Why do people in this board hate albanians so much?

Why do people in this board hate albanians so much?

Because they have pink eyes and no skin pigment.

what is there to like

Joe Adami.
That faghole used that fag flag too.

Because of the movie Taken

There flag is nice

Who?

Only jews hate albanians qifsha nanen

Damn, beat me to it. Well said man, people need to be informed about this

They are the Niggers of the Balkans.

yeah but they're muslims AND commies

They are mostly criminal scum

they're Muslims

But there flag is really cool

They're mixed religons cuck

I don't hate shqips but you should do something with your Muslims and criminals.

Y'all used to live near the Romanians, right? The Romanians could give you tips on how to deal with scum. I mean, pointers.

Worst country in europe. If you read history youll find the albanians have been retarded criminal lunatics for centuries

Majority mudslime.

Dirtiest European country too.

What about ukraine?

doesn't matter what these guys think

Niggers of europe, I am glad my european background is western slav and northwestern europe and no b*lkan nigger mix in there.

Haters gonna hate!

Not true the majority of albanians are orthodox catholic's i'm Albanian i should know.

1. They inspired one of our worst rap bands
2. They betrayed European values by converting to Islam

then why are you using a meme flag fag

lmao slavs are the dirties fucking spoon faced cock munchers in all of europe

What does that have to do with anything

this, they took his daughter and thats fucked up

prove that you're albanian by using the geographical flag

Relevant

we'll i'm in the usa the greatest country in the world so idk how that would work.

shut up nigger, you are part t*rk nigger genetics and should have no right to shit talk slavic countries that defended europe from t*rk niggers.

alright you've kowtowed you're good

You keep using the word nigger like it offends me or something lmao.

Many slavic nobles/countries collaborated with the Ottoman Empire. History is more complicated than you're making it out to be.

It’s the West Virginia of Europe

cuz they're albanian

Albanians tend to be criminals, they make Turks look good in comparison.

They're Muslims subhumans. They've also given us some of the most cancerous shitposters on Sup Forums, I'd rather see Canadian flags than Albanian.

Gee, I don't know. For being filthy savages?

criminals and muslim

What about both?

Always with the same "albanian's are all muslims" bs give me a break

Q: Do you hate Serbs?
A: Yes

You are good guys.

We don't

Oh yes Albanian Diaspora in Canada, I think even a nigger would find it difficult to out-dindu those....things.

Albanians I met are polygamist cokehead capitalist pedos and edgy macho steroid fags who have no problem fucking each other's wives out of spite. Can't see what the problem is unless you are an outsider or one of them.

>autochtonous since 1912
kek, my cellar is older than that

Or as a German once said who saw them for the first time ever quickly screamed, "FILTHY ALBANIANS! ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES.... ARE STEALING!"

He was dead on. Without having talked to them once. Cokehead (stealing) pedo (stealing) capitalist (stealing, the way they did it) polygamist (stealing, the way they did it) cheating and inbreeding (stealing) I mean I could go on. They were all slime and they represent the top tier of their breed having succeeded on a level to move to America. I cant think of a single thing that got them off that wasnt stealing. Like grimier jews with no 4d chess or shame.

Steroids (stealing)

We dont, serbians and serb diaspora excluded.

This is a forced meme.
Kill the shills.