Well, well, well. What do you think of that, Racists?

Well, well, well. What do you think of that, Racists?

10/10, Columbiabro.

good maybe black can have a role model so they stop acting like niggers

Translation: activists are using their Sorosbux to pad the sales figures.

cultural marxism has really indoctrinated the masses.

No one goes to movies anymore. So when they put a film out that has a niche audience it's going to sell more.

It'd be like if they made a movie about a sports team. It would sell out in the state from which the team came.

Also, why would anyone care about how many people go see this movie?

Good, now we need to convince them Wakanda is in Liberia.

>CNN

I think it is great. I love kino.

And I hate niggers.

Can't wait for all the screenshots from the movie being used in new memes. Will be fun.

>Implying ticket sales are worth a lick of shit to whether or not a film is even remotely entertaining
My Nigerian Friend, you haven't even seen the film yet and you nuttin, I get it, you love tumblr.

Was considering seeing this with a friend until he said he wanted to go opening night out of "solidarity". Like fuck I just wanna see superheroes doing super shit

>donald trump
>living in the white house
>not trump tower

WE WUZ CAPESHIT

Lmao, saved.

Not listed in the article.... movie theaters are taking EBT and concessions are selling fried chicken and grape soda.

this
or this

That everyone wants to see a movie about a country walled off from the outside world and prosperous because they keep foreigners out, nigger.

One triggers the left even more than the other.

No it's not. This is jew nigger loving hollywood propaganda.

Cannot fucking wait for these signalling libshitz getting their cute group of 6 sitting together surrounded by whootin n' hollerin kangz

They are just selling redpill tickets for a few

As if the lack of a role model is the cause for their behaviour.

OUR Nigger!