ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!!!

The Nunes memo is out and the lefties are in full damage right now in one last ditch effort to discredit it. Trump was right about everything and the democrats have nothing against him now.

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GkVzn8Ajjr8
reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/7ut10h/nunes_memo_officially_released/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yawn.

Trump from the election? Was that the lady or the rich guy?

a nothingburger just flew over my house

Jews detected

Piss off donkey

For those who haven't read it yet

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

the donkey was a tribute to Andrew Jackson who personally murdered injuns and niggers. lel imagine being a democrat liberal faggit and unironically posting under a jack ass

arent you feeling sleepy anons? im so tired, time to go to sleep

you called

Check this memo out libtards, Nomad is in Effect

Having fun?
Hows you mother?

stop pretending that the memo is even remotely important in any way lmao

>Jews detected
Atheist here. Tell me about your fascination with the followers of David. Could it be you are having separation anxiety over your foreskin?

Oh the burn. Haha. He probably wont donkeypost again

Literally don't give a shit. More intrigued at Trump wanting to test a nuke and seeing how that'll fuck over our international power again.

>left: make up stuff: it's true!
>right: make up stuff: it's treason!

I am totally convinced that 95% of threads up right now are slide/distraction threads created by opposing shills, reverse-opposition shills, re-writing Sup Forums to-make-it-look-worse-than-it-is shills, jewish shills, deep state shills, alphabet agents, bots, and angry liberals.

What's going to happen? Are they trying to make this memo deal forgotten?

I'm browsing my normie forums atm and the lefties and assorted shills are fighting with everything they have. Holy shit they are going all out with eveything theyve got. Shareblue articles, MSNBC news videos, Russia this, "nothingburger" that.

Biggest happening in a long time. The level of "shut it down" is off the charts.

Especially funny that the nothing burgers were shitting their pants before the release. All damage control now.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkVzn8Ajjr8

Sorry sweetie

reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/7ut10h/nunes_memo_officially_released/

Are you afraid to talk to normal people because they would laugh at you?

>Jews
>Atheists

Same shit.

They’ll probably try to stage another “train accident”

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!

How come Russian agents helping the Englishman Steele with the Trump dossier isn't considered Russian interference? It was even on the Clinton campaign's dime

Basically "rules for thee and not for me"

What difference does it make? If that’s true we need to unite to fuck Russia back, but look what’s happening. Even McCain with a half a brain now gets it

Certainly not, shill. This is one that I plan on using to redpill my normie friends. The democrats and FBI just got caught with their pants down. Russia investigation is a joke. Hillary exposed as the snake she is. Fucking gold.

Be afraid.

All of Sup Forums is being flooded with leftists saying, "Nothing to see here!"
>The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

Think of all the states that voted for Trump BEFORE this information came to light.

The entire country smells bullshit and the Democratic party is banished to the shadow realm

checkd em

Because fuck Cheeto Hitler, it was her turn. Really tho it's because they had the power and memory holed it as soon as they could.

You mean fuck the British STEELE agent and the Jewish stone of SCONE that signifies who controls their little island?

Its only the first memo. Wait till the next ones are released.

>and the lefties are in full damage right now

no, it's literally nothing

Republicans just further discredited themselves and proved that those congressmen are rubber stamps for Trump's ego and will do literally anything to sniff his ass

Before memo release:
>This memo shouldn't be released for national security reasons and because it was changed and it's partisan grandstanding and we have a memo too why won't you release our memo
After memo release:
>Wow it says nothing that's not even that bad I'm getting sleepy hey remember the Superbowl is this weekend

Watching the narrative shift in real time really activated my almonds.

slide rescue

memo exists, deal with it

left btfo

'couse you'll be in jaill...

It's fucking hilarious seeing libs cry about this and drumpfettes claim this is "proof" that the system is rigged against donny

burgers are really that stupid

>it’s a nothing burger.

The jews are preheating their own ovens and don’t even realize it.

They always subvert to the point that it’s discovered by their host population, they always get expelled and/or slaughtered in retaliation and for the self defense of said host

Right now we’re in the discovery phase. They’ve lost this game literally one hundred times already.

there's a massive shill wave because the memo is so transparently retarded

It's time.

