Anyone remember the time pol fell in love with a coal burner? Haha. You white boys really are cucks

Anyone remember the time pol fell in love with a coal burner? Haha. You white boys really are cucks

Theyliving in denial

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Haha, wow! This post really btfo'ed me. GG friend.

id love to know how they came up with these numbers

I thought she was dating that canadian guy what happened?

>tfw white and 8 inch dick
Watch out black man!

Problems white?
Remember that USA start cuckolding

one thing that never made sense to me about this basic thot is the fact that she gets hundreds of thousands of views on all of her YouTube videos and still uses a laptop webcam from 2007

women are retarded. Anyone who "fell in love with her" should kill her and then themself (lol just a joke)

>pol falls in love
>she becomes a cb
>pol discards cb
pol btfo

one chart without sources is not a source for the other chart without sources.

There is a source
Stop denying

to this day i have still not seen a single video by her

We're breeding you out of existance

I only love my sidfu

Sup Forums is pretty shitty when it comes to women.. I wonder if or when they are going to take the next step in being red-pilled and be chaste. I have and it makes me very happy. I feel as though i have alot more energy and have alot of problems sorted out. Women are cancer. I dont understand how these white dudes can go on defending an entire race of women who openly betray you and live only to see you genocided. I dont feel we were ever meant to see this side of human nature.. maybe history has jumped the shark. If these women were ever punished, they would need to be punished severly. Its either that or they eat us alive in some kind of ass-backwards revolt of nature. They like being raped and murdered by shit-skins and they would like being put in their place (by force) and disciplined by white men also, yet we dont do this. We either think we are above it like idiots or we arent allowed by the nigger dominated society. Either way we fucked up and we need to put it together and learn from our mistakes. We cannot coexist socially with ethnic groups who want to dominate us and kill us.. there must be bloodshed.

literally who?

and boxxy is now a raging sjw

Boxxy

>self-reported
>"source"

>inb4 Lauren Rose and her new Ahmed

>self-reported means they aren't true
Boy everything is self reported

They are engaged.

He proposed to her on new years eve while ice skating.

Meanwhile you were shitposting on pol bitching about niggers.

This must have been long before I got here. Never liked shoe on head, in fact I got into a fight with her the first time I met on one of sargeons videos. And someone called out her jewness and then I knew to hate her.

>people from Hong Kong have 106 cm dicks
How do we even compete?

people who think in terms of /ourgirl/, queen of x etc. should all unironically die

>we
There is no we.
I trapped you inside this virtual hole a long time ago.

she's alt-lite u dipshit

>ecuador 6.9
ecuadorians are notoriously small, it makes me question the methods used

Sup Forums gets excited by a boy in a wig

Finally.

Remember that time 3 days ago where one thread was made and 5 unique people posted in it? Sup Forums BTFO

The internets never forget.

Joke's on you, I'm still in love with her

I keep mistaking her for Boxxy.