Why do the norks have such bad architecture? Like what is this supposed to even be, 3 footballs?

why do the norks have such bad architecture? Like what is this supposed to even be, 3 footballs?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DPRK_News
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks pretty cool desu

and then there is this ringy shit

Saturns rings

Your flag makes it pretty hard to tell whether you really don't know or you are just trolling

It's an atom, you fucking retard.

It's an atom, user.

It's a fucking atom you uneducated americans.

(((atom)))

They'll build this shit but they can't fucking feed their own people.

it's bohr's model of an atom, It is innacurate tho, an atom doesn't look like this

this
gooks are on that 1913 science LOL

Atomic energy.

I think it looks pretty cool. Is this really in North Korea? If it is that easily the coolest vacant building in the country.

This. It's fucking ridiculous that "scientists" would make something this big and then pretend its supposed to be an atom. It's like an atom for giants.

Pyongyang looks like some sort of retro-futurist rip off of those bubble buildings from Dragonball.

It's interesting how a country's isolation can ultimately result in the creation of a truly unique architectural style.

That's rad, seriously I dig the shit out of that. If it's in NK I'm sure it's just a matter of time until it collapses and thousands of people somehow are killed, but it is pretty sweet nonetheless.

Its even wrong. Atoms have an electron cloud. Its like a force field not an orbit. Its sub atomic. The electrons are like a wave. They are and aren't actually there. I understand that due to the recent atomic age the picture of orbiting electrons is culturally burned into our brains but its really embarrassing

Someone with a twitter account needs to let the Supreme Leader know.

twitter.com/DPRK_News

>everything clean
is this the power of ethnostate?

I was thinking a pile of toilet seats.

pyongyang is nicer, cleaner, and more orderly than the majority of cities throughout south east asia

plus they have nukes. all while being sanctioned.

Not a single slant visible in the pic. How apropos.

thanks guys I can kinda see it. Makes sense since its their science building

fire robert mueller

>tfw there are people on Sup Forums right now who dont know that symbol for the atom contains the star of david

Because they are tryhard, the nation

Commies not being able to think ahead
>oh its a centre for nuclear science make the building look like an atom
If the building were to ever be repurposed for something else it would just look stupid. Ugly design looks like something from sim city

Supposed to be a Bohr-styled atom. Pretty clever, but I find Bohr atom icons somewhat cringey.

How is it that they make these fancy buildings surrounded by freshly paved highways but you never see even one car on the roads? Looks like some post-extinction-level-event Hollywood propaganda.

It their athiest "cross"

> isolated
> Kim doesn't regularly consume western media

Thats what happens when hardly anyone lives there and your people have no disposable income to create trash I suppose.

Nice propaganda mate. When they nuke you i bet youll still say that lol.

that looks like Miami.. nice place for a picnic and hot Korean women beaver...

It's an atom. Represents the atomic bomb they are going to lob at the leafs.

North Korea was designed by Disney

An IQ test to post is really needed

this looks really weird with hovels just across that bridge

Back to your Golden Arches, pal