So is anyone else hyped for new Kino?
kinonotabi-anime.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/icpvfk.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/fwoypo.m4a
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29314241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Staff
Director: Tomohisa Taguchi (Sousei no Onmyouji)
Series Composition: Yukie Sugawara (Overlord)
Character Design: Ryoko Amisaki (Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai Hen)
Production: Egg Firm
Studio: Lerche

This doesn't look that compelling actually. I'm worried.

God fuck I hate those literal pedophile Sup Forums people for that word

>Tomohisa Taguchi
Literally WHO? Kino doesn't deserve this, why can't Kadokawa do better than this, what the fuck.

Also does anyone know if this is a sequel or a remake?

Why is there a tentacle in the background?

It seems to be a large seahorse.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I feel like Lerche has the potential to make it good, but at the same time this series will be the measure by which they are judged as a good or bad studio.

Same studio that did pic related. Hoping for no CGI shit, which is very possible.

Has Lerche produced a single decent anime? My hopes were high until I saw who was making it.

Lerche did not make Jinrui

>Character Design: Ryoko Amisaki
What

>First season director also did Lain
>Season two director did P4 the anime
Yeah, this will go well.

Ryuutarou is rolling over in his grave.

If kino isn't kino there will be bloodshed.

All signs are pointing towards the complete opposite of """kino""", though.

What are some examples where staff previously known for garbage surprisingly makes something really good? There has to be at least one case like that right? R-right?

>Aoi Yuuki as Kino

Am I? I just hope this Kino will be as kino as original Kino!

>Soma Saito as Hermes
I want to kill myself.

>Shit taste
>Ping Pong reaction image
>Not knowing she was Sakura, aka NotKino in season one
>Not knowing how much range she has
Go be retarded somewhere else. The problem is the director and studio, not the seiyuu.

>Aoi Yuuki as Kino

Aoi Yuukifag out in full force. That's right I just disrespected your waifu.
Ai Maeda is the ONLY Kino I know. Just because she was Kino as Sakura, doesn't make it OK for her to be Kino now.

>I literally don't know what I'm talking about
>Now let me complain about you being a seiyuufag while I whine like a stupid seiyuufag

I do know what I'm talking about though, I don't think Aoi Yuuki is right for the part, that's literally all I'm stating.

>I'm completely unaware of her range and haven't watched anything she's done except for Madoka and maybe Symphogear
You're an idiot, I get it.

Literally who are you quoting? Your greentexting isn't proving anything.

>who are you quoting
I said I already get that you're retarded. No need to restate it.

How am I retarded for thinking Aoi Yuuki shouldn't be voicing Kino? I don't see the problem with wanting the original VA.

Is that supposed to be their best work ?
Cause that's pathetic.

Just to prove my point that she's not Kino, I went out of my way to compare them.

Ai Maeda:
my.mixtape.moe/icpvfk.m4a

Aoi Yuuki:
my.mixtape.moe/fwoypo.m4a

The source for Aoi Yuuki's Kino is right here, so this ain't not joke.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29314241

Yuuki does not have a soft voice, it is sharp. She sounds unnatural, and like she is trying very hard to keep her voice low.
Maeda on the other hand sound completely natural and relaxed. Truly the pinnacle of beauty.

kino is for sweaty babymaking SEX

>shit production
>seiyuu shitflinging
>lewds
Is this all the new Kino anime has to offer?

>Is this all the new Kino anime has to offer?
Maybe the OST will be good.

But how do you feel about the new manga?

>memeoi
ugh

Pure bliss

But all you did was show that she sounds good.

She doesn't sound good though, are you deaf?

Right back at you.

I don't understand how you think that "cutesy" voice fits with Kino at all. She is not right for the part.

I don't understand how someone can be so stubborn about the seiyuu given that the new one is a good fit, especially when there are bigger things to worry about with the second season.

>the new one is a good fit
She's not though, there is definitely a better fit for Kino out there.

Can you two just agree to disagree already? Holy shit it's like watching two kindergartners argue.

No because I'm right.

I would, but he's really fucking stupid and I'm really fucking bored.

>continues namecalling
Truly top debating skills, user.

>Debate
>"I don't like the way her voice sounds"
>Debate

Production staff looks like shit, but I still believe.
Post more Kino.
Summon Kinomod

>being hyped for poor Violet Evergarden clone
nope

This is the worst Kino thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums, congrats

Can't wait for things to get even worse when the season 2 airs

That was supposed to be bad?

yes

The retard stopped. Don't start him up again.

implying anime VAs have range and don't just do slight variations of the same fake ass high pitched moe voice

Chiwa Saito.

still overemphasizes every syllable

>I don't watch more than 5 anime a year and can't name any seiyuu besides Aoi Yuki, whose work I've barely seen, and Hana Kana.

I'm not the person you were arguing with. I also have a feeling that you don't know what a normal Japanese person sounds like for comparison. Japanese VAs sound to Japanese like the Barbie VA sounds to native English speakers. The only VAs that ever sounds genuine are Ghibli voice actors, because they actually hire people who are the correct age to voice the character, and don't have them put on a retarded cutesy voice instead of just speaking like a normal human being and putting emotion into it as needed.

That's not even true, though. Also has nothing to do with range.

One of us actually speaks Japanese and talks to Japanese people everyday because they live in Japan. The other thinks that they have a good sample for how Japanese people talk and thinks that most anime characters are wildly off the mark, moreso than an average actor in a movie or television show. I'll let you figure out which is which.

I also don't understand what the fuck you're even saying, as the post you're quoting has literally nothing to do with how the average Japanese person talks.

There's also Tomino

>Tomino said, "All of the young voice actors had been contaminated by currently trendy anime. All of their voices sounded the same to me, so the first order of business was to break them of those habits."

>According to Tomino, current voice acting adds too much flare and he was looking for actors whose voices sounded natural. “But those are habits they pick up in the normal course of their careers, so it's something that often they just can't do,”

Aoi Yuuki was one of the people who eagerly pitched season 2. She deserves the role solely for that fact.

Tomino has long since gone insane. Literally no one talks like Amuro or Char do.

>Tomino
>Knowing how to make anything that looks or sounds natural.

>tomino
>2017
holy hell dude you really gonna do this

Kino has a cute little butt.

Less so after learning that the voice actors are different. I just wanted more of the same.

From how she sounded in that one CYOA NND thing, Aoi Yuuki's rendition of Kino is like Ai Maeda, but slightly higher-pitched, which is just perfect.

I like how both manga make Kino a subtle moeblob.

>Violet Evergarden
>published Dec 25, 2015

>Kino no Tabi
>Published March 10, 2000
Jesus, Kino's been around for 17 years now.