This shit is too pure for me. I almost feel wrong for watching it

This shit is too pure for me. I almost feel wrong for watching it

Definitely my favorite this season.

I haven't watched it, but that image reminds me of that cute anime about the girl who forgot about her friends every week.

agreed

Get ready for heartbreak.

Didn't Dazai kill himself?

I feel like a pervert who's spying on their innocent first love.

One of my favorite romance anime and definitely one of the better anime this season. Avoids almost all the cliche drama scenarios like the plague. Misunderstandings aren't long and drawn out. The main couple get together pretty quickly. Their parents aren't shitty. The rivals get BTFO'd hard and fast. Yeah, it definitely avoids all the tropes other romance anime fall into inevitably.

I don't know how anyone can watch middleschool/highschool love dramas without wanting to shoot themselves since living through someone else's story won't replace the complete lack of romance you had when young and for the rest of your life too

A portion of Sup Forums denizens are people way over 25 who only rejected society probably after they turned 20 or so. A lot of them probably did experience something on the line of what's going on in the show, so the show is pure nostalgia for them, I can attest.

>The rivals get BTFO'd hard and fast.

Wouldn't it have been better if they all just got along? At one point Akane makes a big deal about Chinatsu being her best friend and her friendship being so important to her and now it's as if Chinatsu is swept under the rug and has become a non-character. I generally like my romance anime to explore both love between a boy and a girl and love between friends but the latter is like an alien concept in this anime.

I'm rooting for you, man, don't you fail.

ya'll gonna get btfo next week when the MC fails to get into Koumei and ends up at the same school as Chinatsu. The lesson of the show will be that no matter how pure your first love is, reality is stronger

I had a pretty fullfilling romance life when I was young, it's the lack of it in my later years that makes me enjoy romance shit cause it helps me reminisce.

Was one of my favourite shows of all time until they decided to actually take the "moving away route". I dont care that it was set up since the start, its still a shit move and completely degrades the overall experience to me. I had a lot of respect for the writers but not so much anymore. Went from impeccable to above average because of one shitty decisions, its a pity really.

Is Chinatsunigger finally kill?

I can only enjoy it because my life is shit.
Those shows are the only way for me to experience any form of love.

>it's as if Chinatsu is swept under the rug and has become a non-character
That's more the writer sliding her to the background. Chinatsu gets along with Korato at least, even though she's still hurt. Hira was always kinda distant.

No. But Akanefags will soon be BTFO'd eternally when Kotarou fails the exam and gets stuck with Chinatsu, who he will eventually and inevitably fall in love with.

I don't self-insert into the OC; I root for him as he is, a separate identity. It helps that I gave up on myself a long, long time ago.

>tfw rejected society at age 9

>who only rejected society probably after they turned 20 or so

Fucking normalscum.

those people disgust me. you cant change allegiances later down the line.

if you're born a normie, then stay a normie.

isshukan friends? I don't want to watch it because I think it'll just end sadly.

I've watched it and I remember it was more frustrating than sad.

>Being this delusional, chinafag
Yes I am starting a war fuck you

It's given a ton of stuff for Kotaro and his family we wouldn't have gotten otherwise, it was an extremely positive development.

I've been catching up on this show, what the fuck was this

seems they've been having either budget or time issues, one episode kecpt having terrible jarring cut aways from the characters because they clearly didn't have the animation finished

Most likely just couldn't finish in time, or having a hard time thinking of how to continue, since they don't have a novel or a manga to adapt it from.

This show reminds me of my highschool love back then, good times.

This
>fap to some depraved shit like a futa lady fucking her daughter
>right after watch two pure middle schoolers awkwardly and innocently experience love for the first time
Feels dirty

It still sticks to the 'best girl never wins' formula

Chinatsu is a backstabbing little shit who deserved every closure she got.

>backstabing
You're deluded, everything she did she did openly straightforwardly. Facing things head long is the tomboy way.

That's not mofumofu so you're clearly mistaken