Doesn't mean Trump didn't work with Russia.
The investigation goes on.

Watch them claim its a nothing burger but a danger to national security at the same time

Someone quick tl;dr

QUICK RUNDOWN PLZ

This place is massively infested and with a sticky up it does nothing. Everyone knows where to find the info.
The shills in the sticky keep making their "first post of the thread" after their old concern-trolling rolls off, but the ID won't change and it'll show they've made 60 posts in the thread.
Its funny for revealing just how infested this place is right now.

multi-track drifting never gets old.

TEN PERCENT
E
N

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

Bingo!

True dat!

Spot on!

Well Said!

Big if true thanks

BRAAAAAAAAAP

>everyone is a shill
No, it's the fact that Sup Forums is made out of people who don't know what any of this means or who Carter Page even is.
That stuff's boring, no one wants to post about that.
I don't even care enough to read the whole thing

No, but it means that Hillary DID work with Russia.

Can someone explain this to me in leaf language in a couple of sentences before I stop giving a shit?

good thing we don't operate on populism of ideas like you. We think critically so we don't need something flashy to tell us what is worth merit or time.

See

ice hockey. beavers. maple syrup. mooses. sorry.

EH

Somebody do me a solid and post more HAPPENING/ron paul pics, i only have a few.

ha. fucking this

The shills are off the fucking chain today holy fucking Shit... What's with the sleepy post Shit and what's with the Jew shills

>Are they trying to make this memo deal forgotten?
yes that and discredited. they don't even deny the veracity of it, just that it's "not important" or "not the full story"

Who the fuck is Steele and Fusion GPS. What is all this shit about?

I second this notion

all they keep repeating is how the memo isnt damaging its hilarious

They have no argument this time.

Yep.

no one is going to spoon feed you more than that leaf, jesus christ, where have you been the last year, let alone the last day?

>unironically linking reddit

(((They're))) here

You have to go back.

They really don't have much bench strength, do they?

I had trouble understanding the yahoo part. So they used a Yahoo article based on info leaked from Steele to get a FISA warrant while Steele was working for the FBI?

I'll believe it when I see it.
I mean, the memo release is great and all, but politicians tend to...well, always get away with it. Nobody ever actually holds them accountable.
Sorry if that's "blackpilling" or whatever, but that's been the reality of it for decades. Nothing will change. It'll take outside intervention, in an absolute twist of fate, but so be it, I guess.

They used it to "confirm" the claims Steele made, so it looked like multiple people were reporting it.

a memo for ants

Jesus Christ. Imagine the local cops getting a warrant to wire tap your house based on an arrival written by your local news.

Is that a reasonable comparison to make?

pretty close

Honestly, that's a very reasonable one if I'm interpreting this shit show correctly.
Will there be habbenings to follow? Ehhhh, not so sure. The state of affairs here is an absolute cluster fuck.

S L E E P Y

*article

Just go to bed user it's getting late. Jeez I'm tired.

And yet in the following days, weeks, months, and years they will continue to say exactly what they have been saying and people will eat it up.

Right now I’m listening to Think Big and Kick Ass. Dude, let me tell you, listening to that shit will motivate you in your daily life and will give you hope that The Donald will come through.

this has been happenning all day dude, you are not telling us nothing new

You're... kidding... r-right? Most Jews describe themselves as "atheists". It's part of the self hate trait. Starting with the master of it, Karl Marx.

What's with liberals/lefties and this obsession with diapers, shit and infantilization.

Bumping to counter shills.

SHARE BLUE EAT A DICK

What? I'm on your side dude, calm the fuck down.
I'm just not remotely optimistic. How often have they been getting with this kind of shit, and the normie public reaction is just "meh."

Jews. Label which ones are doing the perverted scat humor and you'll see it's over 90% Jews. Part of me wishes I were joking because it gets very tiring but it's the truth. A lot of leftist-Jewish comedians are into perverted humor. It's the reason why communists are fixated on that humor in their 'crappy' memes.