redactions shortly....

>inb4 it confirms that some dude from Sup Forums trolled the absolute fuck out of them by getting his shitposts into this dossier

On the one hand the normalfag flood would be unprecedented if they actually name Sup Forums, on the other hand I really, really want to see MSM begrudgingly and with utmost butthurt admit that this one anime image board pulled down their collective pants yet again.

Pedogate is real. It's called Jewish blood libel.

Id plant my nostrils firmly up her rectum and assphyxiate myself on every BRAP should could produce

Sure conspiratard. There's a Moloch-worshipping satanic pedophile cult made up of super Jews who rule the world and sacrifice babies and drink their blood like vampires. I totally believe that.

Yup! You got it!

Those armpit folds are disgusting

Gonna be real funny when this memo reads "Nunes' memo is bullshit. Ignore it"

Oh Lordy I wish I was stronger

Holy shit you're a dumb faggot
Or an actual shill
I hope you die

>I know we said that this memo was going to be a happening, but its just the start of the happening! The next memo will surely be the happening!

Unless it isn't. Then that memo is just the start of the happenings! The next memo will surely be the happening!

A 9 in long 8 in circumference dick is just a giant chode. Stack 4 or 5 tuna cans for reference.

Fisted lesbians were Sup Forumsled.

I even tried to hide by the curtains so he wouldn't see me.

No movie or retelling of this timeline and it's events will ever compare to living through it first hand. We're going through one of the most historical times in history.

Honestly I'm impressed without how well Trump and Comey fooled everyone with their acting.

Translation: I will use hyperbole to try to disqualify my opponent because I do not know anything.

Look at those merchant hands in the background.

Chuck Grassley is the senate version of a smarter and whiter Devin Nunes. This has somethingburger written all over it.

>Trump and Comey fooled everyone with their acting.
What do you mean?

If you say so, Ahmed.

So nothingburger with a side of nothingburger?

Sure thing, monkeyposter.

[spoiler]Name?[/spoiler]

Hello, John Podesta.

justice is coming, time to send the devil back to hell

I think now we're gonna see why they are freaking out.